abracot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abracot

Awesome design. I can't wear the Anvil tees, but would buy in a tote, zip hoodie, or pullover hoodie! Also think it would be a great apron - if I cooked!

ayerscolleen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ayerscolleen

Dittos on the long sleeve and sweatshirt asks! We need the longer sleeves to protect our arms as we stir up trouble...

Hopefully we'll get that option soon. In the meantime, guess I'll have to order the t-shirt and wear it over a turtleneck. :-D

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565

WOW.... if you are going to hit it, hit it big !! First place, love it !! CONGRATULATIONS !!

flattopfrank

quality posts: 2 Private Messages flattopfrank

Awesome !!! Great job Oakie !

oakenspirit

quality posts: 79 Private Messages oakenspirit

Just flying by to thank everyone for their support and kind words-

I am honored to have so many of you happily wearing my art!

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to first woot: 1m 45.449s
First sucker:kberlier
Last wooter to woot:lisabeth
Last purchase:6 minutes ago

First day sales 1663
First day posts 44

athedwyn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages athedwyn

I love this design. I will buy when it gets printed on a tank top or apron.

oakenspirit

Love how the design printed woot! ;)

queencityrunner

quality posts: 10 Private Messages queencityrunner

Shirt arrived today. The design looks even better on the actual shirt than it did on the Web. Great shirt woot!

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

mine delivered the other day and everyone in the family all said it looks even better in real life than it did on the computer. Great job

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

stokes35

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stokes35

Is it possible to buy Toil and Trouble printed on another item, like a book tote?

oakenspirit

stokes35 wrote:Is it possible to buy Toil and Trouble printed on another item, like a book tote?

They had a tote available about a week ago in one of their side sales... Sorry you missed it. It may come back around one day. I'm holding out for a zip hoodie. ;)