WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Time again for another march toward t-shirt doom! Discuss this week's life-or-death struggle for sales supremacy as chronicled on the Reckoning page all week long.

Here's how the Reckoning week runs now: every Tuesday at midnight, we retire the previous week's lowest-selling shirts and launch this here discussion thread. Tuesday around noon we'll post the all-new, all-early Reckoning Recon. On Friday, we'll juice demand and prime the pump with a little weekend reminder post. Finally, on the following Monday, the Day of Reckoning post sounds the last call for the Reckoned shirts. All of those posts will be linked below. Monday night (or Tuesday morning), it starts all over again. The Reckoning, she is a hungry beast...

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

Will the current second longest shirt in the reckoning make it into next week, or will it be Wishful Thinking? We'll find out this coming Monday ...

PixelPants

quality posts: 70 Private Messages PixelPants
Narfcake wrote:Will the current second longest shirt in the reckoning make it into next week, or will it be Wishful Thinking? We'll find out this coming Monday ...

Narfquestion - I know The Binge, Nevermore and It Came Out Of Nowhere all had long stays in the reckoning, do you have records of the longest lasting shirts? I'm sure there's some that pre-date my joining woot.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
PixelPants wrote:Narfquestion - I know The Binge, Nevermore and It Came Out Of Nowhere all had long stays in the reckoning, do you have records of the longest lasting shirts? I'm sure there's some that pre-date my joining woot.

That I don't, though the idea of a shirt.woot factoids has crossed my mind. Tidbits like longest consecutive streak in #1, shirt that made best seller more than once, fastest to sell out, first 3k sell out, first 5k sell out, first 6k sell out, etc.

ollietheunicorn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ollietheunicorn

Well it looks like Wishful Thinking got a reprieve...good going...

theco2

quality posts: 90 Private Messages theco2

They need to rename the top 20 to "top 19 and The Binge."