WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Hallowoot 2013!

You want cute, happy shirts? Well, too bad. Because summer's over, dudes and dudettes, and we are heading straight towards the spookiest holiday of the year: Halloween! And what better way to gear up than with some of these classic creeptastic designs printed on tees, long-sleeved shirts, hoodies, and more! Okay, fine. We'll throw in some cute ones too...

dwimmz

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dwimmz

Halloween is a holiday designed with Drakxxx shirts in mind.

fablefire

quality posts: 22 Private Messages fablefire

AHMAHGERD. NEW FAVORITE HOODIE! Into my mailbox now!

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake

Nice variety!, but are the mockups correct for the Canvas LS hoodies? I thought those weren't zip-ups ...

sharktopus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharktopus

Still waiting for that Zombeer hoodie. *sniffle*

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim

I knew it was Hallowoot week! Hallowoot is one of if not my favorite plus sales every year!
I love the variations this year with the popular designs from previous Hallowoot's. I also think woot should put some kind of link to all the designs in the catalog that are halloween related so everyone can get any halloween design easily, even if they aren't offered here and are difitally printed to order. I know how to, but it might increase sales of those particular shirts for the rookies.

Anyways, random side question. I LOVE my Cupcake costume party shirt, but no one has ever been able to explain the Were-muffin one to me... Please shirt.wooters, help me out here! What is the deal with the were-muffin? I just don't get it.

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim

Also, sad to see that Spiritgreen isn't featured more here. I know he has the daily today, a glow in the dark design, and a hoodie in this sale.. but that leaves out some of his great Halloween themed designs!

Vampire Photo Booth, The Last Cupcake, and Humanity gets voted off would all be great Hoodies/long sleeves/or something other than shirts!

sarianna

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sarianna

I'm getting a giggle out of the "Keep Driving Pullover" You're giving me mixed messages, Woot!

dfunk29

quality posts: 46 Private Messages dfunk29
renegadetim wrote:

Anyways, random side question. I LOVE my Cupcake costume party shirt, but no one has ever been able to explain the Were-muffin one to me... Please shirt.wooters, help me out here! What is the deal with the were-muffin? I just don't get it.

I always thought that it was some kind of bran muffin. Bran's kinda weird and "furry"? Or maybe it's a coffee cake type of muffin. The seed looking things throw me off a little bit.

cehaut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cehaut
What is the deal with the were-muffin?

I think it's a rhyme for bare-muffin because it has no frosting.

sivart7555

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sivart7555

What is a "Jersey Long-Sleeve Hoodie" It is not like the regular hoodies? It is a thinner hoodie?

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
sivart7555 wrote:What is a "Jersey Long-Sleeve Hoodie" It is not like the regular hoodies? It is a thinner hoodie?

I think Jersey is a knit fabric used for clothing, usually a blend. and I'm pretty sure the hoodies at woot don't have zippers, incidentally.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

Scareperson is the best Hallowoot shirt ever.

Narfcake

sivart7555 wrote:What is a "Jersey Long-Sleeve Hoodie" It is not like the regular hoodies? It is a thinner hoodie?

Jersey refers to the knit of the fabric - think t-shirts. To be more specific, the blanks are Canvas 3512.

In regards to @Josephus' comment, hoodies that are zip-up will be noted as "zip hoodie".

xedap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xedap
renegadetim wrote:I knew it was Hallowoot week! Hallowoot is one of if not my favorite plus sales every year!
I love the variations this year with the popular designs from previous Hallowoot's. I also think woot should put some kind of link to all the designs in the catalog that are halloween related so everyone can get any halloween design easily, even if they aren't offered here and are difitally printed to order. I know how to, but it might increase sales of those particular shirts for the rookies.

Maybe the it's suppose to be a full moon? I'm sure the answer lies with the sesame seed looking things on it.. hmmm

Sp4cerobotfive

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sp4cerobotfive

I prefer Men with brains...and I'm a man!
Homophobe more shirtWOOT....MOAR!

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut

I wish there were a tote option

Narfcake

Sp4cerobotfive wrote:I prefer Men with brains...and I'm a man!
Homophobe more shirtWOOT....MOAR!

I hope you were aware enough to have bought an I Prefer More Options shirt ...

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

I want Cupcake Costume Party every time I see it, but I can't do gray shirts. Please consider a remix on purple, orange or olive.

jrs1980

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jrs1980
renegadetim wrote:Anyways, random side question. I LOVE my Cupcake costume party shirt, but no one has ever been able to explain the Were-muffin one to me... Please shirt.wooters, help me out here! What is the deal with the were-muffin? I just don't get it.

The shirt was not manufactured during a full moon, so the muffin looks like all the other, normal muffins?

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

choiceweb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages choiceweb

No bags for trick or treaters?

Ah, other sale, just school down from main shirt page.