WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Year Three

#3 is usually pretty good. There's Chris Paul and Dwyane Wade. There's the third house in the story about the little pigs or the third bed or porridge or whatever. And the 3rd year of Shirt is no exception! Check out these awesome designs.

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond

My 'The Elusive TaMoko Kiwi' shirt has proved elusive for awhile. Might be time for a replacement. Good vintage year 3 choices.

theco2

quality posts: 48 Private Messages theco2

I might have to break down and buy the "Think of the Children" Pullover Hoodie. I have the link to t-shirt saved in a folder of shirts I am buying, when there is a detour sale, or something. I really like that they are different colors.

dfunk29

quality posts: 46 Private Messages dfunk29
theco2 wrote:I might have to break down and buy the "Think of the Children" Pullover Hoodie. I have the link to t-shirt saved in a folder of shirts I am buying, when there is a detour sale, or something. I really like that they are different colors.

I have that from a previous side sale & it didn't fit. I'm willing to trade or something if you want to PM me. It's before the switch to anvil, so I'd have to check the brand.

Thanks!

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
dfunk29 wrote:I have that from a previous side sale & it didn't fit. I'm willing to trade or something if you want to PM me. It's before the switch to anvil, so I'd have to check the brand.

Thanks!

The fleece hoodies have been, and still are, manufactured by Gildan.

The lightweight hoodies are manufactured by Alternative Apparel (not to be confused with American Apparel).

tartujik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tartujik
Narfcake wrote:The fleece hoodies have been, and still are, manufactured by Gildan.

The lightweight hoodies are manufactured by Alternative Apparel (not to be confused with American Apparel).

Is that why the lightweight hoodie is so much more expensive? I thought I'd remembered the lightweight hoodies being LESS expensive than the regular hoodies in the past??? So confused, why is the only one i like stupid expensive? $35 just seems like a LOT for one shirt.

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59

Is Ask Again Later really being printed on AA?

Narfcake

tartujik wrote:Is that why the lightweight hoodie is so much more expensive? I thought I'd remembered the lightweight hoodies being LESS expensive than the regular hoodies in the past??? So confused, why is the only one i like stupid expensive? $35 just seems like a LOT for one shirt.

They retail for $44 and has consistently been sold at the $35 price here except for randoms where the purpose is to clear out shelf space.

Slarti59 wrote:Is Ask Again Later really being printed on AA?

Yes. Orange and purple (eggplant) blanks are American Apparel.

theco2

dfunk29 wrote:I have that from a previous side sale & it didn't fit. I'm willing to trade or something if you want to PM me. It's before the switch to anvil, so I'd have to check the brand.

Thanks!

Message sent.

jamahu

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamahu

Curses... Now I'll never be able to order random LS Tees again, for fear of getting "In Addition To Your Radishes."

avicenna98022

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avicenna98022

Still no "Blocks Build You" as a T-shirt? My heart laments. Bring it back, and I'll buy three of them!

ladyoftheword

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladyoftheword
avicenna98022 wrote:Still no "Blocks Build You" as a T-shirt? My heart laments. Bring it back, and I'll buy three of them!

Personally, I think Woot! Needs to have a "From Russia With Love" sale. If they did, I'd probably buy the whole lot.

intensesupernova

quality posts: 2 Private Messages intensesupernova

I'm wearing my Let's Curdle t-shirt right now. I would love to have it in a hoody. It's probably one of my favorite shirts.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
lonelypond wrote:My 'The Elusive TaMoko Kiwi' shirt has proved elusive for awhile. Might be time for a replacement. Good vintage year 3 choices.

Glad to hear it! I hope you enjoy it very well.

um, just a thought...you might want to get 3 or 4, just, you know, to make sure you don't run out. ;^)

uniqueshirt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uniqueshirt
tartujik wrote:Is that why the lightweight hoodie is so much more expensive? I thought I'd remembered the lightweight hoodies being LESS expensive than the regular hoodies in the past??? So confused, why is the only one i like stupid expensive? $35 just seems like a LOT for one shirt.

Agreed, I really like the look of that hoodie and I actually remember getting the short sleeve version a while back. I have been torn on whether to buy this but as much as I want it, $35 for a lightweight hoodie is to expensive. Mark it down $5-$10 and I'll be on board( I already accept the fact that this will never happen...)

marzipanapple

quality posts: 7 Private Messages marzipanapple
intensesupernova wrote:I'm wearing my Let's Curdle t-shirt right now. I would love to have it in a hoody. It's probably one of my favorite shirts.

This makes me all gooey on the inside.

Thank you. Hearing stuff like this really makes me so very happy.

melfox86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages melfox86

Hey woot- I love your designs, but I just don't need any more shirts. I love the LW hoodies, and want to buy more, but it seems like there aren't many designs coming out for them. Please make more LW hoodies!!

carolinalove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carolinalove

LOVING the Think of the Children in Royal Blue. Much better than the Cranberry for my style. Plus, hoodie season is (hopefully) coming soon and this will be wonderful!

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

Is it just me, or does the design on the front of The Binge sweatshirt look like eyes rolling down your chest?

Go on - take a look.

theco2

I am in for a Think of the Children hoodie.

MommaBeary wrote:Is it just me, or does the design on the front of The Binge sweatshirt look like eyes rolling down your chest?

Go on - take a look.

That is slightly creepy!

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot

When did this sale end? For some reason I thought it was supposed to end this morning (9/23) at 9 AM CST.

I was finally going to pull the trigger and buy the "Think of the Children" sweatshirt. Navigated to shirt.woot and the sale was over. Grrrr

Must not have been meant to be. Oh well.

FYI...don't want this in cranberry color. Only wanted it in royal blue.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 546 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

renrutnairbwoot wrote:When did this sale end? For some reason I thought it was supposed to end this morning (9/23) at 9 AM CST.

I was finally going to pull the trigger and buy the "Think of the Children" sweatshirt. Navigated to shirt.woot and the sale was over. Grrrr

Must not have been meant to be. Oh well.

FYI...don't want this in cranberry color. Only wanted it in royal blue.

Sorry, it ended at midnight.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

charwoman

quality posts: 9 Private Messages charwoman

The Ask Again Later shirt;

Narfcake wrote:Yes. Orange and purple (eggplant) blanks are American Apparel.

Does anyone remember if they say this in the original, actual product description? Because I ordered a ladies M expecting the usual Honduran made roomy thing they've been sending, when if I'd known it was AA stock I would have sized up. Now I have a useless purple Rack Compressor > They don't show the original product description. The ladies sizing is really starting to piss me off!

Knifemouth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Knifemouth
charwoman wrote:The Ask Again Later shirt;

Does anyone remember if they say this in the original, actual product description? Because I ordered a ladies M expecting the usual Honduran made roomy thing they've been sending, when if I'd known it was AA stock I would have sized up. Now I have a useless purple Rack Compressor > They don't show the original product description. The ladies sizing is really starting to piss me off!

Char' -as no one seems to have noticed your comment, I am volunteering -on behalf of yr fellow shrtwootrs- to say: SORRY about yr shirt! True, likely no one will see this and that's a-okay.

I know exactly what you mean about all the different shirt sizes/frustration. Also? When a design you love is 'trapped' on some undersized scrap of fabric with the gall to flap a tag with an L on it? When it's an XXS!?!

My skull goes... kerplonk!

Best of luck to you and your unfortunate eggplant handkerchief.

Narfcake

charwoman wrote:The Ask Again Later shirt;

[...]

While the sizing chart was the proper one (000 vs. 111), there was no warning box calling out that it's a different supplier. Essentially, what Woot has created nowadays is a reverse of what happened a year-and-a-half ago, where folks were accustomed to ordering in AA sizes but Woot was selling Anvil.

There is no size-letter standard here in the US; the Tultex jersey zip hoodies that are in a couple side sales are smaller than AA's sizing.

Have you contacted support@woot with the issue?