WootBot


quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Playful Foxes

Last Purchase:
3 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 45% of Shirt Woots
Top 11% of all Woots
Woots Sold:
3690

theco2


quality posts: 111 Private Messages theco2

WAKE UP, PEOPLE!
Cute fox alert!

Narfcake


quality posts: 311 Private Messages Narfcake
theco2 wrote:WAKE UP, PEOPLE!
Cute fox alert!


Yeah, but I have one already.

I'm zero for however many it's been so far. You're keeping track, right? I hope so, because I'm sure not...

theco2


quality posts: 111 Private Messages theco2
Narfcake wrote:Yeah, but I have one already.

I'm zero for however many it's been so far. You're keeping track, right? I hope so, because I'm sure not...

%$#@! I knew I forgot to count, or something.

I have noticed, most of these aren't new.

TobiasAmaranth


quality posts: 29 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
theco2 wrote:WAKE UP, PEOPLE!
Cute fox alert!



I did end up missing this one, but it's for a shirt I not only have, but prefer the remix of. The purple one's better. :3

I'm hoping there will be some sort of non-shirt fox item, something new, y'know?

But yay, nice to see this one promoted again.

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

theco2


quality posts: 111 Private Messages theco2

Why is this listed under artist derpythings?

Narfcake


quality posts: 311 Private Messages Narfcake
theco2 wrote:%$#@! I knew I forgot to count, or something.

I have noticed, most of these aren't new.


I'm too tired to count. I just turned out the lights in the room; a few of my shirts here are glowing, and the screen on my tablet, but that's it...

The new designs are probably going to pop up in the morning onwards. The night hours don't account for many sales...

Narfcake


quality posts: 311 Private Messages Narfcake
theco2 wrote:Why is this listed under artist derpythings?



Hmmm, because she's the artist?

Fable isn't the only artist that draws foxes, y'know.

TobiasAmaranth


quality posts: 29 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
Narfcake wrote:I'm too tired to count. I just turned out the lights in the room; a few of my shirts here are glowing, and the screen on my tablet, but that's it...

The new designs are probably going to pop up in the morning onwards. The night hours don't account for many sales...



You... should wallpaper your room in Woot shirts. Fold them and pin them to the wall so that it's solid Woot designs floor to ceiling.

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -