gabis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabis

Ok, so I know the shirt quality is pretty much terrible these days but I really love(LOVE!!!!) today's design and am wondering about the quality of the sweatshirts.

Anyone? Fall colors, brown background and the fibonacci sequence? Do I really have to pass up this trifecta of awesome?

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
gabis wrote:Ok, so I know the shirt quality is pretty much terrible these days but I really love(LOVE!!!!) today's design and am wondering about the quality of the sweatshirts.

Anyone? Fall colors, brown background and the fibonacci sequence? Do I really have to pass up this trifecta of awesome?

The hoodies are decent. They're medium weight fleece, good for cooler weather. They've remained soft even after many washes.

gabis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabis
Narfcake wrote:The hoodies are decent. They're medium weight fleece, good for cooler weather. They've remained soft even after many washes.

Thanks for the reply!

thumperchick

quality posts: 233 Private Messages thumperchick
gabis wrote:Thanks for the reply!

I've had a similar experience. The print design also holds up well.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

I just got my Night of the Ulric sweatshirt and it is gorgeous!! I've got two other hoodies from woot. They hold up really well and are very warm (for anyone else who is interested now that hoodie season is here). Like narfcake, I also order one size down from my T-shirt size. But always check the size chart and compare it with hoodies you love to wear to get the right fit.

07/11/14