csos95

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csos95

Hi, I recently ordered 5 shirts and a computer monitor. I've recieved 4 tracking numbers and with 3 of them delivered already. The first was the monitor, the second was three shirts, and the third was two shirts I didn't order and size small. I don't know if the fourth package has two shirts or just one. If it's two then I guess I got extra shirts. If it just has one then I got the wrong shipment. Anyone know what might have happened?

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

csos95 wrote:Hi, I recently ordered 5 shirts and a computer monitor. I've recieved 4 tracking numbers and with 3 of them delivered already. The first was the monitor, the second was three shirts, and the third was two shirts I didn't order and size small. I don't know if the fourth package has two shirts or just one. If it's two then I guess I got extra shirts. If it just has one then I got the wrong shipment. Anyone know what might have happened?

I'd recommend emailing Woot Member Services. They can take a look at your order and figure out what happened. For quicker service, be sure to include your order number and user name. support@woot.com.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.