WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Keep Yer Kids Warm

Back in my day, we had to walk thirty miles to the school house, and we didn't have none of these fancy sweatershirts or whatever nonsense you call 'em. And you know what? It was terrible! Seriously, our arms and our ears got so cold! What I'm getting at is sometimes change is a good thing, so embrace it, and buy hoodies for your kids.

ChangoMalo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChangoMalo

The link to the Underground Club hoodie is broken. It links to the wrong hoodie.

sweetbeck3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sweetbeck3

Love these...but, my kiddo is still in infant/toddler sizes. C'mon, woot! Bring on the shirts for the tiny wooters!

kfujita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfujita

someone was just asking about kids hoodies the other day...i think it was @bolis.

nice to see a kids-only hoodie sale...now which ones to get for my nieces...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all, the link to the Underground Club hoodie is fixed now.

Sorry for the problems.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

thedannyc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thedannyc
ThunderThighs wrote:Hey all, the link to the Underground Club hoodie is fixed now.

Sorry for the problems.

Still doesn't work on my page. I even refreshed it.

manhandsha

quality posts: 40 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

thedannyc wrote:Still doesn't work on my page. I even refreshed it.

I just tried it out, it's working for me. Are you on a mobile device or your computer? Did you happen to clear your browser data?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

readingatmidnigtht

quality posts: 0 Private Messages readingatmidnigtht

Dose it come in adult sizes, because i want one

thedannyc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thedannyc
manhandsha wrote:I just tried it out, it's working for me. Are you on a mobile device or your computer? Did you happen to clear your browser data?

Works on a different browser.

manhandsha

quality posts: 40 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

thedannyc wrote:Works on a different browser.

Ok, glad you're able to access it now. Thanks for coming back!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

surfdad

quality posts: 10 Private Messages surfdad

Not overly happy that the Minecraft hoodie in kids was $2 more with no front pocket design compared to the adult offering, but I ordered anyway so my kid doesn't look like he's drowning in fabric....

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
surfdad wrote:Not overly happy that the Minecraft hoodie in kids was $2 more with no front pocket design compared to the adult offering, but I ordered anyway so my kid doesn't look like he's drowning in fabric....

Different materials; these are fleece and the other was a jersey (tshirt) knit.

dhagerud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhagerud

Nice, but you are discriminating against littler Woots and bigger Woots! No baby Woot size, and you should offer in adult size too so the whole family can match. Come on, run it again in adult size. I double dog dare you.

surfdad

quality posts: 10 Private Messages surfdad
Narfcake wrote:Different materials; these are fleece and the other was a jersey (tshirt) knit.

Ah, that makes more sense.. keep the little beggars warm haha.

jocelynschen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jocelynschen

If anyone missed the event and would still like a hoodie, I'm selling/trading:

http://www.wootstalker.com/viewshirt.php?shirt=432