WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Talk Like a Pirate Day

Argh, mateys. This here be a spoil of treasures of the apparel variety up for your plunder. Just put ye hooks to the device an' order ye up some mighty fine shirts, long-sleeve tees, aprons, an' the like. Argggh!

lichme

quality posts: 3124 Private Messages lichme

I came here looking for a pirate sale just because, and you delivered. Thank you.

theco2

quality posts: 85 Private Messages theco2
lichme wrote:I came here looking for a pirate sale just because, and you delivered. Thank you.

Would you expect any less?

amikins

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amikins

I want say no to scurvy in an apron, that would be nifty.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 36 Private Messages omarfeliciano

What? No Pirate (space)ship

Sorry for the self promotion ;)

theco2

quality posts: 85 Private Messages theco2
omarfeliciano wrote:What? No Pirate (space)ship

Go figure! That's better than most of the others, offered in this sale.

Sorry for the self promotion ;)

captchrista

quality posts: 0 Private Messages captchrista

love these I have I think 3 of these designs. wish for more zip hoodies.. I was reluctant at first but when I received my hoodie, eve though the hoodie was 50 50 did not feel cheep at all. thanks woot..luv u guys

tejastheory

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tejastheory

If all these items are Printed to Order anyway, what would it take to order a design on a different style? Have some of the designs already but I'd want to order more in a different style, but there's no way to do it.

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
tejastheory wrote:If all these items are Printed to Order anyway, what would it take to order a design on a different style? ...

In saying "Printed to Order", it means that Woot doesn't have them on the shelf ready to ship out like if one were to buy a shirt off the reckoning. In no way should that imply they'll be setup to custom configure each order ... because they're not setup to do that.

@omarfeliciano: Self promotion is absolutely accepted here.

amhi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amhi

I wish we could get "Ill-Gotten Trinkets" as a print. I've wanted that for ages. Or a bag, that'd be good too.

nfraser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nfraser

What about "Swashbuckler Island"? She's your best looking pirate!

mglamb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mglamb

Bit surprised the Captain Polly Hates Crackers shirt didn't make it in...

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RobinBobcat

What about the Pirate Costume tee?

Meow

Go Squarryls!

sakanagai

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sakanagai

The only shirt I don't have that I want is Music Pirate. But I ordered that one back in 2009 when it first came up. Looking back at it, it was one of two orders placed within a week of each other that never arrived (only one ever got refunded, though). Not sure I want to pay $15 for a shirt I already tried paying $10 for. It was a nice design, but not nice enough to erase the bad memories.