lonelypond

quality posts: 420 Private Messages lonelypond

Cuteness score: three pockets full.

dacrete

quality posts: 114 Private Messages dacrete

oddly cute

mattryan

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mattryan

Okay, so the black one is Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon... but I'm missing the other two references.

usagisailor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages usagisailor

Daenerys Targaryen stars in...

HOW TO FIND YOUR DRAGONS.

mfpmax

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mfpmax
usagisailor wrote:Daenerys Targaryen stars in...

HOW TO FIND YOUR DRAGONS.

Where are my DRAGONS!

gertiestn

quality posts: 54 Private Messages gertiestn
mfpmax wrote:Where are my DRAGONS!

Well, if your dragons are Dumbbells, they're over in Sports.

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

I love Toothless and HTTYD. It's a cute enough cross over, but I'm beyond tired of GOT stuff. I suppose that's the popular thing now, so if I give it a couple years the fervor will die down and something new will pop up to be overused to the point of annoying. yay

dacrete

quality posts: 114 Private Messages dacrete
safyrejet wrote:I love Toothless and HTTYD. It's a cute enough cross over, but I'm beyond tired of GOT stuff. I suppose that's the popular thing now, so if I give it a couple years the fervor will die down and something new will pop up to be overused to the point of annoying. yay

GOT dragons? ... I couldn't resist

pikaket

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pikaket

Love the overwhelmingly cuteness this shirt emits. Side note, after reading the "You know what IS real?", I got up to turn on the dishwasher because I am indeed reading this right before bed.

traquy

quality posts: 51 Private Messages traquy

Ok, my daughter (6) is totally into dragons and loves HTTYD and Toothless so even though the other two dragons won't mean anything to her, she would LOVE this shirt just because, well, they are Dragons!

meandsecoya

quality posts: 11 Private Messages meandsecoya

I am sooo glad this printed. I'm not ashamed to admit that I just love Toothless and made sure to get the movie for [s]myself[/s] my kids. I also love the A Song of Ice and Fire series, so this shirt is destined to be worn by me. Now, if I can just convince my husband of my need for another woot shirt.

Okay, I see that strikethrough apparently doesn't work at woot. Whatever, I'm leaving it. You get the idea.

lifesucksmedead

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lifesucksmedead
mattryan wrote:Okay, so the black one is Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon... but I'm missing the other two references.

The other two are just normal baby dragons. Notice how they have teeth, one is scratching it's head and they're both looking towards Toothless essentially asking, "Who are you?" and toothless looks hesitant to answer.

So I believe it's supposed to be just poking fun at toothless and his name.

Tho, I'm just stating what I believe it is about, so anyone else feel free to correct me.

V'Owl Proud!!

7/11/14 Birthday Random Crap and Shirt Crap
5/23/14 Skemmis Apology Crap
4/30/14 Random Crap
4/22/14 (Hand)Blackboard of Cleanlieness
3/24/14 Pet Crap -_- Joy
2/17/14 Shirt.woot Crap
1/16/14 Shill Game Crap
12/20/13 Backpack of Crap
12/10/13 Day 8 Blackboard of Cleanlienessmas
8/22/13 Blackboard of Cleanlieness
3/22/12 Blackboard of Cleanlieness LXXIII: Crapvengers!
First Purchase- 3/9/11 SOG Multi-tool

Quasiskunk

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Quasiskunk

I'll look a little closer the next time I eat a raspberry...there might be a dragon inside of it!

magikalcrab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magikalcrab
mattryan wrote:Okay, so the black one is Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon... but I'm missing the other two references.

Rheagal and Viserion - two Dragons (of three, the third is black, and his name is Drogon) from the A Song of Ice and Fire series of books - the TV series Game of Thrones is based on it.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

One of these things is not like the others...

Congrats Wirdou!!

greenleaf44

quality posts: 8 Private Messages greenleaf44
safyrejet wrote:I love Toothless and HTTYD. It's a cute enough cross over, but I'm beyond tired of GOT stuff. I suppose that's the popular thing now, so if I give it a couple years the fervor will die down and something new will pop up to be overused to the point of annoying. yay

I agree, but it could be worse...it could be Twilight.

zyxomma100

quality posts: 8 Private Messages zyxomma100

Am I the only one who can't help but think of Dragonite when I look at the middle one? Sure, the horns don't match, but there's a definite resemblance, even if it wasn't intentional.

dekulink

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dekulink

I'm questioning the legitimacy of some of the claims in the writeup.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 34 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Congrats my friend, I knew this was going to be one of the top three!

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Thank youuuu!!! I didn't expect it at all so it's been a really nice surprise!:D:D For those who wasn't sure it's Viserion, Rhaegal and Toothless! (but if you're not into GoT let's say it's two cute dragons and Toothless).

jcourter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcourter

just wanted to pop in and say i LOVE this design! :-) great work!

RayKremer

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RayKremer
magikalcrab wrote:Rheagal and Viserion - two Dragons (of three, the third is black, and his name is Drogon) from the A Song of Ice and Fire series of books - the TV series Game of Thrones is based on it.

Okay, so the joke is that the two GoT dragons are all "who the hell are you?" at Toothless. Got it.

I know that GoT is the big epic nerd thing that's going right now other than Doctor Who, but I don't have HBO and at this point I kind of have hype aversion to it.

aeidein

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aeidein

it's pretty unclear what the dragons reference / what the "joke" is, and even then it's not especially funny/clever. i know the drawing's keeping to the show's depiction of scaled eggs, but they look somewhat like avocados.

lol @ writing off GoT as the current "big epic nerd" trend, although with all these terrible shirts going around, i can't really blame you for thinking that.

"Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference." -Calvin

lroberson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lroberson

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be GoT and HTTYD but isn't anyone bothered by the fact that Viserion is supposed to be white and gold?

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to first woot: 4m 57.995s
First sucker:katastrophe66
Last wooter to woot:kenyazero1
Last purchase:8 minutes ago

First day sales 461
First day posts 25

Kilena

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kilena

I know that GoT is the big epic nerd thing that's going right now other than Doctor Who, [/quote]

I grew up in the USA in the 70's, and I was the only one in my entire town who even knew what "Dr. Who." was, so you'll forgive me if I am a bit stuck in the past and find your statement still hard to believe.