WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Shirtoberfest

UPDATE: We're all sold out of Freaker lederhosen bottle sweaters (stunning, no?), so no more freebies. "But that was my last chance to get an exclusive Shirt.Woot Freaker," You might be thinking. Just wait for the holidays, friend...

theco2

quality posts: 84 Private Messages theco2

Enjoy your Freaker responsibly.

I may end up buying another Freaker, if I really like this one, because some of their designs are awesome.

sharktopus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharktopus

The Zombeer hoodie I've been begging for! Yay! But I wanted a pullover! Boo! "Be more specific," you say? I thought you could read my mind, Woot! Exclamation points!!!

Anyhoo... How are the zip-ups? I like zip hoodies just fine, but I'm picky about the zippers. Are the teeth metal or plastic? The metal zippers often itch my beer gut through my T-shirt . I can't be the only one with this issue.

pstehley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pstehley

I really love the fact that you're offering freakers with the shirts! It's a great company and Zach is swell guy!

Pat...

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51

Thanks a lot Woot for highlighting Pumpkin Everything again. It's my wife's personal favorite from my catalog.

mph715

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mph715

Wish there were some long sleeve shirt options for the cooler weather, not just hoodies :/

tartujik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tartujik

Dude! Is there any way to just buy a bunch of the lederhosen bottle sweaters? Those rule the night! Also what is the consistency of a jersey zip up sweatshirt? Does it have fuzz or no fuzz? How is it different from a regular sweatshirt?

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
tartujik wrote:... Also what is the consistency of a jersey zip up sweatshirt? Does it have fuzz or no fuzz? How is it different from a regular sweatshirt?

Jersey = t-shirt type knit material. It's not fleece.

There's a little more info on the product itself in this thread.

schenzi13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schenzi13
mph715 wrote:Wish there were some long sleeve shirt options for the cooler weather, not just hoodies :/

I totally agree! Where are the long sleeve t's and the light weight jackets?
BTW in the all designs section, why can't I order anything other than a t-shirt? They are printed to order anyway so why just t-shirts?

justbusiness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justbusiness

Thanks for putting Two Is Better on a sweaty, Woot! Next time put it on a zip-up (zip it up to make them high-five!) and I'll get that one as well!

tartujik

Thanks Narfcake! So no fuzz on jersey zip-ups, hmmm. not sure how i feel about that. Good info to have though. Much appreciated.

But seriously though, can I just buy one shirt and then pay extra to get like, I don't know 10 lederhosen bottle sweaters or something? They seriously rule! Everyone I know would LOVE one for a gift! Great design, whoever came up with that- your bottle wears clothes, it wears goofy clothes, and serves a practical thermal purpose - ingenius.

wildman082

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wildman082

Is "The Time is Meow" a parody of something? The aviators with fireworks reflecting seems really familiar...

parkermc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages parkermc
Narfcake wrote:Jersey = t-shirt type knit material. It's not fleece.

There's a little more info on the product itself in this thread.

In that thread, according to someone who just received their hoodie, it sounds like we should order one size larger. Is that anyone else's experience? I'd hate to order one for a gift only to have it be too small.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
wildman082 wrote:Is "The Time is Meow" a parody of something? The aviators with fireworks reflecting seems really familiar...

I wonder the same, but I'm not sure that I want to know. I love the design and I'm half afraid that the reference will turn me off.

I'm just trying to decide between the WXL tee and the 2XL hoodie.

mrmcmac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrmcmac

You are not going to sell me a hoodie until you spring for a supply of XXXL. I'm a BIG BOY!

katers76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katers76

Do the Freakers come 1 to an order or 1 to an item? i.e. If I buy 5 shirts, do I get 1 Freaker or 5??

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2
mrmcmac wrote:You are not going to sell me a hoodie until you spring for a supply of XXXL. I'm an AMERICAN damn it!

fixed

that was fun while it lasted!

katers76

Do the Freakers come 1 to an order or 1 to an item? i.e. If I buy 5 shirts, do I get 1 Freaker or 5??

lanayru

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lanayru
katers76 wrote:Do the Freakers come 1 to an order or 1 to an item? i.e. If I buy 5 shirts, do I get 1 Freaker or 5??

If you're worried just do 5 separate check outs? *waits for staff to chime in*

CaptainEasychord

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CaptainEasychord

aargh... so disappointed that I missed out on Hotcakes yesterday... Was hoping it might show up again after the fact, even if I didn't really expect it to... *sigh*... why can't people just learn to love orange?!?

rasabi

quality posts: 25 Private Messages rasabi
wildman082 wrote:Is "The Time is Meow" a parody of something? The aviators with fireworks reflecting seems really familiar...

It is a parody of life, my friend. Of life.

Also it was for the "blow our minds" derby where there were no medium or color limitations. So I made a spirit animal for the internet everyman.

manhandsha

quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

katers76 wrote:Do the Freakers come 1 to an order or 1 to an item? i.e. If I buy 5 shirts, do I get 1 Freaker or 5??

My gut is telling me it's one per order, but I'm checking to be sure. It could just be beer making my gut feel that way. ;)

UPDATE: The bottle sweaters are one per order, it's been confirmed. Hope that helps!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

gecko808

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gecko808
kevlar51 wrote:Thanks a lot Woot for highlighting Pumpkin Everything again. It's my wife's personal favorite from my catalog.

This would be the perfect shirt to wear to a Trader Joe's. They brought out 23 pumpkin-flavored items for the holidays. Love it!

BeSublime

quality posts: 3 Private Messages BeSublime
justbusiness wrote:Thanks for putting Two Is Better on a sweaty, Woot! Next time put it on a zip-up (zip it up to make them high-five!) and I'll get that one as well!

This. This, this, this.

Whatever you do, do it well.

katers76

manhandsha wrote:My gut is telling me it's one per order, but I'm checking to be sure. It could just be beer making my gut feel that way. ;)

UPDATE: The bottle sweaters are one per order, it's been confirmed. Hope that helps!

Great! So can I place 5 separate orders or will WOOT automatically lump them into 1? Want to buy as gifts

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
katers76 wrote:Great! So can I place 5 separate orders or will WOOT automatically lump them into 1? Want to buy as gifts

They've lumped orders together before.

Separate the orders and have 5 different recipients at your address. Include your pets if you have to!

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde

I actually just got my The Time Is Meow shirt and wore it out today and got several compliments on how awesome it was. So, this shirt rocks. I will partake of a hoodie.

Dragonsbane2004

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dragonsbane2004
mrmcmac wrote:You are not going to sell me a hoodie until you spring for a supply of XXXL. I'm a BIG BOY!

Im with you brother! And I really wanted that Pumkin Pie Hoodie....

catz74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catz74
mph715 wrote:Wish there were some long sleeve shirt options for the cooler weather, not just hoodies :/

Agree also we need long sleeve tees!

wildcatboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wildcatboy

+1 for long sleeve

I really want a long sleeve "Jimmy is that you?" for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

joelterrific

quality posts: 21 Private Messages joelterrific

Staff

Just to reiterate that our supply of free Freakers is exhausted, but fear not. Due to the overwhelming interest, we'll be bringing these hip little bottle sweaters back in time for the holidays. What's better? We'll have some design custom designs. Stay tuned.

tartujik

joelterrific wrote:Just to reiterate that our supply of free Freakers is exhausted, but fear not. Due to the overwhelming interest, we'll be bringing these hip little bottle sweaters back in time for the holidays. What's better? We'll have some design custom designs. Stay tuned.

Whaaaaat???? I was totally debating on whether it was worth getting several shirts that i don't really need just to make sure i got several of the lederhosen freakers cuz i NEEDS them! The cool part of the lederhosen ones are that they make your bottle look like it is wearing clothes which is not something the other ones i looked at on the freaker website did.

Please please please include the lederhosen one on your freaker sale that you are planning and if you add other ones that make your bottles look like they are wearing an actual outfit - like maybe an ugly holiday sweater freaker or a halloween costume freaker or something that would be so cool!! But definitely the lederhosen please - I will buy bunches of lederhosen freakers if you offer them!!!!

Yes, so psyched about the freaker sale that hasn't even happened yet!

sweetcynamon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sweetcynamon
joelterrific wrote:Just to reiterate that our supply of free Freakers is exhausted, but fear not. Due to the overwhelming interest, we'll be bringing these hip little bottle sweaters back in time for the holidays. What's better? We'll have some design custom designs. Stay tuned.

I placed my order on the 16th, it just came today and I didn't get my freaker

kristofergeorge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kristofergeorge
sweetcynamon wrote:I placed my order on the 16th, it just came today and I didn't get my freaker

Same here, I placed mine on the 16th at 6:30AM EST and no Freaker when I received my order yesterday

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

kristofergeorge wrote:Same here, I placed mine on the 16th at 6:30AM EST and no Freaker when I received my order yesterday

hrm, sorry to hear that.
i suggest emailing Support@Woot.com if you haven't already. they'll be able to look into your specific order info.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Spidie2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Spidie2000

I got my shirt yesterday in the mail, no freaker for me as well.

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim

Did anybody actually get their freaker in this side sale? If people who ordered on the 16th didn't and it wasn't announced they sold out until the 21st, it makes me wonder.

I have way too many shirts, and now too many hoodies, and ONLY purchased another one in this sale for the Freaker. To say that it was a successful marketing scheme would be correct. Considering it got me to buy something I was on the fence about and you sold out of them...

However, if you are going to announce the Freakers are no longer part of the sale AFTER people have already ordered and still not ship them to people who ordered before they were announced sold out, you should have given the customer an option to cancel the order or possibly another similar option.

I'm not one to complain to customer service, and I've had legitimate small reasons to before, but things like this REALLY annoy me. It's not the money, it's the principle of how it was handled. I see a bunch of people complain, complain, complain and still hang around and I always think, get over it. But, I can see small things adding up here eventually making me be that senile customer here as well. Maybe it just takes a lot more for me to disown a company than others, but if things like this continue, it will slowly turn me away from supporting the artists and buying shirts I have no need for because I like the art on them from this site. /end rant.

tcanning

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tcanning

I haven't got my hoodie or Freaker yet. I'll certainly be disappointed if there is only a hoodie in the shipping bag, since the Freaker kind of tipped the scale in my decision to order.

Interesting to note that if you ordered the hoodie from the main Shirt.Woot.com link, it didn't mention the Freaker, but if you ordered it from the Shirtoberfest link, it did. Makes me wonder if the orders got mixed up on this Dewback Dry design.

Any Freaker news from folks who ordered other designs?

hagirl

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hagirl

Same for me also (although my order was on the 17th) - no freaker. I'm pretty disappointed that when I ordered it was still listed that they were available (for days after!) and yet I didn't get one. It definitely made a big difference in my decision to order although I'm still happy with my hoodie.

bricemoak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bricemoak
tcanning wrote:I haven't got my hoodie or Freaker yet. I'll certainly be disappointed if there is only a hoodie in the shipping bag, since the Freaker kind of tipped the scale in my decision to order.

Interesting to note that if you ordered the hoodie from the main Shirt.Woot.com link, it didn't mention the Freaker, but if you ordered it from the Shirtoberfest link, it did. Makes me wonder if the orders got mixed up on this Dewback Dry design.

Any Freaker news from folks who ordered other designs?

I would E-Mail them, I did and I was told that the hoodie was no longer available, even though I placed my order on the 17th.... They said that all they can do is refund my order..... Most disappointing.