WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Hoodie Season Draws Nigh!

Your neck might be tanned and sweaty now, but soon the leaves will fall, the temperature will drop, and your neck will miss the warm embrace of a hood. Grab one now before the angle of the Earth's axis relative to the sun's makes you look the fool. 

necroon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages necroon

Loving the Grim Readers Book Club Zip Hoodie... wish there was a zip for Aiming for Excellence. Hint hint wink wink.

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313

Let me know when you have Cloak of Visibility as a pullover hoodie. I may just have to break my budget for that one!

neppy91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neppy91

Shouldn't the Aiming for Excellence one say "Miss by a Parsec"?

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

I was excited to see an Unstealthiest Ninja Hoodie - and then realized it was only available in pull-over.

oh well - maybe next time.

fitzcairn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fitzcairn
neppy91 wrote:Shouldn't the Aiming for Excellence one say "Miss by a Parsec"?

If they change this because of your post, I shall have to ask for an exchange, because you are correct sir.

proximal13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages proximal13
neppy91 wrote:Shouldn't the Aiming for Excellence one say "Miss by a Parsec"?

Yep!

joshuapetruna

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joshuapetruna

Siriusly mr. And mrs. Woot, whats with the lockdown on the type of hoodie. Im lazy, zipping is not in my vocabulary. Mesh shorts flip flops and hoodies. No need to make things complicated. Please please please let me choose pullover or zip as an option when all the hoodies are available!!! I love you, but i may need some alone time till i get the hoodie i want as a pullover...

We can Woot if you want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't Woot and if they don't Woot, well there, no friends of mine.

figmentofsleep

quality posts: 0 Private Messages figmentofsleep
necroon wrote:Loving the Grim Readers Book Club Zip Hoodie... wish there was a zip for Aiming for Excellence. Hint hint wink wink.

Yes, hint hint wink wink

cadando

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cadando

Love the idea, can't wait until you can buy all designs in pullover hoodies. Hoodie.woot.com sounds like a winner to me :-)