WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Posters! (It's Been Awhile)

Nothing says "I haven't figured out how to be an adult yet" like a bunch of empty walls or, worse yet, a bunch of movie posters. Class up the joint with some of these Shirt.Woot designs, and enter the larval stage of human development! 

lonelypond

quality posts: 450 Private Messages lonelypond

May need the ApeLad collection...or Vinyl Skies...hmmmmmm...office wall looking a little blank over there...

ferretferret

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ferretferret

No "Only Memories" by Patrickspens? D: Curses!

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

Hey now, don't be knocking my movie poster wall.

As much as I want to buy and encourage y'all to do more poster printing, there's nothing here that I really want as a poster. Which is just as well. $15 for anything extra is a bit steep for me right now. I gotta be good.

bigsamthompson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigsamthompson

At some point before Christmas, you need to sell either a poster or a nice print suitable for framing of The Last Supprrrrrr. That is just screaming Christmas gift for the Jesus/cat lovers out there (my mom).

roussie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages roussie

I agree with what other people are saying: a better selection would be nice. We're redoing the office at work and need some artwork but we gotta keep it classy.... these options are a little bit too novel....

Give me the marble falling through water and you got yourself a deal!

Hawkeyegirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hawkeyegirl

I agree that a better selection would be nice. The only one that caught my eye was 'The Reason for the Season'- but it'd look a bit out of place next to all my movie posters.

chemchica87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chemchica87
ferretferret wrote:No "Only Memories" by Patrickspens? D: Curses!

I'd probably have bought that one if they had it.

Agree with most: better selection would be nice. Please do the poster thing again in the future with other options!

chimunga

quality posts: 7 Private Messages chimunga

Probably a dumb question, but do these have the short.woot logo on the actual poster?

SColburn

quality posts: 4 Private Messages SColburn

In for one Starcheology poster... because I said I would!

mypinktoes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mypinktoes

Please please offer "Read" by ramyb. I have bought the shirt twice, and would LOVE a poster. I'm a middle school English teacher and my students (and friends) love looking at it, trying to see which symbols they can identify from the books they know. A poster would work so much better!
...ps any thought of opening up the back catalog for posters too (not just shirts?)

haker85

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haker85

Thank you for listening to my request and bringing back the posters. Especially the Starcheology one! Thanks WOOT!

flusi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flusi

"As much as I want to buy and encourage y'all to do more poster printing, there's nothing here that I really want as a poster. Which is just as well. $15 for anything extra is a bit steep for me right now. I gotta be good."

100% pro!
I think so as well!

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

chimunga wrote:Probably a dumb question, but do these have the short.woot logo on the actual poster?

No, those are just watermarks for the preview images.

artchase

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artchase

Count me as another who was looking forward to another poster sale but nothing in this sale really interests me. There are so many designs that I would love to have on a poster so please keep having these sales, maybe just a little more frequently.

honeybeespew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages honeybeespew

I LOVE T-shirts...but posters last longer, as they do not gain 20 lbs over a midlife crisis.

13swift

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 13swift

It would be awesome if the option became available to choose what we wanted the design printed on from the back catalog. I'd love: http://shirt.woot.com/offers/volaticus-felix as a poster, and there are others I'd want as an apron or bag, but not a shirt.

blue_94_trooper

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blue_94_trooper

Poster???

I barely even know 'er.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

blue_94_trooper wrote:Poster???

I barely even know 'er.

boom.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

kashmirton

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kashmirton

there are SO many shirts I was hoping would be on here... :'(

(hello, where are all the cats?!)

therez0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages therez0

The price is too high and nothing here strikes me as must-have.

Also, you can on-demand print t-shirts for $18...

One would think you could do on-demand posters for less than $15 given that the medium is much easier to work with, and the tech required to do so is abundant.

SunnyLea0

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SunnyLea0
mypinktoes wrote:Please please offer "Read" by ramyb. I have bought the shirt twice, and would LOVE a poster. I'm a middle school English teacher and my students (and friends) love looking at it, trying to see which symbols they can identify from the books they know. A poster would work so much better!
...ps any thought of opening up the back catalog for posters too (not just shirts?)

I'd buy that. It's the only ramyb design I've ever bought.

I'd totally love it's subtler cousin Shelf Life on a poster, too.

ScraggyBoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ScraggyBoy

I was THISCLOSE to buying the "Land of Splendor and Corn" poster. But Mount Rushmore is not in Montana.

Scraggyboy WOOT!ed: 63 times and 11 shirts and counting since July 2005

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
ScraggyBoy wrote:I was THISCLOSE to buying the "Land of Splendor and Corn" poster. But Mount Rushmore is not in Montana.

That's a joke, hence South Dakota saying "HEY!" to Montana.