WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Glow in the Dark

There's a lot of pressure on us - guy or gal - to dress like an idiot during October. If you're a lady, you're "Trollop Astronaut." If you're a fella, you're supposed to be something like, "Hot Pocket Frat Guy." You could pander to that nonsense. Or you could choose one of these faves and be comfortable, warm, and ILLUMINATED.

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

Man I remember when tricky treats first came out and all the haters that thought it was a sick joke, poor taste etc.

Tempting fate again eh?

k3nd0

quality posts: 2 Private Messages k3nd0

I get over a thousand trick-or-treaters every Halloween. Maybe this year I can convince some of them to "Run Away! Run Away!"

kfujita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfujita
JenDupre wrote:Man I remember when tricky treats first came out and all the haters that thought it was a sick joke, poor taste etc.

Tempting fate again eh?

i remember seeing all the comments about the print the last time it was offered. i guess we'll see what happens...

lonelypond

quality posts: 463 Private Messages lonelypond

13th Gloom Street orange hoodie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I have it at the Ghosties price though -- aren't they the same base hoodie?

Merry Christmas shirtwoot!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

k3nd0 wrote:I get over a thousand trick-or-treaters every Halloween. Maybe this year I can convince some of them to "Run Away! Run Away!"

oh man. reminds me of slade.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim
lonelypond wrote:13th Gloom Street orange hoodie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I have it at the Ghosties price though -- aren't they the same base hoodie?

Yeah, I'm not sure what the difference here is. I think the Ghosties price is actually a glitch and incorrect. I think it's supposed to be $30 as well, the pullover hoodies are normally $25, not the zip. If you're interested in Ghosties, buy it now before it's fixed! I doubt Woot won't honor it at the price purchased .

limlimrevolution

quality posts: 1 Private Messages limlimrevolution

Are the T-shirts in this sale sourced from American Apparel? According to the description on Ghosties, it is manufactured in the USA! *fingers crossed!*

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
limlimrevolution wrote:Are the T-shirts in this sale sourced from American Apparel? According to the description on Ghosties, it is manufactured in the USA! *fingers crossed!*

Only the orange t-shirts are; the other colors are still Anvil.

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871
JenDupre wrote:Man I remember when tricky treats first came out and all the haters that thought it was a sick joke, poor taste etc.

Tempting fate again eh?

Whole reason I checked the comments

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

I bought the 'Run Away! Run Away!' tee-shirt for my teen son about a year ago. He wears it a lot, especially if he & his friends are hanging out at night. It's really a creepy cool shirt!

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!