WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Specialty Ink

Specialty ink. We don't know exactly what that means, but we're pretty sure it's that all the shirts are printed with octopus ink.
EDIT: Okay, we just talked more to the Shirt team. Turns out it's actually stuff with glow-in-the-dark and metallic ink. No octopus ink. It's okay; we're disappointed too.

Liannis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Liannis

If the Sleep one came as a hoodie, I'd totally buy it.

theco2

quality posts: 67 Private Messages theco2

Can glow-in-the-dark printed apparel be laundered the same way as everything else?

ibexscribe

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ibexscribe
theco2 wrote:Can glow-in-the-dark printed apparel be laundered the same way as everything else?

I've put mine in the washer and dryer and so far haven't had issues with it, but most of my glow-in-the-dark stuff has only had 2-3 washes (so many woot shirts, so little time!).

dvali

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dvali

Where is the Run Away! Run Away! I wanted it so bad.

intensesupernova

quality posts: 2 Private Messages intensesupernova
theco2 wrote:Can glow-in-the-dark printed apparel be laundered the same way as everything else?

This!!! Love my woot hoodies and love sleep! Please add a sleep hoodie!

MSUandUGA

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MSUandUGA

I have been waiting to get That's No Moon, but there are now two things preventing my purchase - 1) still Anvil (nothing new, really), but 2) Georgia is now forcing Amazon to start charging tax for purchases. I was mostly willing to buy the Anvil shirt for $15, but $16.05? No thanks.

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit

Some cool options here. Any chance of some lightweight hoodies in the future? Or even just regular zip ups? No More Secrets would be an instabuy on the back of a zip up.

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars

I wish they had pics of what the shirts look like in the dark. I don't want to make any assumptions on the remixes.

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

terrypeppers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrypeppers

Are these recent hoodie blanks different than what Shirt.Woot was using last year?

soybeans78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soybeans78
Liannis wrote:If the Sleep one came as a hoodie, I'd totally buy it.

I just came to post this! Would make those winter nights snugglier! (is that a word?

soybeans78

LarryLars wrote:I wish they had pics of what the shirts look like in the dark. I don't want to make any assumptions on the remixes.

they do?

soybeans78

Is there some sort of pop reference to Pterodactyl with a machine gun?

amroyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amroyo
LarryLars wrote:I wish they had pics of what the shirts look like in the dark. I don't want to make any assumptions on the remixes.

Click on the individual page for each shirt.

dhagerud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhagerud

What - No Run Away! Run Away! Do you know how many times I have requested Run Away! glow in the dark hoodies? Here you are using glow in the dark ink, no excuses!!!!!! I am one mad Rabbit Lady!!! Please help me get one before I die of old age, which could be any day.

thinksharp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thinksharp

Oh, MAN! I was REALLY hoping for Passenger! http://shirt.woot.com/offers/passenger

http://brainyfarmwife.blogspot.com

dvali

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dvali

We want Run Away! Run Away! ASAP!!!

BIGELLOW

quality posts: 12 Private Messages BIGELLOW

intensesupernova wrote:
This!!! Love my woot hoodies and love sleep! Please add a sleep hoodie!

This?

ansoninc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansoninc

When will the long sleeve T's become available?

kbsaturn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kbsaturn

Please reprint Good to Go. It is special too.

smattin1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smattin1

will sea chariot ever re-appear? I've wanted to buy this ever since i saw it (when woot opened up all historical T's) but haven't yet seen it offered .

thecooley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thecooley

Which derby did That's No Moon win?

alexmg2420

quality posts: 5 Private Messages alexmg2420

I have an original print X-Ray Fiesta (yeah, yeah, it was traced, I still like it) and it still glows in the dark just fine. I've always just tossed it in the wash on cold along with my other darks.

kdar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdar

That Khione shirt...it gives me crazy wanderlust! I wish it were long sleeved, or a hoodie.

wunzpub

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wunzpub

No A Lot of This Going Around reprint? What's the matter? Did somebody steal your sweetroll?

andrewtl

quality posts: 22 Private Messages andrewtl

consol general is the best shirt ever.

pfffft!

theco2

thecooley wrote:Which derby did That's No Moon win?

Derby #295: Glow in the Dark

slinkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slinkey

Energy efficient would have been great for this one, especially since its out of print.

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/energy-efficient

theco2

I'm getting my girlfriend te Squeeze Zip-Up Hoodie. I may have to steal it from her, from time to time.

slinkey wrote:Energy efficient would have been great for this one, especially since its out of print.

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/energy-efficient

Yes it would. And make it so just the light bulbs glow.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
terrypeppers wrote:Are these recent hoodie blanks different than what Shirt.Woot was using last year?

Same Gildan blanks manufactured in Honduras AFAIK. The only hoodie that's different is the lightweight hoodie - that one is manufactured by Alternative Apparel in The Dominican Republic.