WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Book Lovers

Fads come and go. Something gets popular, and then a year later, it's like, what was that thing again? Not books, though! Books are forever. As long as we've got eyes and brains, they'll keep cranking that stuff out. So, celebrate the long history of books with this collection of book-loving shirts!

mouser882

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mouser882

Why no more tanks? I just recently discovered that with two lines of stitching the tri-blend tanks fit me just right!

dogrrl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dogrrl

The tank I received looked like H&M on meth! It was horrible! I will never order a tank on Woot again

I say more zip up hoodies! Pullllleeeze Woot!

sarahv1315

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarahv1315

Oh Man, and I was sure this would be the woot plus sale where I could score a "Don't Take My Word for It" as a tote.

aethera21

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aethera21
sarahv1315 wrote:Oh Man, and I was sure this would be the woot plus sale where I could score a "Don't Take My Word for It" as a tote.

Definitely.

More Totes. Many more totes. If the 4 friends design had been a tote, I would have purchased it. Ditto the reading rainbow designs.

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake

neeznoodle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neeznoodle

Finally! Ever since 'The One Shirt' was originally published I hoped that it would someday be offered in a long sleeved version. This is a happy, happy day

Marichele

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Marichele

What? No "Books – No Electricity Required" Shirts
It's the best thing about reading!

Marichele

stripybluegreen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stripybluegreen

No H2G2? Funny how just when you think life can't possibly get any worse it suddenly does.

publicart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages publicart
mouser882 wrote:Why no more tanks? I just recently discovered that with two lines of stitching the tri-blend tanks fit me just right!

dogrrl wrote:The tank I received looked like H&M on meth! It was horrible! I will never order a tank on Woot again

I say more zip up hoodies! Pullllleeeze Woot!

The tanks are great! Moar tanks!

wfarris

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wfarris

My girlfriend really want the Four Classmates in a zip up hoodie or a long sleeve t-shirt.

0rca

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 0rca
wfarris wrote:My girlfriend really want the Four Classmates in a zip up hoodie or a long sleeve t-shirt.

ditto for the zip hoodie!