8%
3%
6%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Hope this isn't the end. Still 1:20 till midnight. I can get one more shirt. Would love one more AA.

theco2

quality posts: 62 Private Messages theco2
trekmiss wrote:Hope this isn't the end. Still 1:20 till midnight. I can get one more shirt. Would love one more AA.

Hopefully they end it on a bang. Something like the detours.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake

Dare I say that this shirt.Woot-off has actually been ... fun? No Bella Or Canvas, but there were surprises here and there and AA shirts to keep us checking all day.

Well done, shirt.Woot team!

lonelypond

quality posts: 421 Private Messages lonelypond

So, no more hinting or tucking one in, back to straightforward. I want this and the 'Buzz Aldrin Always Sounded Like A Sports Name' hoodie (missed it the 1st time) in an Outer Space/Space Program plus sale.

outmywindow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages outmywindow

Ooooh, I want this, but I already have the t-shirt!

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit

Still waiting for a lightweight hoodie! Something abstract please. Like those painty birds, def would have bought that.

trekmiss

Narfcake wrote:Dare I say that this shirt.Woot-off has actually been ... fun? No Bella Or Canvas, but there were surprises here and there and AA shirts to keep us checking all day.

Agree! I've enjoyed it.

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars

I have to say the biggest surprise for me was seeing Adder purchase The Cake Is A Liar (first sucker!)

Life made me late, but I enjoyed the last 2 hours. A shout out to all my fellow wooters, and staffers too! Nice job!

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

theco2

I've enjoyed the Shirt off, also. This is my first and I am anxiously awaiting the next, no matter how little sleep I get.

I just wish they wouldn't leave some of them up longer than others. The longer detours are great, though.

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre
LarryLars wrote:I have to say the biggest surprise for me was seeing Adder purchase The Cake Is A Liar (first sucker!)

Life made me late, but I enjoyed the last 2 hours. A shout out to all my fellow wooters, and staffers too! Nice job!

Hate to burst your bubble, but that was from the shirt original launch WAY back in the day. They rebooted using the old numbers. Still, a fun reflection of a old member.

As the result of any serious woot off, and I was serious....I need some sleep.

theco2

I think it was intentional, to post this, when they did. Definitely a long goodbye.

Kind of a crappy way to end the Shirt off, if it is, but whatever.

theco2

JenDupre wrote:I need some sleep.

I took a much needed nap, when things got slow. I am ready for another 3AM night, but obviously this won't go that long.

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

theco2 wrote:I've enjoyed the Shirt off, also. This is my first and I am anxiously awaiting the next, no matter how little sleep I get.

I just wish they wouldn't leave some of them up longer than others. The longer detours are great, though.

We have to keep some element of mystery in our relationship, don't we?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars
JenDupre wrote:Hate to burst your bubble, but that was from the shirt original launch WAY back in the day. They rebooted using the old numbers. Still, a fun reflection of a old member.

As the result of any serious woot off, and I was serious....I need some sleep.

Yes, you are correct. Thanks Jen. The surprise continues (for me anyway;). However, I'm not surprised about myself making an error; it's way after 10pm ET. (: Goodnight

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

mossygreen

quality posts: 71 Private Messages mossygreen
Narfcake wrote:Dare I say that this shirt.Woot-off has actually been ... fun? No Bella Or Canvas, but there were surprises here and there and AA shirts to keep us checking all day.

You are entirely correct, sir. I throw my congratulations to the team behind yours.

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

This was really delightful. Great addition, woot! !!!!

I am amazed by how much work something like this must take, but you still wanna be innovative and fun!

Awesomely done.

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Certainly was a fun shirt-off! Or shirt.woot woot-off...whichever I sure enjoyed myself, and had to keep checking in. Unfortunately things like sleep, and taking care of my very sick cat kept me away and had me miss some of the more interesting shirts, but that's the way life rolls.

Thanks shirt.woot for the shirt-off/woot-off!

theco2

manhandsha wrote:We have to keep some element of mystery in our relationship, don't we?

Most definitely, but I still can't quite get myself to submit to random t-shirts. I've seen way too many go through the Shirt Off that I wouldn't be caught dead in and I am guessing they will be the random fulfillment.

theco2

The moment of truth is in 3 minutes.

Will Woot bring out one last surprise, or will they end it here? Stay tuned, to find out!

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

This was at least the 2nd worst shirt.woot-off ever.

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

theco2 wrote:Most definitely, but I still can't quite get myself to submit to random t-shirts. I've seen way too many go through the Shirt Off that I wouldn't be caught dead in and I am guessing they will be the random fulfillment.

You never know! Even so, you can always check out the Random Shirt Trade Center thread. Just sayin'. Thanks for hangin' out with us today!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

lonelypond

quality posts: 421 Private Messages lonelypond

Although I didn't let insomnia win last night, this (as chorused above) was fun.

trekmiss

theco2 wrote:Most definitely, but I still can't quite get myself to submit to random t-shirts. I've seen way too many go through the Shirt Off that I wouldn't be caught dead in and I am guessing they will be the random fulfillment.

These are all print to order, so there shouldn't be an over abundance of extras for randoms.

theco2

manhandsha wrote:You never know! Even so, you can always check out the Random Shirt Trade Center thread. Just sayin'. Thanks for hangin' out with us today!

I haven't seen that one, before, but I did see the one on Woot Stalker. I'll have to check it out. And thank you!

So long and thanks for all the fish!

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

This design would have been fantastic as a zipper hoodie, with Later, dudes on the back.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

I wonder if this was the segway into a print on demand back catalog for other formats. Which would rule.

vafuzz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vafuzz

Did anyone catch when these were going to ship? I thought it was on a delay, but I forgot to note it.