3%
2%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond

So is this the start or the end of the movie?

mattryan

quality posts: 41 Private Messages mattryan

It's what she gets for always being in the other castle.

Lowerone

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Lowerone
lonelypond wrote:So is this the start or the end of the movie?

All I know, is you have 7 days.

dacrete

quality posts: 94 Private Messages dacrete

She has cousin Itt hair. I know how she feels.

lichme

quality posts: 2663 Private Messages lichme

This may be the creepiest shirt I have seen related to mario. Well done.

theco2

quality posts: 47 Private Messages theco2

Every princess needs a little pipe.

gtvsa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gtvsa

Get to the last castle and defeat Bowser only to have Toad whisper, "You weren't supposed to help her".

She was trapped in another castle for a reason.

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

From the thumbnail at first I thought that was Mrs. Peanut crawling out of the pipe. Now that I see the mash up it's supposed to be I think I'll stick with the Mrs. Peanut theory. Yeah.

I really do like the movie, but it's creepy as all get out and not something I want mashed with other beloved characters. Actually the manga is better, and someday maybe I'll tackle watching Ringu.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 33 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Great mashup, the sequel should be with "The Grudge"!

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick

Dude, that movie still gives me nightmares. I'm really hoping no one wears this near me.

drewspider

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drewspider

This is fantastic!

pamtha

quality posts: 12 Private Messages pamtha

So I don't watch the scary movies, and I'm not getting the "movie" part of the mashup. This is the Princess from all the Mario games, but what spooky movies is mashed in? Educate me, please?

chadarm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chadarm
pamtha wrote:So I don't watch the scary movies, and I'm not getting the "movie" part of the mashup. This is the Princess from all the Mario games, but what spooky movies is mashed in? Educate me, please?

The Ring

basfiji

quality posts: 9 Private Messages basfiji

How about a 3XLT (T because your shirts shrink so much) pullover?

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

So good! Congrats Naolito.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Peach was a water demon the whole time! That explains... everything?

elgringo79

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elgringo79

From a distance, everyone is going to think this is a turd climbing out of the sewer.

pamtha

quality posts: 12 Private Messages pamtha
chadarm wrote:The Ring

Wow - I managed to miss that movie entirely. Watched the trailer, am now freaked out. Sheesh.

eggy78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eggy78
chadarm wrote:The Ring

Wow, that makes a lot more sense. I just thought it was a commentary on the eventual effects of the constant narcotic consumption in the Mushroom Kingdom.

"In her later years, Peach was found on the corner of Rainbow Road and Mushroom Way smoking crack in a culvert."

polysorbate

quality posts: 7 Private Messages polysorbate

Wow, I love the two Japanese created references.

reluctant

quality posts: 9 Private Messages reluctant

I don't mean to criticize the artist (who has way more skill than I do), but wouldn't a Sonic mash-up have made more sense?

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet
reluctant wrote:I don't mean to criticize the artist (who has way more skill than I do), but wouldn't a Sonic mash-up have made more sense?

Sonic uses power rings, which matches the word in the title of the movie, but if you knew the movie you'd see exactly why this is such a perfect (and creepy) mash. Peach creeping out of a pipe works amazingly well. Sonic, er no.

Spoilers for those who haven't seen the movie and want to: stop reading now....

You've been warned

The creepy girl in the Ring basically gets sent down a well to die, there's some room for interpretation as to whether she was evil before this and that's why she had to die or if killing her this way turned her evil. The ring in the title alludes to the last thing she saw before she dies, the ring of light from the bottom of a covered well. She crawls up out of the well as an evil incarnate creepy child thing on the TV screen of someone who had watched her video (and hadn't figured out how to stop her curse) and literally crawls out of the TV and essentially scares the life out of them. So crossing this movie with Peach crawling out of a pipe works really well. Maybe too well.

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 35 Private Messages sellbuyer92

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

jpc1377

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpc1377

This. Is. Perfect!

SpyderZ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpyderZ

Heh, a friend of mine wanted a fiction based on this design. I had some free time, so here you go. ;P

The Pipe

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to first woot: 2m 24.007s
First sucker:dimkaleora
Last wooter to woot:medialord
Last purchase:a minute ago

First day sales 310
First day posts 25

Now for a shirt woot-off!

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 21 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth

Unfortunately, this shirt is apparently too niche. I thought for sure that more people knew about "The Ring". People get the Mario reference, but most stare blankly and give me a dumb look even when I say the other half of the reference.

Of course, those that DO get the reference, they REALLY love this shirt. So it's definitely done well, it just hit too niche of an audience.

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

thegomez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thegomez

I love the shirt (all my friends that I wore it around loved it too). I was very shocked to see a lot of people not getting it.

Ryfiel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ryfiel
TobiasAmaranth wrote:Unfortunately, this shirt is apparently too niche. I thought for sure that more people knew about "The Ring". People get the Mario reference, but most stare blankly and give me a dumb look even when I say the other half of the reference.

Of course, those that DO get the reference, they REALLY love this shirt. So it's definitely done well, it just hit too niche of an audience.

That's kind of surprising, because I'm not even 100% certain I've seen even the american version, or at the least don't remember it all that well anymore, but know exactly what it is.