6%
8%
8%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Melikins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Melikins

Ugh, I wanted to be first woot so bad that I panicked about not being able to pick a shirt size and opted not to get the lunch box. What a dope.

olcubmaster

quality posts: 30 Private Messages olcubmaster

Oh swizzletsticks! Just got to work, found this and the lunch boxes are gone? What were there, three?

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

Lister22

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Lister22

Can it really be called a bonus if you have to pay extra for it?

goodlifegardens

quality posts: 1 Private Messages goodlifegardens

There is a bad glitch in the buying program. I put a shirt in the cart then thought I may as well get the box so I deleted the shirt and went back to get the combination. Well it wouldn't allow that. Then I tried to get the shirt back and it wouldn't allow that. There was 60% left at the time. I don't understand why I wasn't allowed to spend more money or at least buy the one shirt I started with. I feel ripped.

jalopatin

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jalopatin

snagged the shirt with bonus. still no contact from woot for shirt sizing. happy to continue waiting, but just sayin'...

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

jalopatin wrote:snagged the shirt with bonus. still no contact from woot for shirt sizing. happy to continue waiting, but just sayin'...

Looking into this guys. Hopefully we'll have a quick follow-up.

andrewshulman

quality posts: 4 Private Messages andrewshulman
jalopatin wrote:snagged the shirt with bonus. still no contact from woot for shirt sizing. happy to continue waiting, but just sayin'...

Same TARDIS here. and of course my random long sleeves have "shipped" on the 21st and yet FedEx and USPS don't seem to think so. Oh well. Tis all good.

andrewshulman

Anyone get a shipping notice yet? I finally got an email asking for my T-Shirt size but beyond that ... nothing on the shipping notice front ...

andrewshulman

andrewshulman wrote:Anyone get a shipping notice yet? I finally got an email asking for my T-Shirt size but beyond that ... nothing on the shipping notice front ...

Just checked my FedEx delivery manager. Seem to have a 1 lb package coming from Woot (priority overnight?!?!) with the reference # being my order # for this. So ... let's hope that space and time agree, wibbly, wobbly, geronimo, insert other catch phrase here!

Geethatsgr8

quality posts: 29 Private Messages Geethatsgr8

I guess it was wishful thinking that the lunchbox would include these bonus items.

What happened to Woot's "fun" side, where surprises were around every corner, and a bonus might actually include a surprise "bonus". I guess we basically paid $5 for this "bonus" lunchbox...which came unwrapped and dented inside a brown box with a few bags of Texas air and crumpled brown paper. Oh...and an Amazon packing slip for 14 lunchboxes worth $222.60. So I guess we did get a good deal on the lunchbox.

http://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Who-TARDIS-Tote-Gift/dp/B0093DJ7LS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1384180184&sr=8-2&keywords=dr.+who+lunchbox

saramwrap

quality posts: 17 Private Messages saramwrap
Geethatsgr8 wrote:I guess it was wishful thinking that the lunchbox would include these bonus items.

What happened to Woot's "fun" side, where surprises were around every corner, and a bonus might actually include a surprise "bonus". I guess we basically paid $5 for this "bonus" lunchbox...which came unwrapped and dented inside a brown box with a few bags of Texas air and crumpled brown paper. Oh...and an Amazon packing slip for 14 lunchboxes worth $222.60. So I guess we did get a good deal on the lunchbox.

http://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Who-TARDIS-Tote-Gift/dp/B0093DJ7LS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1384180184&sr=8-2&keywords=dr.+who+lunchbox

I was surprised by how dented my lunchbox was, considering that my box did seem pretty reasonably padded. :\

saramwrap

Just received a third tracking number for this order, crossing my fingers that it's the shirt. Second number still doesn't have tracking, I assume it's a dud.

Geethatsgr8

saramwrap wrote:Just received a third tracking number for this order, crossing my fingers that it's the shirt. Second number still doesn't have tracking, I assume it's a dud.

Still waiting on mine as well. Hope to have it in time to wear to the Dr. Who- 50th anniversary episode showing in 3D! :-)

saramwrap

Annnnnnnd... that tracking number turned out to be a completely different shirt in a completely different size (and not something I'd ordered).

Off to send an email.

Geethatsgr8

Got my shirt today. You can see the white windows, but nothing else of the TARDIS. :-(

http://www.flickr.com/photos/108617417@N06/1084050404/

Geethatsgr8

Geethatsgr8 wrote:Got my shirt today. You can see the white windows, but nothing else of the TARDIS. :-(

I can't seem to get the picture to load, and I'm not even sure this link will work, but it shows a picture of the tee I received.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/108617417@N06/1084050404/

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 129 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Geethatsgr8 wrote:

Thanks so much for posting that. I'll send that onto our shirt team so we can check up on the printing process there, yeesh. Can you email into support@woot.com if you haven't already? I know we'll be able to get you a new tee.

Geethatsgr8

agingdragqueen wrote:Thanks so much for posting that. I'll send that onto our shirt team so we can check up on the printing process there, yeesh. Can you email into support@woot.com if you haven't already? I know we'll be able to get you a new tee.

I will. Thanks!

saramwrap

Wow, that's hard to make out! Maybe I'm better off with the Two Buttons shirt that I received in error. ;)

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 129 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

saramwrap wrote:Wow, that's hard to make out! Maybe I'm better off with the Two Buttons shirt that I received in error. ;)

I have been reassured that this one was just a bad one and we're hopeful it won't happen again. But yeah, yeesh.

Geethatsgr8

agingdragqueen wrote:I have been reassured that this one was just a bad one and we're hopeful it won't happen again. But yeah, yeesh.

Whew! I thought it might be in retaliation for my negative comment about the present-day Woot Inc. and how disappointed I was that the lunchbox came dented and empty. Lesson learned in keeping my mouth shut from now on.
Well played, Woot. Well played.

Geethatsgr8

saramwrap wrote:Wow, that's hard to make out! Maybe I'm better off with the Two Buttons shirt that I received in error. ;)

Two buttons and a D-pad? Wow. I'll trade you the "I'm gonna F you up" LS tee I got in a random buy last week. ;-)

saramwrap

Geethatsgr8 wrote:Two buttons and a D-pad? Wow. I'll trade you the "I'm gonna F you up" LS tee I got in a random buy last week. ;-)

I'd take you up on that... except I also got F'd up by my random LS order. ;)

saramwrap

Just got tracking number #4! Hoping this closes out this a-mazing experience.

Geethatsgr8

saramwrap wrote:I'd take you up on that... except I also got F'd up by my random LS order. ;)

I guess they weren't kidding, huh? Because they really did F up this A-mazing experience for both of us. But it's all good. I doubt that I'm the only Re TARDIS Woot customer, though. Surely they messed up and had to send a second one to someone else out there as well.

Oh well, good luck with your most recent tracking number. 4th time's a charm!

saramwrap

Geethatsgr8 wrote:I guess they weren't kidding, huh? Because they really did F up this A-mazing experience for both of us. But it's all good. I doubt that I'm the only Re TARDIS Woot customer, though. Surely they messed up and had to send a second one to someone else out there as well.

Oh well, good luck with your most recent tracking number. 4th time's a charm!

*crossing fingers*

My Zombeer bonus bundle experience has also been insanity - they printed the design on the wrong type of hoodie, and we're still missing one of the bonus items. Dealing with both of these at once has been sort of surreal.

saramwrap

The latest package was a replacement for my dented lunchbox, which was a nice surprise.

No info about the replacement shirt.

Geethatsgr8

saramwrap wrote:The latest package was a replacement for my dented lunchbox, which was a nice surprise.

No info about the replacement shirt.

I received a replacement for my dented lunchbox today, but was also sent an email saying "Sorry about your shirt, we've issued a refund". I wrote back saying a refund wasn't necessary. I only wanted the shirt replaced.

Received another email this evening saying they didn't have any replacements. Wha?! I thought they printed them as needed. Needless to say I'm extremely disappointed. Not just in the whole disastrous chain of events, but because I've always put Woot up on a pedestal when it came to customer service. This was just weird. But it won't stop me from coming back for more. Once an addict, always an addict, I suppose.

manhandsha

quality posts: 35 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Geethatsgr8 wrote:I received a replacement for my dented lunchbox today, but was also sent an email saying "Sorry about your shirt, we've issued a refund". I wrote back saying a refund wasn't necessary. I only wanted the shirt replaced.

Received another email this evening saying they didn't have any replacements. Wha?! I thought they printed them as needed. Needless to say I'm extremely disappointed. Not just in the whole disastrous chain of events, but because I've always put Woot up on a pedestal when it came to customer service. This was just weird. But it won't stop me from coming back for more. Once an addict, always an addict, I suppose.

Jeez. I know you're probably over apologies, but I'm really sorry! This hasn't been a great experience for a lot of you guys. I appreciate your understanding and grasp on the fact that these kinds of issues are pretty isolated. I passed your comments along. I'll update you when I know more.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

saramwrap

I just got a 5th tracking number - hopefully it's a shirt. Or a pony.

manhandsha

Staff

saramwrap wrote:I just got a 5th tracking number - hopefully it's a shirt. Or a pony.

Or your shirt AND a pony wearing a matching shirt?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

theco2

quality posts: 74 Private Messages theco2
manhandsha wrote:Or your shirt AND a pony wearing a matching shirt?

You would never hear another complaint from me, if Woot sent me a horse.

manhandsha

Staff

theco2 wrote:You would never hear another complaint from me, if Woot sent me a horse.

Sadly, I don't think I've seen any horses around the office. I'm sorry you're still waiting, but I appreciate your sense of humor!

*Edited for lack of punctuation. aye r smart.

Geethatsgr8

manhandsha wrote:Jeez. I know you're probably over apologies, but I'm really sorry! This hasn't been a great experience for a lot of you guys. I appreciate your understanding and grasp on the fact that these kinds of issues are pretty isolated. I passed your comments along. I'll update you when I know more.

Would it be possible to have the "Things Waiting In The Darkness" tee as a replacement instead? It's still in the top 20. I just really want one of these tees to wear to the 50th anniversary episode next Monday. I would order it, but then I'd have to pay $20 to have it arrive in time. Or do you think they would at least knock the $5 shipping off for overnight delivery? I'm not mad about any of this. No time for that. I just really wanted a cool shirt for the 3-D event, that's all.

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake
manhandsha wrote:Sadly, I don't think I've seen any horses around the office. I'm sorry you're still waiting, but I appreciate your sense of humor!

No one has worn Behold a Pale Horse, or better yet, Four Little Ponies of the Apocalypse in the Woot offices?

Since there were no specifics in the comment "You would never hear another complaint from me, if Woot sent me a horse.", sending a plump horse shirt does fulfill Woot's end of the bargain.

Speaking of complaints - should I email into support again for my case? It's less serious and problematic than this one, but it's been a week already too without a response ...

manhandsha

Staff

Geethatsgr8 wrote:Would it be possible to have the "Things Waiting In The Darkness" tee as a replacement instead? It's still in the top 20. I just really want one of these tees to wear to the 50th anniversary episode next Monday. I would order it, but then I'd have to pay $20 to have it arrive in time. Or do you think they would at least knock the $5 shipping off for overnight delivery? I'm not mad about any of this. No time for that. I just really wanted a cool shirt for the 3-D event, that's all.

I can't speak to that, wish I could. Your best bet is to email Woot CS and see what they can help with. support@woot.com

manhandsha

Staff

Narfcake wrote:No one has worn Behold a Pale Horse, or better yet, Four Little Ponies of the Apocalypse in the Woot offices?

Since there were no specifics in the comment "You would never hear another complaint from me, if Woot sent me a horse.", sending a plump horse shirt does fulfill Woot's end of the bargain.

Speaking of complaints - should I email into support again for my case? It's less serious and problematic than this one, but it's been a week already too without a response ...

Yeah, I'd resend it. Sorry for the wait, I know it can get frustrating.

Geethatsgr8

manhandsha wrote:I can't speak to that, wish I could. Your best bet is to email Woot CS and see what they can help with. [email]support@woot.com[/email

I think I'll just leave them alone. It seems they already have enough mishaps to deal with at the moment, and I imagine it will only get worse between now and Christmas, so why make it worse on them? (see, I'm thoughtful like that)

Thanks for the input though, and I'm really sorry that you "staffers" are the ones who have to listen to all our problems! :-)

manhandsha

Staff

Geethatsgr8 wrote:I think I'll just leave them alone. It seems they already have enough mishaps to deal with at the moment, and I imagine it will only get worse between now and Christmas, so why make it worse on them? (see, I'm thoughtful like that)

Thanks for the input though, and I'm really sorry that you "staffers" are the ones who have to listen to all our problems! :-)

We don't mind listening! I just wish there was more we could do to help you guys out.