Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lordbowen

quality posts: 309 Private Messages lordbowen

Great homage to a great show!

massha10

quality posts: 68 Private Messages massha10

I like the idea of listing shows which we watch as a party game! Personally, I do not watch much Baking Bread, I prefer sci fi like 13 Housewares.

LadyLuck84

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LadyLuck84

May the legacy of this show continue to annoy those who have never seen it FOREVER! Love it!

theco2

quality posts: 91 Private Messages theco2

Jessie is just way too happy.

strikerliker

quality posts: 7 Private Messages strikerliker

Does it only come in Walter "White"?

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3920 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

I have never immediately wanted a shirt right away like I have wanted this one. Gotta get one for myself and perhaps a few more as Christmas gifts. Only thing better than this shirt is if this design came on an apron.

gracelit

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gracelit

The tale of a former high school cafeteria worker, illegally dealing gluten-laden baked goods.

jizza

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jizza
conanthelibrarian wrote:Only thing better than this shirt is if this design came on an apron.

You sir, may have a +1.

lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond

It's a pun, it's cute + it has an audience...the editor's choice triple play.

Like Poe? Of course you do, you're here ; ) Try my new mystery novel:

deathysaurusrex

quality posts: 1 Private Messages deathysaurusrex

I've been waiting so long (2+ weeks) for this. Super happy right now. Thanks editor for picking this!

patndave

quality posts: 7 Private Messages patndave

The blue icing takes the cake!

Alazius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Alazius
conanthelibrarian wrote:Only thing better than this shirt is if this design came on an apron.

And now I'm sad that this isn't available as an apron.

spun4621

quality posts: 3 Private Messages spun4621

In need of advice, fellow wooters.

I have only seen a few episodes of this show and I loved it. But, don't have the insight into the show as other die hard fans. I'm thinking of getting this for my significant other but I was wondering, does this shirt play into the show (something I'd have to see to know how it relates) or is it just a cute play, joining with baking breads..? Bottom line, should I get it for him? Are there any other innuendos except for "Breaking Bad?"

Thanks, guys!

gabis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabis
spun4621 wrote:In need of advice, fellow wooters.

I have only seen a few episodes of this show and I loved it. But, don't have the insight into the show as other die hard fans. I'm thinking of getting this for my significant other but I was wondering, does this shirt play into the show (something I'd have to see to know how it relates) or is it just a cute play, joining with baking breads..? Bottom line, should I get it for him? Are there any other innuendos except for "Breaking Bad?"

Thanks, guys!

Bottom line: If he's a fan with a bit of a nerdy streak, he'll probably love it. If he's the super-serious type, probably not.

There aren't really any other elements of the show being displayed here, other than the blue frosting. And I guess Walt in his underwear and an apron in the first season. Not a whole lot of subtle references like some other stuff, though. But it's still a great shirt.

spun4621

quality posts: 3 Private Messages spun4621

Thanks for your reply. Now tell me about the blue frosting.

gabis wrote:Bottom line: If he's a fan with a bit of a nerdy streak, he'll probably love it. If he's the super-serious type, probably not.

There aren't really any other elements of the show being displayed here, other than the blue frosting. But it's still a great shirt.

gabis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabis
spun4621 wrote:Thanks for your reply. Now tell me about the blue frosting.

In the show, the meth Walt cooks has a "signature" blue color that other meth does not. This comes from his method of cooking with methylamine.

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

How many SAALTSYAAW is it good for if "I don't even own a TV"?

wakho

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wakho

Wow! Thank you editors! There are no words that can express this moment for me. Just really grateful for this and thanks to everyone who's supported me and the design! You guys are the best!

coconutman1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coconutman1

Congrats on your first print, wakho!

theco2

quality posts: 91 Private Messages theco2

It would have been equally as awesome, if it was "Making Breakfast," with Walt Jr, instead of Pinkman.

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51

Big congrats on the first print, wakho!!

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ReginaFilangee

PERFECT timing!!!

I just did a binge-watch of the entire series in .... no lie ... just under a week. (Yes, I was off work and in a lazy mood and watched the pilot and next episode, then all hope for me was lost.) Finished this past weekend.

I heartily endorse binge-watching series like this, but have to admit it: that much of THIS SERIES in such a short time was a bit INTENSE. Had been meaning to watch the show for awhile, hearing good things but not having cable, then when I learned it was over and saw it win the Emmy for its last season PLUS just happened to notice that Amazon had the first 3 seasons for $9.99 each, I ordered them at the same time. Needless to say, I ordered #4 for overnight delivery before finishing 3 (yet watched some of #4 online before the disc arrived anyway) then #5 before finishing 4 (did the same thing, going over my data limit with 2 more wks left until next billing cycle)...then streamed the final 8 episodes on another wifi connection, b/c I WAS SIMPLY UNABLE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT MONTH WHEN THEY RELEASE THE FINAL SEASON ON DISC.

Long story short....

Me loves this shirt!!!! (says someone who never thought any low-life drug addict/pusher could ever garner her sympathy and make me want to save him from the life he's gotten into!!! I understand Walt, too.)

May the Crap be with you all!!!

ReginaFilangee

conanthelibrarian wrote:I have never immediately wanted a shirt right away like I have wanted this one. Gotta get one for myself and perhaps a few more as Christmas gifts. Only thing better than this shirt is if this design came on an apron.

Omens, Monsters, and Goblins!.....YES!!!
Woot, we need this on an APRON. (Preferably, a latex-type one.)

ReginaFilangee

patndave wrote:The blue icing takes the cake!

Didn't even notice that. NICE bit of detail!

ReginaFilangee

wakho wrote:Wow! Thank you editors! There are no words that can express this moment for me. Just really grateful for this and thanks to everyone who's supported me and the design! You guys are the best!

Great job!

ginawoot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages ginawoot

I'd bet a blue plastic barrel full of cash that this will be offered as an apron during the upcoming annual festive buying binge.

Wonder if any actual meth cooks would buy one? haha!

marceepauff

quality posts: 18 Private Messages marceepauff

Woohoo! Congrats! Well deserved pick!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I hear their cupcakes are very moreish.

Congrats on the print, Wakho. :^)

sonofafish

quality posts: 11 Private Messages sonofafish

ALRIGHT! WOOOOOOO! Great pick, editors, and great work as usual, Wakho!

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan

This is my favorite pick!!! Congrats!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 36 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Congrats in the print Wakho! Awesome design! Long live WW!

atpifer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages atpifer
ReginaFilangee wrote:PERFECT timing!!!

...just happened to notice that Amazon had the first 3 seasons for $9.99 each, I ordered them at the same time. Needless to say, I ordered #4 for overnight delivery before finishing 3 (yet watched some of #4 online before the disc arrived anyway) then #5 before finishing 4 (did the same thing, going over my data limit with 2 more wks left until next billing cycle)...then streamed the final 8 episodes on another wifi connection, b/c I WAS SIMPLY UNABLE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT MONTH WHEN THEY RELEASE THE FINAL SEASON ON DISC...

All but the last 8 episodes are on Netflix...that woulda been a whole lot cheaper.

rwcrosby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rwcrosby

I would have bought this twice if it was an apron.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 47 Private Messages PocketBrain

Also known for cooking muff(ins).

ReginaFilangee

atpifer wrote:All but the last 8 episodes are on Netflix...that woulda been a whole lot cheaper.

I know....but I had already gone more than 24 hrs after the end of the last disc I had. And like I said, I was way over my data limit for online streaming, and did not want to wait for them to arrive in the mail 3 discs at a time when I could buy entire early seasons so cheaply at the time.

Besides, I will still BUY the final season blu-ray, as I have already watched all the commentaries, outtakes, other ancillary extra content, etc. on seasons 1-5. Looking forward to more of the "extras" for the end. (None of which is on any of the Netflix discs as I've been told, plus this way, I've been able to rewatch to my hearts content.)

Hopelessly addicted to a TV series about drug addiction. Hmmmmm.....

(Edit to clarify: I live waayyyyyyyyy out in the boonies, and streaming Netflix is not feasible. Have to rent or buy discs if watching more than a couple of hours in a billing cycle. Paying extra data charges for hit or miss reception costs more than I paid for discs I'll have for future re-viewing, lending, selling (though doubtful), etc.

maninblack

quality posts: 4 Private Messages maninblack

Why did the shirt have to be green? Why? It could have any other color and I would have bought it.

ReginaFilangee

maninblack wrote:Why did the shirt have to be green? Why? It could have any other color and I would have bought it.

As discussed by the series' writers/producers in the commentaries, green was an intentional choice (away from the previous dull, drab tans) for Walt's own shirts after he became "alive" early on in his new endeavor. VERY apropos for this t-shirt, imo.

drakar2007

quality posts: 2 Private Messages drakar2007

I have an 8-month-old nephew... so wishing they had this in baby sizes. Or would one of the children sizes approach a toddler fit? (i'm guessing no)

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 87 Private Messages sellbuyer92

This goes great with my costume for tonight...I'm dressing up in a hazmat suit...I've been rooting for this one... Anyways definitely gonna grab it! Super stoked!

Nemesis: Stryper2000| What's in Manhands' hands?