WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Send yourself an Outlook invite, because Wednesday 8/28 marks our second ever Shirt.Woot-Off (or as we affectionately call it a 'shirt-off' but not in mixed company). A little different form our last one, every item in this shirt-off will be a new, never-before-seen goodies. We'll have new designs, old designs on new products and maybe a couple of surprises in store. Mark your calendars.

spilzer

quality posts: 119 Private Messages spilzer

Aw man, why you gotta have a shirt-off the week I'm moving? I've sworn I can't bring any new shirts into the house until all the old ones are in their new home. Sad face

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

Cool a shirt off on my birthday, feel free to send me one of everything in MXL as your gift to me shirt.woot!

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Ah yeah!

sittle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sittle

.... please woot... can we have these on AA???

I've been saving my pennies and nickels!! Just waiting for quality designs on quality blanks!

jfenchel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfenchel

Why couldn't you have told me about this two weeks ago; I have plans wednesday

ladyoftheword

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladyoftheword
jfenchel wrote:Why couldn't you have told me about this two weeks ago; I have plans wednesday

If you can sneak a peek at your smartphone, you can buy stuff on Woot's mobile site.

jfenchel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfenchel
ladyoftheword wrote:If you can sneak a peek at your smartphone, you can buy stuff on Woot's mobile site.

I'm flying most of the day, so that won't work

theco2

quality posts: 55 Private Messages theco2

I'm off that day, so I will enjoy it for everyone who won't be able to be here.

You're welcome!

By the way, everyone must have their 'shirt off,' for this event.

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

How about AA? Can we have some AA shirts to make this an exciting event?

smurfage

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smurfage
trekmiss wrote:How about AA? Can we have some AA shirts to make this an exciting event?

Hopefully that's one of the "surprises in store".

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
trekmiss wrote:How about AA? Can we have some AA shirts to make this an exciting event?

Does that fall into the "maybe a couple of surprises" aspect?

Not holding my breath, still ...

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

I quit holding my breath long time ago when I passed out waiting for the nightmare to end. Now I don't get my hopes up, but it never hurts to ask or remind. I just try to do it friendlier these days. Which reminds me...I forgot to say please!

Please, can this include AA shirts, even if it's only purple or orange?? Though I'd prefer some other colors as well.

tangibleproof

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tangibleproof

AA shirts, pretty please! With a cherry on top. (And I mean a real cherry, none of those gross candied ones that taste like they've been drenched in Dimatap cough syrup. You know what I'm talking about.)

Narfcake

tangibleproof wrote:AA shirts, pretty please! With a cherry on top. (And I mean a real cherry, none of those gross candied ones that taste like they've been drenched in Dimatap cough syrup. You know what I'm talking about.)

FWIW, I prefer my shirts without fresh fruit sitting on top of it.

smurfage

Narfcake wrote:FWIW, I prefer my shirts without fresh fruit sitting on top of it.

You'd prefer rotten fruit? I could see them doing that...

"Fine, you get your AA, but it comes with a rotten banana and fruit flies in the bag."

Narfcake

smurfage wrote:You'd prefer rotten fruit? I could see them doing that...

"Fine, you get your AA, but it comes with a rotten banana and fruit flies in the bag."

BAH!

... though to be honest, I already have an AA shirt with some bad veggies on it.

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Adding my vote to the PLEASE MOAR AA crowd

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

smurfage

Narfcake wrote:BAH!

... though to be honest, I already have an AA shirt with some bad veggies on it.

Hey that would be a good idea for a scratch-n-sniff shirt.

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre
Narfcake wrote:BAH!

I have an AA with Bad Fruit on it. It's a great nightshirt!

glimfeather

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glimfeather
spilzer wrote:Aw man, why you gotta have a shirt-off the week I'm moving? I've sworn I can't bring any new shirts into the house until all the old ones are in their new home. Sad face

Well, actually, it takes some time for them to ship them to you, so you'd have awhile before you would actually be bringing them into your new home(yeah, I'm good at rationalizing )

And I'll add my voice to the "moar AA please" requests.

albosko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages albosko

Will the shirts end up in the catalogue or is it a one time thing? I own every Doctor Who related shirt from Woot (not sure if I should be proud or ashamed) and would hate to miss any that come out tomorrow.

ladyoftheword

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladyoftheword
jfenchel wrote:I'm flying most of the day, so that won't work

Well boo. In-flight wifi is far too expensive.

dyip32

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dyip32

"... We'll have new designs, old designs on new products and maybe a couple of surprises in store."

this won't bode well for my wallet :S

::frightened::

JenDupre

So is this a time based or qty based woot off?

skemmis

quality posts: 13 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

JenDupre wrote:So is this a time based or qty based woot off?

time-based. the "100% left" bar is misleading.

jrs1980

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jrs1980

Heh, yeah, I guess the normal Woot-Off rules wouldn't really work on a print-on-demand product.

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

sarahat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sarahat

Damn you, woot! I have a lot of work to do today that requires me to sit in front of my computer....but not with a website open!

curli76

quality posts: 18 Private Messages curli76

Anyone know if this is on any specific schedule? Lots of work to do today (Empire stuff. . . lots of Empire stuff) but wouldn't want to miss out on an amazing robot tee, should there be one.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
curli76 wrote:Anyone know if this is on any specific schedule? Lots of work to do today (Empire stuff. . . lots of Empire stuff) but wouldn't want to miss out on an amazing robot tee, should there be one.

Doesn't seem to be. Some have been up for 10-20, others for 30 or more.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

curli76

quality posts: 18 Private Messages curli76
Mavyn wrote:Doesn't seem to be. Some have been up for 10-20, others for 30 or more.

Any way to see what I've missed?

JenDupre

Mavyn wrote:Doesn't seem to be. Some have been up for 10-20, others for 30 or more.

Lions share have been 20 minutes. Previously released shirts have been a bit wonky as far as time, and we had a 2.5 hour "detour" in the deadest of the night. You should be safe at 20.

JenDupre

curli76 wrote:Any way to see what I've missed?

Shirt woot, community, woot shirts

http://shirt.woot.com/forums/

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets

Oye! You sold my shirt in a v-neck and I missed it! Any way to slip in a late order woot? Please?

Nothing follows.

evamcquade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages evamcquade

It's going too fast for me to keep up!! Don't you have a little fairy who can let me know when there's a new shirt??!!

justjking

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justjking

I'm bummed that I missed the Modern Myths tank while I was on my way into work this morning.

eviloverlord333

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eviloverlord333

Will the new shirts be added to print on demand?

threemoons

quality posts: 18 Private Messages threemoons

Pretty please make the new shirts print-on-demand? Didn't get to my computer until late today and missed soooooo many "gotta haves..."

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal

Well, that was fun. Finally I can go to bed. I ended up buying two shirts: Ahhhdorable (kitty on the skull pile) and Cool Breeze (from the back catalog during a detour).

Narfcake

+5 over here. Missed a couple, but it is what it is. Just don't make these shirt.woot-offs a habit; run too often and it'll lose its charm.