WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

National Inventor Month

You know how we have stuff? Stuff that does stuff? Well, that stuff didn't just gurgle up from the bottom of a lake! Someone had to INVENT it! That's why we put together this sale: to celebrate awesome inventions and the awesome inventors who invented those inventions. Invent invent invent.

beaker79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beaker79

oh poo! Rocket Science Club isn't available in kids sizes!

jasonelvis

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jasonelvis

Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm missing a reference or not. So can someone tell me if there is a typo on the "The Answer is Science" shirt?

wooting4keeps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wooting4keeps
jasonelvis wrote:Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm missing a reference or not. So can someone tell me if there is a typo on the "The Answer is Science" shirt?

Oh wow, completely missed that. Looks to most certainly be a typo, can't figure out how it would have happened though, here's the link to it on All Designs.

• First Woot: 08/21/2012
  • First Barge Of Carp: 04/24/2013
  • Second Box of Chips: Coming soon.
  • Total Woots as of 6/19/2013: 47
  • Dollars spent: $2000+

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

Wow! Thanks Woot! It's a blast from the past!

Talika

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Talika

I can't find anything anywhere else in the community.. how do the pullover hoodies run? I want to get one for a friend as a gift and he says he wears medium, but I'm afraid that it may not fit him right. My dad has a pullover hoodie from Woot from last winter, I think it was medium as well, and he says it fit a little tighter. The guy I want to get it for, while still fairly skinny, is a little bigger than my father. I don't want to get something that will be too tight, but at the same time I'm afraid if it's too big he won't wear it, so I'd like to get a medium if I can..

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
Talika wrote:I can't find anything anywhere else in the community.. how do the pullover hoodies run? ...

I size down with the hoodies. T-shirt - ML. Hoodie, MM.

Talika

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Talika
Narfcake wrote:I size down with the hoodies. T-shirt - ML. Hoodie, MM.

Thanks.
It turns out my dad did have a medium hoodie at home from Woot, so I went to my parents house and tried it on. It fit me ok, so I *think* it will fit the guy I'm getting it for.. hope so..

fierytresses

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fierytresses

Why is the Club Telsa shirt $18 when you click to buy it but it is advertised @ $15?