quality posts: 312 Private Messages lordbowen

Must...have...caffeine.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

"Can you smell what The Bean is brewing?"

(I call dibs...)

eehad

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eehad

additionally to buying it I should print it out and stick it to my forehead right now.
First 'weekday specific' shirt I'm totally going for!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I got the reference, even though I'm geographically challenged. Nice one, Collin!

paulpnevada

quality posts: 26 Private Messages paulpnevada

NOT A HAPPY WOOTER

Here we have another example of why Woot should remove the "3 item limit" from Shirt.Woot.com items. I have 3 kids who want shirts, some other family members who love totes, and I think this is a great design for a sweatshirt.

I can only order a maximum of 3 ITEMS total. So maybe I won't order anyone anything today.

There is NO reason for placing a limit on the order quantity, you custom print these so its not you're going to run out.

Woot please remove the "3 item limit", it is really annoying.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Before and after commercials, a robotic Starbucks employee comes out and does touchdown dances in front of the score.

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats Collinvh!!!

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51

nice work, Collin

chiieddy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chiieddy
paulpnevada wrote:NOT A HAPPY WOOTER

Here we have another example of why Woot should remove the "3 item limit" from Shirt.Woot.com items. I have 3 kids who want shirts, some other family members who love totes, and I think this is a great design for a sweatshirt.

I can only order a maximum of 3 ITEMS total. So maybe I won't order anyone anything today.

There is NO reason for placing a limit on the order quantity, you custom print these so its not you're going to run out.

Can't you put in separate orders with 3 items each? I thought Woot was offering all day shipping as well.

argusc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages argusc
paulpnevada wrote:NOT A HAPPY WOOTER

I agree with most of what you stated. I have a disagreement with your "There is no reason for placing a limit on the order quantity" part of your satement.
There is a reason, we may not agree with it, but it does excist.

" There is a maximum of 3 units purchased per deal. You can't have them all. You have to share with the other boys and girls." --- "No. You can buy a maximum of 3. Please don't ask again or we'll sprinkle some nasty microbes on your next order. Jeez, some people…"

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
chiieddy wrote:Can't you put in separate orders with 3 items each? I thought Woot was offering all day shipping as well.

Nope. The all-day shipping went away when the cart was introduced; now it's $5/order, except for shirt.woot, which is still free for the US.

Just make a new account (using a different email). No big deal, really.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to first woot: 4m 30.331s
First sucker:kylemaki
Last wooter to woot:james273
Last purchase:24 minutes ago

First day sales 232
First day posts 14

osu68

quality posts: 0 Private Messages osu68
argusc wrote:I agree with most of what you stated. I have a disagreement with your "There is no reason for placing a limit on the order quantity" part of your satement.
There is a reason, we may not agree with it, but it does excist.

" There is a maximum of 3 units purchased per deal. You can't have them all. You have to share with the other boys and girls." --- "No. You can buy a maximum of 3. Please don't ask again or we'll sprinkle some nasty microbes on your next order. Jeez, some people…"

Three posts from the same family? Is that fair? Is it allowed? Is it ethical? It's kind of like using loaded dice is it not? There's always a way around any rule, some way to cheat the system. Maybe having somebody else order the extras. Oh, but there's that thing about having an account. Maybe you could resort to bribery. Of course, you could always go direct to the source. Bribery, extortion, hostage taking, and other less pleasant things are all acceptable business practices in many places in the world. Why not give it a trial run (no pun intended) and see how dedicated they are to their rule. Other than that, I don't care. Just tell one of your kids they will have to share a t-shirt.

Sir Charles Chilkoot