WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How many Shirt.Woot shirts do you own?
  • 18.8% - 0, I'm just here for the polls 257
  • 21.3% - 1-3, I'm a dabbler 292
  • 31.8% - 4-10, I'm a fan 435
  • 20.1% - 10-30, the bartender here knows my name 275
  • 8% - 31+, hey do you know where I can find one of those clothing donation bins? 109
1368 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

lonelypond

quality posts: 459 Private Messages lonelypond

30 was many central midnights ago...

Like Poe? Of course you do, you're here ; ) Try my new mystery novel:

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

31+ ... 31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31 = maybe?

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick
Narfcake wrote:31+ ... 31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31+31 = maybe?

I figured you'd be here.

edgeducks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages edgeducks

I would have way more if I could get V-necks all the time!

mamawoot

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mamawoot

I have the original pre-shirt.woot PURPLE woot shirt with all the "I stayed up for this?" sayings om the back.

It is a treasured possession.
F5 forevah!

solarhands

quality posts: 2 Private Messages solarhands

I own 10-30 of the old shirts and 1 of the new. (Actually 0 of the new now since it wore out in a few months.) Please improve the blanks and let me know when you do.

SumDuud

quality posts: 22 Private Messages SumDuud

So many my wife has threatened me if I buy any more of them... thinking about setting up a PO box to receive them now. My kids have about 5 each.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

Many...but they're almost all listed on my account, so that's a stat woot can generate on their own.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

jdiggidy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jdiggidy

I only have the one so far, but what showed up was so teeny tiny, I'll have to hit the gym something fierce to order another one. o_O

Don't Panic.

jbrandtner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbrandtner

I only have two for myself but I have gifted at least four to people in my family.

torturegarden

quality posts: 4 Private Messages torturegarden

66 total, 63 for me, 3 for my girlfriend.

Narfcake

thumperchick wrote:I figured you'd be here.

It's like my specialty.

It is notable that a good number of mine were bought on the secondary market, hence the inability to use "stuff you bought" to gauge the actual count.

paulpnevada

quality posts: 26 Private Messages paulpnevada

I just checked my order history, I am well over 200 shirts (including ~30 random shirts) not including my wife's account. I order them mostly in batches of 3 for my three kids and sometimes I get my wife to order them if I want a family matching set.

No wonder we never have enough closet space.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

More than most, less than Narfcake.

shirtprelude

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shirtprelude

I have about ~33 shirts and or articles of clothing. I need to start buying more cause all of my old ones are starting to get worn out. I have come to realize that all my t-shirts are from woot. Am I addicted?

Atharaenea

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Atharaenea

Over both mine and my husband's account (all my shirts), 21. I can't believe I've spent that much on shirts.

theco2

quality posts: 89 Private Messages theco2

I must say the whole t-shirt thing can be addictive. See a design you like...
You know the story.

I have 12, including the 4 my girlfriend has and the sweatshirt that is on the way.

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

I'm into the 50-something range. Wow. Didn't realize I had that many.

After finally finding a shirt blank that fits me so well I somehow have accumulated them. Now I'm starting to take out the shirts that don't fit so well (like the AAs) so I'll have room for more that do.

werdwerdus

quality posts: 15 Private Messages werdwerdus

lol my brother and i counted our t-shirts a few months ago, he had about 130+ and i had about 180+. and 95% of mine are on hangers in my closet.

smanchen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages smanchen

I donated at least 20 shirtWOOT! shirts to one of those bins about a month ago! I hope they go to good homes...

The world is a dangerous place to live ... not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
- Albert Einstein

Narfcake

smanchen wrote:I donated at least 20 shirtWOOT! shirts to one of those bins about a month ago! I hope they go to good homes...

If it's directly to a thrift store bin, then its odds of finding a second home is greater. If it's one of those donation drop boxes that's operated by a for-profit operator, then maybe not, as their operations typically just bale textile products to be resold bulk and reused (cut up) as rags.

FWIW, I do buy rag bags from time to time (it can end up even cheaper than paper towels) have found woot shirts before.

annieflies

quality posts: 12 Private Messages annieflies

holy crap I had no idea how many I actually own! well over 30, not counting the grab bags w multiples. so why can I still never find a thing to wear??

oops, pardon me, i wooted

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal

61. Yikes.

trekmiss

quality posts: 8 Private Messages trekmiss

Most of mine are all boxed and ready to ship to Bolivia, but I'd say I probably have 80-100. Sadly, I only have about 10 or so that I can wear. The rest are way too big.