WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Time again for another march toward t-shirt doom! Discuss this week's life-or-death struggle for sales supremacy as chronicled on the Reckoning page all week long.

Here's how the Reckoning week runs now: every Tuesday at midnight, we retire the previous week's lowest-selling shirts and launch this here discussion thread. Tuesday around noon we'll post the all-new, all-early Reckoning Recon. On Friday, we'll juice demand and prime the pump with a little weekend reminder post. Finally, on the following Monday, the Day of Reckoning post sounds the last call for the Reckoned shirts. All of those posts will be linked below. Monday night (or Tuesday morning), it starts all over again. The Reckoning, she is a hungry beast...

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

How is Don't Blink the most kid-friendly? What are you doing to your children. @_@

:p

mrchuckmorris

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrchuckmorris

Wait -- since when did "Nevermore" leave the top?!? :-( It was always so nice to see it and "The Binge" up there every week, their stats growing ever higher... Oh well... Cookie Monster, it's up to you now. *salutes*

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester
mrchuckmorris wrote:Wait -- since when did "Nevermore" leave the top?!? :-( It was always so nice to see it and "The Binge" up there every week, their stats growing ever higher... Oh well... Cookie Monster, it's up to you now. *salutes*

Sadly, long-time Reckoning vet Nevermore when to its final rest this past June. But as they old shirts don't get reckoned away, they just fade to Anvil...

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
Spiritgreen wrote:How is Don't Blink the most kid-friendly? What are you doing to your children. @_@

- Spiritgreen draws cute designs on shirts.
- Kids like cute designs.
- Spiritgreen shirts are good for kids.

No, that's not the real reason, but it's the most plausible explanation I have and I'm sticking to it!

(Disclaimer: might be biased, what with 23 SG designs from four different sites.)

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
Spiritgreen wrote:How is Don't Blink the most kid-friendly? What are you doing to your children. @_@

Spiritgreen - As a school teacher, I can attest to the fact that how kids dress and how parents let kids dress is often one of the UNIVERSE'S GREATEST MYSTERIES Why worry if you're raking in the greenbacks!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I just thought it was funny. Maybe they're hoarding them for Halloween. :^)

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit

I noticed that too after the new batch entered. Who knows? At least no one has bought my coffee shirt in kids' sizes.