cindi10


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cindi10

Lv, LV this new WOOT site!! Great deals....n lotzz of hilarity to go with it. Way to go Amazon!! As always **u da best!!** :-)

zekecatz


quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz
cindi10 wrote:Lv, LV this new WOOT site!! Great deals....n lotzz of hilarity to go with it. Way to go Amazon!! As always **u da best!!** :-)



Woot.com was a totally separate company until Amazon bought it a couple years ago. Amazon changed quite a few things and it is not nearly as much fun as the original Woot.

Moueska


quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

Welcome to the site! It's been around for a while, so poke through, get a feel for it, buy stuff, and come back if us communiteers and wootizens haven't scared you off.

ose


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ose
zekecatz wrote:Woot.com was a totally separate company until Amazon bought it a couple years ago. Amazon changed quite a few things and it is not nearly as much fun as the original Woot.



True ... I have been "lurking" for some time....

Does being a "lurker" count as being a WOOTER?

:D

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 620 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ose wrote:True ... I have been "lurking" for some time....

Does being a "lurker" count as being a WOOTER?

:D

Still a wooter but we'd love it if you came out of lurking. We don't bite... hard.



To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ose


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ose
ThunderThighs wrote:Still a wooter but we'd love it if you came out of lurking. We don't bite... hard.



Oh I buy - I don't bite! *grins* I'm just a retired old mega-seller.

goldenthorn


quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

ose wrote:True ... I have been "lurking" for some time....

Does being a "lurker" count as being a WOOTER?

:D



A wooter woots, so once you woot, you'll be a real wooter. 'Til then, it's just white boxes all the way down!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ose wrote:True ... I have been "lurking" for some time....

Does being a "lurker" count as being a WOOTER?

:D



Yep.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.