pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
joyner wrote:Who hoo! My doc's office called and my boob squishing was ok! I'm good for another year!

Happy, happy!

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

weird thing of the day:
I saw what I think was an old guy walking home from the supermarket.
He had on either short shorts or a short skirt.
?????
It sure did look like a skirt.
Very short.
Heck, at that age, and the weather (first chilly day) shorts would just be a little less odd than a skirt on a guy.

Wish I looked closer before I passed him.

Either way, this is the second elderly person, with bad legs, wearing a mini skirt or short shorts this month.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
dontwantaname wrote:weird thing of the day:
I saw what I think was an old guy walking home from the supermarket.
He had on either short shorts or a short skirt.
?????
It sure did look like a skirt.
Very short.
Heck, at that age, and the weather (first chilly day) shorts would just be a little less odd than a skirt on a guy.

Wish I looked closer before I passed him.

Either way, this is the second elderly person, with bad legs, wearing a mini skirt or short shorts this month.

Maybe they are trying to look sexy to impress you

kdccrosby

still no word from Ice

pooflady

kdccrosby wrote:still no word from Ice

I don't like this.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Not good.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

kdccrosby

pooflady wrote:I don't like this.

I know. I have full name, but can't remember which of the area towns was he lived in. Email to work email address didn't get returned invalid but i haven't gotten a reply.

luke975

quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975
edlada wrote:And believe it or not, the weather here in western Poland is better. Now eastern Poland, well that's a different story. No one moves to Poland for the weather anyway. Come to think of it, not to many people move to Poland for any reason!

yeah other than a job transfer I couldn't see any reason to move to poland. but then I feel the same way about washington pa too.

I always did like yardsales.

pooflady

kdccrosby wrote:I know. I have full name, but can't remember which of the area towns was he lived in. Email to work email address didn't get returned invalid but i haven't gotten a reply.

I wouldn't think that they'd go to visit daughters at this point, do you?

edlada

quality posts: 4 Private Messages edlada
luke975 wrote:yeah other than a job transfer I couldn't see any reason to move to poland. but then I feel the same way about washington pa too.

Well I was living in Germany and decided I needed to find out about the Polish side of my family. Went on the internet, found a Polish lady, 2 years later we got married, built a house and I moved to Poland. Cost of living here is low, the people are wonderful and Polish women are the most beautiful, intelligent and hard working women in the world. It was a no brainer! Oh yeah, there are a million different kinds of kielbasa and they are all good, even kaszanka (blood sausage with barley) if you wrap it in foil and cook it in the coals from a bonfire and drink lots of vodka.

My dogs like me, that is important.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning all!

Thinking good thoughts for Ice and clan.

Weird thing this morning: headlights coming at me when on a one-way street. Thankfully it was 2 lanes and I was able to avoid the guy going the wrong way!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Mavyn wrote:Morning all!

Thinking good thoughts for Ice and clan.

Weird thing this morning: headlights coming at me when on a one-way street. Thankfully it was 2 lanes and I was able to avoid the guy going the wrong way!

glad nothing bad happened.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

There's a milk container in the fridge here dated 10/24/2012.

Happy Birthday!

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Mavyn

ThunderThighs wrote:There's a milk container in the fridge here dated 10/24/2012.

Happy Birthday!

You celebrate weird holidays.

:P

ThunderThighs

Staff

Mavyn wrote:You celebrate weird holidays.

:P

If I didn't have lunch plans with the boss who's in town, I'd buy a birthday cake. Maybe we can swing by someplace. Hmmmmm.

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Mavyn

ThunderThighs wrote:If I didn't have lunch plans with the boss who's in town, I'd buy a birthday cake. Maybe we can swing by someplace. Hmmmmm.

Something with sour cream frosting might be a nice touch.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:There's a milk container in the fridge here dated 10/24/2012.

Happy Birthday!

Did you discover the date before or after you used it?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

kdccrosby

pooflady wrote:I wouldn't think that they'd go to visit daughters at this point, do you?

He used to always mention trips like that first - but it is a possiblity.

I hope it is something like that.

kdccrosby

Happy Birthday!

Er.... Was it solid at this point? That is just yuck.

ThunderThighs

Staff

kdccrosby wrote:Er.... Was it solid at this point? That is just yuck.

Surprisingly, the contents still moved when we picked up the bottle. Nobody has claimed it yet. I'm tossing it at the end of the day.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Did you discover the date before or after you used it?

I dislike the taste of milk. I'll use it with milk but that's about it. No way I'm using someone else's stuff in that fridge. It's jam packed and who knows what lives in there.

Mavyn

ThunderThighs wrote:I dislike the taste of milk. I'll use it with milk but that's about it. No way I'm using someone else's stuff in that fridge. It's jam packed and who knows what lives in there.

You'll use milk with milk?

I don't like the taste either. I put it on cereal, and enjoy chocolate milk, or as in ingredient in something, but not a fan otherwise.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Mavyn wrote:You'll use milk with milk?

I don't like the taste either. I put it on cereal, and enjoy chocolate milk, or as in ingredient in something, but not a fan otherwise.

LOL, I meant cereal.

pooflady

Husband's coming home Monday, which is good. What's not good and what I didn't know about is that starting Tuesday nurses and therapists will be HERE about three times a week. This means a serious house cleaning because I'm sure they'll be in the bedroom and bathrooms. Bummer!

pooflady

Need a new roasting pan. Got a new one last year because the previous one, the non-stick stuff started coming off. But the handles on the new one aren't rigid and it's almost impossible to get them up when they're hot. And if there's a 20-lb turkey in there, you need the handles.

pooflady

Didn't realize there was a sellout Woot-off.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Didn't realize there was a sellout Woot-off.

Odd.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Husband's coming home Monday, which is good. What's not good and what I didn't know about is that starting Tuesday nurses and therapists will be HERE about three times a week. This means a serious house cleaning because I'm sure they'll be in the bedroom and bathrooms. Bummer!

Have fun.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

kdccrosby

pooflady wrote:Husband's coming home Monday, which is good. What's not good and what I didn't know about is that starting Tuesday nurses and therapists will be HERE about three times a week. This means a serious house cleaning because I'm sure they'll be in the bedroom and bathrooms. Bummer!

Boo for cleaning. Yay for hubby coming home though!

pooflady

kdccrosby wrote:Boo for cleaning. Yay for hubby coming home though!

Damn, just happened to think, every other day. At least to get the hair off the bathroom floor.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Damn, just happened to think, every other day. At least to get the hair off the bathroom floor.

Two words

Cleaning service

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Need a new roasting pan. Got a new one last year because the previous one, the non-stick stuff started coming off. But the handles on the new one aren't rigid and it's almost impossible to get them up when they're hot. And if there's a 20-lb turkey in there, you need the handles.

Yay! Pay grand kids to help.

kdccrosby

pooflady wrote:Need a new roasting pan. Got a new one last year because the previous one, the non-stick stuff started coming off. But the handles on the new one aren't rigid and it's almost impossible to get them up when they're hot. And if there's a 20-lb turkey in there, you need the handles.

was it a sellout-woot-off item?

pooflady

kdccrosby wrote:was it a sellout-woot-off item?

Nope.

kdccrosby

pooflady wrote:Nope.

Oh good. I didn't miss something good then lol

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Hey all, I just realized it's not nearly bed time yet, this makes me sad.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

edlada

quality posts: 4 Private Messages edlada

Hi there. Good that the husband is coming home, at least for him. If it hasn't already been suggested, you might want to consider getting a raised toilet seat. It makes getting on and off the throne far easier when it is difficult to bend/put weight on one leg.

My dogs like me, that is important.

luke975

edlada wrote:Well I was living in Germany and decided I needed to find out about the Polish side of my family. Went on the internet, found a Polish lady, 2 years later we got married, built a house and I moved to Poland. Cost of living here is low, the people are wonderful and Polish women are the most beautiful, intelligent and hard working women in the world. It was a no brainer! Oh yeah, there are a million different kinds of kielbasa and they are all good, even kaszanka (blood sausage with barley) if you wrap it in foil and cook it in the coals from a bonfire and drink lots of vodka.

that's a great story. thank you for sharing.

luke975

kdccrosby wrote:Oh good. I didn't miss something good then lol

not from that woof-off. Just a bunch of stuff that nobody wanted. everything seemed to take forever to sell.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Endocrinologist checked of the list. I have Synthroid refills for a year. Elizabeth had her 1 year well baby checkup. She had 5 vaccinations and a flu shot. They stuck my beautiful GB 6 times! For some reason they didn't have the 3 in one! The pediatrician wants her to have a set of skull X-rays because her soft spot is small and her head is still flat in back. I don't even want to think about how they will restrain her! If we can get the X-rays today and if we can find a Halloween activity tomorrow, we will go back to the beach on Sunday.

I am worried about Ice and Mrs. Ice.