mmustico

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mmustico

I don't care for 98% of the t-shirts on here....no offense at all to the designers of them, it's just my personal taste...but I just officially ordered my first Woot t-shirt today! Loooove it!!!!

cinderella1

quality posts: 5 Private Messages cinderella1

Omens, Monsters, and Goblins!! this is going to sell out isn't it?? I just know it but I can't quite decide on it. Love it but agree, if it was on an apron, no hesitation at all.
Please don't sell out yet! Ok,
nevermind, I just talked myself right into getting it right now.

Thanks Self.

You crack me up.
Of course I crack me up on a regular basis.

moles1138

quality posts: 8 Private Messages moles1138
strikerliker wrote:Does it only come in Walter "White"?

Walter "Wheat" is better for you.

jettavdwrvr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jettavdwrvr

Oh em gee....instant buy.

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
maninblack wrote:Why did the shirt have to be green? Why? It could have any other color and I would have bought it.

Forgot to also mention....
The opening screen for each episode is with the elements against a green background.

So....there's THAT.

;-)

May the Crap be with you all!!!

Hoogs88

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Hoogs88
atpifer wrote:All but the last 8 episodes are on Netflix...that woulda been a whole lot cheaper.

And even those are available on UK Netflix, which can be accessed with Hola Unblocker.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 73 Private Messages oakenspirit

Yay! Grats on your first print ace. Clever stuff here- Knead Lightly...

nlitwiller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nlitwiller

I AM THE ONE WHO KNEADS

InFrom

quality posts: 31 Private Messages InFrom
jizza wrote:You sir, may have a +1.

Make mine a double for the apron vote. Though on a white background maybe?

rockytrh

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rockytrh
nlitwiller wrote:I AM THE ONE WHO KNEADS

+1 internet points to you, good sir.

spazhien

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spazhien
theco2 wrote:Jessie is just way too happy.

this looks like a season 1 shirt

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

I think the last popular craze TV show I watched was Dexter, haven't even kept up with even that one I only saw parts of the first season on TV....Haven't seen this one, not annoyed that I haven't seen it, probably never will see it. But it's kinda nice to see a pop culture phenomenon acknowledging something sciency exists. A few nerd friends have told me it doesn't have much real chemistry in though.

Turxey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Turxey

Oops...(my bad)...expected kitty's in the kitchen working dough...(me dissapoint)...please carry on...nothing to see here

Hoogs88

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Hoogs88
safyrejet wrote:I think the last popular craze TV show I watched was Dexter, haven't even kept up with even that one I only saw parts of the first season on TV....Haven't seen this one, not annoyed that I haven't seen it, probably never will see it. But it's kinda nice to see a pop culture phenomenon acknowledging something sciency exists. A few nerd friends have told me it doesn't have much real chemistry in though.

Do yourself a favor and watch it. You'll be glad you did.

pbandito

quality posts: 11 Private Messages pbandito

Ahhhh. Thank you, Editors. Can't believe this didn't print in the derby. *eyeballs the voters suspiciously*

Also, I feel like Woot probably has plans for it already, but I agree this totally belongs on an apron as well.

Edit: Nevermind... Sad face... Awesome to see it print but... Manufactured In: Honduras/Nicaragua. Why in the world y'all would decide to print such wonderful designs on such sub-par blanks is beyond me. It's like ordering your favorite foods and having them served up on a manhole cover. [insert rest of rant about shirt blanks and price increases here] Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyokseeya

andywlin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andywlin

"Jesse! We have to bake!"

Great shirt, love it.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
Turxey wrote:Oops...(my bad)...expected kitty's in the kitchen working dough...(me dissapoint)...please carry on...nothing to see here

Click here for Makin' Biscuits.

pinsandnoodles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pinsandnoodles

Well done on the e.c :-) now I'm gonna need to play Baby Blue again... weep

theco2

quality posts: 48 Private Messages theco2
pinsandnoodles wrote:Well done on the e.c :-) now I'm gonna need to play Baby Blue again... weep

Such a fitting song to an even more fitting ending.

I was having such a withdraw, I had to start the whole series over, a couple days ago. On that note, I watched the whole thing in about 3 weeks, finally catching up to the current episode with two left.

dent42

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dent42
ReginaFilangee wrote:As discussed by the series' writers/producers in the commentaries, green was an intentional choice (away from the previous dull, drab tans) for Walt's own shirts after he became "alive" early on in his new endeavor. VERY apropos for this t-shirt, imo.

Um...yeah. Sure hope the cool inside concept helps people feel good about wearing their (imo) butt ugly green shirt. Love the concept and the art, but the green is a killer for me too.

ashenkhar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ashenkhar
patndave wrote:The blue icing takes the cake!

Calling out a show reference, and making a pun on the shirt in 6 words...

Hat's off to you!

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to first woot: 1m 28.000s
First sucker:bob442
Last wooter to woot:abuteau
Last purchase:a few seconds ago

First day sales 3583
First day posts 60

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
dent42 wrote:Um...yeah. Sure hope the cool inside concept helps people feel good about wearing their (imo) butt ugly green shirt. Love the concept and the art, but the green is a killer for me too.

I'm not a fan of green clothing in general, but imo, these shirts are a prettier shade of green than indicated by the pics. *shrug*

May the Crap be with you all!!!

idiotwind13

quality posts: 3 Private Messages idiotwind13
deathysaurusrex wrote:I've been waiting so long (2+ weeks) for this. Super happy right now. Thanks editor for picking this!

Me too! Finally!!!!

idiotwind13

quality posts: 3 Private Messages idiotwind13
safyrejet wrote: A few nerd friends have told me it doesn't have much real chemistry in though.

Because, you know, chemistry makes such compelling television...

Turxey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Turxey

^^^
Thank you for the linky Narfcake, made our day.
(Don't look in on W/ends)
Sorry for the hijack.
(Don't seem to have PM's working...)

davide63

quality posts: 4 Private Messages davide63
InFrom wrote:Make mine a double for the apron vote. Though on a white background maybe?

Or a black apron...

AgentSmith5150

quality posts: 2 Private Messages AgentSmith5150

Got mine in the post today and it is awesome! Not sure why some people are having trouble with the green, but it looks great and is perfect/necessary for the theme of the shirt.

Congrats to the artist for coming up with this one, you hit it out of the park!

angrypanda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angrypanda

Jumping on the apron train. I anticipate endless amusement from seeing my mom wear this without her having any idea what Walter White, Breaking Bad, or meth is.

trevoralan42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trevoralan42

This needs to be on an apron

jackpotmama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackpotmama

Woot! - Please, please, please put this on an apron!! Gotta have this for when I cook!

pdhigh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pdhigh

This is a great shirt to wear on St. Patrick's day!

Kmbessadee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kmbessadee

Maybe it's a crazy coincidence, but it looks a lot this comic http://hijinksensue.com/2011/10/11/a-wrong-turn-at-albuquerque/

raspinggorilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raspinggorilla

I realize I'm a bit behind on conversation, however "Gus" from breaking Bad wasn't a fan of my shirt. Especially considering that I manage a bakery.

http://imgur.com/b3vSzZW