WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Artist Spotlight: Hillary White

Ever since Hillary White's shirt "Maneater" ran in the Shirt-Off, it's been hard to see sharks as anything other than sexy. But that's not to imply that Hillary is some sort of one-hit-wonder. No way, she's like the Beatles of super-weird graphic tees. Check 'em all out here!

itoaseik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages itoaseik

Many of these are awesome. I was pretty happy when I realized that They Fight and Bite is Itchy and Scratchy (and a neck-remover ray maybe?).

Unfortunately, I'm just not willing to pay $15 for an Anvil tee. Put these on AA and we can talk.

lete

quality posts: 23 Private Messages lete

I agree with itoaseik, I love the TNG and Monkey Island shirts, but i'm not dropping 30 bucks on the lousy blanks.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

We rly, rly, rly love Hillary's stuff here in the Woot writer/community room. Maneater is basically our uniform.

So if you've ever wanted to dress like a Woot staff member, now's your chance!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

regularshmo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages regularshmo

so much to love

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Cool to see such absurd variety from one artist. 'Hello Richie' struck a chord. Maybe because the song came to mind immediately.

sonsama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sonsama

I know i will get abused for asking but what does the owl tshirt bubo mean?

wytrab8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wytrab8
sonsama wrote:I know i will get abused for asking but what does the owl tshirt bubo mean?

It's the mechanical owl from the original "Clash of the Titans" movie (1981)

julietbean

quality posts: 1 Private Messages julietbean

100% agree with the above posters: Not buying t-shirts from you guys again until you bring back the other style for women. I am tall, but am not shaped like a BOX. These sizes and fits are horrible. Please bring the other fits back again!

Sincerely,
Jamie, The T-shirt Collector

tonymontana444

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tonymontana444

all very good designs. i can add hillary to my favorite artists.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 79 Private Messages oakenspirit

The more I come back to these- the more brilliant they become- I need to rob a lemonade stand...

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

I decided that my husband needs this shirt:

Hoisted by his Own Picard

Not sure that he's ever seen Dirty Dancing, so I might have to explain it to him. However, this ssssssooooo matches his sense of humor that I just couldn't pass it up.

Buffbill_ox

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Buffbill_ox
lete wrote:I agree with itoaseik, I love the TNG and Monkey Island shirts, but i'm not dropping 30 bucks on the lousy blanks.

sigh... my thoughts exactly. These are some of the best designs I have seen in a long time. Totally my style...but.. you know...

Emerson iTone iPod Docking Station - Woot Cellars Polyphemus - 9 Random Craps! - Nike Nano Armband - 3 Monkeys - Emergency Roadside Kits - Bacon Salt - Flashing woot off lights - Tons of woot shirts

regularshmo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages regularshmo

considering buying 3, but that's an extra $5 in shipping charges per, for shipping to canada. c'mon woot, consolidate.

lete

quality posts: 23 Private Messages lete

Hurray! Woot-off prices saved the day. Got my TNG and Monkey Island shirts for $12 each.

roundcheese

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roundcheese

Finally, a Monkey Island reference :D Sorely tempted to get it.