WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

National Inventor Month

You know how we have stuff? Stuff that does stuff? Well, that stuff didn't just gurgle up from the bottom of a lake! Someone had to INVENT it! That's why we put together this sale: to celebrate awesome inventions and the awesome inventors who invented those inventions. Invent invent invent.

beaker79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beaker79

oh poo! Rocket Science Club isn't available in kids sizes!

jasonelvis

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jasonelvis

Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm missing a reference or not. So can someone tell me if there is a typo on the "The Answer is Science" shirt?

wooting4keeps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wooting4keeps
jasonelvis wrote:Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm missing a reference or not. So can someone tell me if there is a typo on the "The Answer is Science" shirt?

Oh wow, completely missed that. Looks to most certainly be a typo, can't figure out how it would have happened though, here's the link to it on All Designs.

• First Woot: 08/21/2012
  • First Barge Of Carp: 04/24/2013
  • Second Box of Chips: Coming soon.
  • Total Woots as of 6/19/2013: 47
  • Dollars spent: $2000+

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

Wow! Thanks Woot! It's a blast from the past!

Talika

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Talika

I can't find anything anywhere else in the community.. how do the pullover hoodies run? I want to get one for a friend as a gift and he says he wears medium, but I'm afraid that it may not fit him right. My dad has a pullover hoodie from Woot from last winter, I think it was medium as well, and he says it fit a little tighter. The guy I want to get it for, while still fairly skinny, is a little bigger than my father. I don't want to get something that will be too tight, but at the same time I'm afraid if it's too big he won't wear it, so I'd like to get a medium if I can..

Narfcake

quality posts: 361 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Talika wrote:I can't find anything anywhere else in the community.. how do the pullover hoodies run? ...

I size down with the hoodies. T-shirt - ML. Hoodie, MM.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

Talika

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Talika
Narfcake wrote:I size down with the hoodies. T-shirt - ML. Hoodie, MM.

Thanks.
It turns out my dad did have a medium hoodie at home from Woot, so I went to my parents house and tried it on. It fit me ok, so I *think* it will fit the guy I'm getting it for.. hope so..

fierytresses

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fierytresses

Why is the Club Telsa shirt $18 when you click to buy it but it is advertised @ $15?