leebeemi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages leebeemi
Nightmry wrote:Order each one separately. For example, Hit the order button for the first size, then do it again for the second size, and a third time for the 3rd size. They will all appear in your cart. Then go into your cart and finish the order.

So, if I carefully read between the lines, I'm thinking it could possibly maybe be user error? Hmmm. Makes sense. I turned 45 this year. Now I have to shake my fist at passersby & tell them to stay off of my lawn, too...

Thanks!

omnichad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omnichad
Slydon wrote:tsk

While I'm at it, there was no final season to LOST, There were only ever 3 Star Wars movies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy was only made into a TV Miniseries and not a movie...

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

leebeemi wrote:So, if I carefully read between the lines, I'm thinking it could possibly maybe be user error? Hmmm. Makes sense. I turned 45 this year. Now I have to shake my fist at passersby & tell them to stay off of my lawn, too...

Thanks!

i advocate such activity, 'cause those meddling kids ride their bikes too loud, BUT to be fair, i think we can concede that it's not the most intuitive process. sorry for causing a little confusion.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

aar0n5150

quality posts: 2 Private Messages aar0n5150

I'm a fan of the few episodes I've seen of Dr. Who, but haven't watched this one yet.

For anybody else looking to find the episode of Dr. Who titled "Blink" that this shirt is referencing, it is on Netflix streaming. The show is Dr. Who (2005-2011). You're looking for Series 3, Episode 11.

Here's a link to the show.
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/70142441?strkid=1635531053_0_0&trkid=222336&movieid=70142441

Here's a link to start playing that episode:
http://movies.netflix.com/WiPlayer?movieid=70110262&trkid=3326878&t=Doctor+Who%3A+Ssn+3%3A+Blink

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian

Anyone wearing this will be stared at, if only to avert death. Congrats on the print, Spirit!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Thanks for the kind words and all the support in getting this design printed. I hope everyone enjoys their new shirts!

goatcrapp

quality posts: 16 Private Messages goatcrapp

What size best correlates to the OLD AA blanks in women's small? I would love to get this shirt for my wife, but the last few i ordered for her fit terribly.. bland and not at all "girlie tshirt" fitment... she doesn't wear them if they don't fit flatteringly. (FWIW, i ordered one in WS and one in k8 to discover this - both had a boxy "boys" fit.)

eilonwyofllyr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages eilonwyofllyr
leebeemi wrote:My 8 yo was a Weeping Angel last Halloween. Best. Costume. Ever.

Thanks, shirtwoot! I'm Christmas shopping today! YAY!

Oh, and an "Old Lady" wig from the Halloween store, along with some angel wings & a can of gray spray paint makes short work of the costume!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

A person in CT

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 2m 29.446s
First Sucker: istrebitjel
Last Wooter to Woot: cyberpenguin
Last Purchase: 5 minutes ago

First day sales 1902
First day posts 47

Jae87

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Jae87
cappy718 wrote:They are pretty scary but so is the Silence...

So is the what?

--Jae
Birthday Crap - 7/12/09, Random Crap - 1/28/10, Adventure Crap - 4/1/10, Birthday Crap - 7/12/10, Brick of Carbonite - 12/6/11, Santa's Sack of Crap - 12/25/11

aramis525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages aramis525
Jae87 wrote:So is the what?

I see what you did there. Very clever.

PS Why do I have these marks on my arm?

Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
gullsnest wrote:The first season is from 1963

Once more late to the party but had to include - the 'old Who' seasons are often referred to as serials, while the 'new Who' seasons are often referred to as seasons. So technically the commenter was right in referring to the 2005 first season as, well, the first season back in 2005.

Also, adding this one to my wish list because there's no such thing as too many Who shirts XD

~ First ever Book of Cheats ~ 7/11/2014 ~