WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Orange Orange Orange

Just in time for Halloween, hunting season, construction visibility, these limited-edition orange tees are sure to make you stand out. Orange you glad we decided to sell them? Listen, it was just a joke, you don't really need to be glad ...

theco2

quality posts: 90 Private Messages theco2

I've been looking for an orange shirt or three, but none of these appeal to me.

I love orange.

gecko808

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gecko808

Thankyouthankyouthankyou for offering Kitty Gratis Remix and Hotcakes Remix on Anvil! I've wanted these designs, but don't like AA. Made my night!

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 26 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth

This sidesale needed some sort of foxes included. :P Orange and foxes. Ah well. Only one I have is the Threadless near-invisible fox one.

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

Thankyothankyouthankyou for making oh! burned on orange AA! I've been wanting to buy this shirt, but due to the new shirt blanks, I knew that I wouldn't be getting my moneys worth.

Thank you again for putting it on an orange AA blank!

that was fun while it lasted!

theco2

quality posts: 90 Private Messages theco2
TobiasAmaranth wrote:Support my fox fetish.

Fixed!

lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond

I may need to invest in a What's Under The Bed backup, it's one of my favorites. And Neo Australia on a hoodie is nice.

Like Poe? Of course you do, you're here ; ) Try my new mystery novel:

lete

quality posts: 23 Private Messages lete

I don't wear orange well, but I'll buy to support American Apparel, because they make good quality merchandise not because I'm some American elitist. I root for Haiti at the Olympics.

gecko808

TobiasAmaranth wrote:This sidesale needed some sort of foxes included. :P Orange and foxes. Ah well. Only one I have is the Threadless near-invisible fox one.

Agreed!

gecko808

bpr2 wrote:Thankyothankyouthankyou for making oh! burned on orange AA! I've been wanting to buy this shirt, but due to the new shirt blanks, I knew that I wouldn't be getting my moneys worth.

LOL! Thanks for the chuckle! =)

bpr2

gecko808 wrote:LOL! Thanks for the chuckle! =)

I was being serious. The blanks that woot mostly uses now are cheap knockoffs of what they were using before. The heyday of shirt.woot is forever gone until they start using all AA shirt blanks again.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
bpr2 wrote:Thankyothankyouthankyou for making oh! burned on orange AA! I've been wanting to buy this shirt, but due to the new shirt blanks, I knew that I wouldn't be getting my moneys worth.

I'll take what I can get. I understand that they need to make money, but I'd rather get noticed again on the t-shirt circuit, than squabble over the shirt blank quality. Not everyone is like me - 500 some t-shirts in my inventory (many in storage bins in my closet so I can search efficiently for a specific one, should I need it or wish to wear a special print.) To me, it's the design that's desirable. If the fabric isn't as choice, I just take more care with that print than one on a sturdier fabric.
If people love the orange, they'll buy it this week. Believe me, iCarly fans are being alerted as quickly as I can, so they can get it, should they want it.

But if red is more to their liking, people who aren't as picky about the t-shirt quality will pick it up on the anvils.

Honestly, no amount of me screaming "KEEP THE AA's" will cause them to keep them in inventory. Many things have changed over the 5 years I've been competing at woot. I'm glad they've listened to us on some of the more important issues.
But nothing changes over one day, or one month. Maybe the bottom line will change and they can go back to AA. But even I have some nice Anvil prints, and I wear them regularly... and I really wouldn't change them.

maze

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maze

Love orange! Thanks!
(Maybe next time pretty please we'll see Skatetown?)

mythtaken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mythtaken

Can someone please explain why 'In the World of Black and White" is not available?

It was in a woot off a while ago, but naturally, just for an hour, so I missed it.

djauhay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djauhay

Hello, is Neo-Australia printed with plastisol or DTG?

oakenspirit

quality posts: 93 Private Messages oakenspirit

Bought Neo-Australia last time it was offered... It's probably my favorite shirt now. Tempted to get the hoodie-

zeejayem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zeejayem

Why, oh why is "Oh Burned!" not in a hoodie or full zip version????

aquastardreamer

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aquastardreamer

... Red is not Orange ...

O_o (I is so confused)

swoop03

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swoop03
theco2 wrote:I've been looking for an orange shirt or three, but none of these appeal to me.

I love orange.

My thoughts exactly. I saw the orange sale and got excited, I'm now dissapointed. Orange is my favorite color.

JadenKale

maze wrote:Love orange! Thanks!
(Maybe next time pretty please we'll see Skatetown?)

They offered Skatetown a few weeks back, actually.

JadenKale

zeejayem wrote:Why, oh why is "Oh Burned!" not in a hoodie or full zip version????

I was sad to see that it wasn't on a hoodie or full zip. I was secretly hoping I'd get a hoodie or zip of it.

murph1887

quality posts: 0 Private Messages murph1887

I've been checking the Woot everyday to see if "the cake is a liar" shirt was back on sale. Finally! A real benefit of the tired obsession with Halloween and orange.

gecko808

bpr2 wrote:I was being serious. The blanks that woot mostly uses now are cheap knockoffs of what they were using before. The heyday of shirt.woot is forever gone until they start using all AA shirt blanks again.

I realized that you were being serious, but chose to respond politely instead of saying that you seemed to have taken my first post rather personally. Don't know why you are so offended that someone has a preference that's different from yours.

As stated by others ad nauseam, Anvil fit some people better than AA. Guess it's hard for you to accept in your one-shirt world.

Since you chose to mimic my response instead of coming up with an original one of your own, I'll take that as a compliment.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

This side sale is missing @Robbie's You Mean 10.

orangello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orangello
JadenKale wrote:...Not everyone is like me - 500 some t-shirts in my inventory (many in storage bins in my closet so I can search efficiently for a specific one, should I need it or wish to wear a special print.) To me, it's the design that's desirable. If the fabric isn't as choice, I just take more care with that print than one on a sturdier fabric. ...

Thanks! I feel better about the number of shirts in my closet now.

JadenKale

orangello wrote:Thanks! I feel better about the number of shirts in my closet now.

Well, I also worked at RIPT for a few months and nearly two years at Tilteed before it shut down. Part of my pay was free prints of the artists I got to sign contracts with us for a print. So besides the 100+ I bought through woot, and my own prints, a lot came from those sites.

Edit: There's also my small addiction of Threadless and DBH tees.

bpr2

you need help bud.

gecko808 wrote:I realized that you were being serious, but chose to respond politely instead of saying that you seemed to have taken my first post rather personally. Don't know why you are so offended that someone has a preference that's different from yours.

As stated by others ad nauseam, Anvil fit some people better than AA. Guess it's hard for you to accept in your one-shirt world.

Since you chose to mimic my response instead of coming up with an original one of your own, I'll take that as a compliment.

trekmiss

quality posts: 8 Private Messages trekmiss

I would have loved to have seen Scarecrogh remixed on orange. I'd buy it in a heartbeat on AA!

tartujik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tartujik

Orange is my favorite color, but these are not orange. These are salmon colored and salmon colored is nobody's favorite.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
tartujik wrote:Orange is my favorite color, but these are not orange. These are salmon colored and salmon colored is nobody's favorite.

Adjust your monitor? The orange shirts are definitely orange.

trekmiss

quality posts: 8 Private Messages trekmiss
tartujik wrote:Orange is my favorite color, but these are not orange. These are salmon colored and salmon colored is nobody's favorite.

The shirts are a very true orange. Not salmon colored at all.

JadenKale

Oh the color is DEFINITELY orange: