agingdragqueen

quality posts: 135 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

We're ordering some more of the Oktoberfest Freakers for those who didn't get one but should have (either from that Plus sale or the bonus Shirt.Woot-Off sale). Is that you? Post here and let us check.
We just ordered them yesterday, their ETA is 4 weeks- I'll update as we get more info.

So far these are the people I've scoured the forums for and am currently getting their original order number to CS and how many:

thumperchick (1)
conanthelibrarian - no applicable orders, contact me if I'm wrong!
theco2 (1)
nodnetni (1)
lathamr (2)
xIchigox (1)
tcanning (2- and we're working on resending the hoodie, edit: hoodie should be resent today or tomorrow)
bricemoak (1)
lostshadow7 (1)
steelersluver (1)
hagirl (1)
renegadetim (1)
spidie2000 (1)
kristofergeorge (2)
sweetcynamon (1)
tartujik - didn't see an applicable order, please contact with order number!
kimryan8 (2)
saramwrap (1)

People contacting me now added:
kevlar51 (2)
rkristich (1)
wellemc (1)
whirlygirly (1)
mornis (1)
dadohnut (1)
ckarstaedt (2)
trouserwitz (1)
titusbeast (2)
unoriginal26 (2)
bertmsu (2)
thewmster (2)
itoshi (2)
yoshuaking (1)
kristabellasmommy (3)

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51
agingdragqueen wrote:snip

You've got PM

wellemc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wellemc

PM'd you

tcanning

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tcanning

Cool. Thanks for making this right, Woot.

manhandsha

quality posts: 41 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

tcanning wrote:Cool. Thanks for making this right, Woot.

No problem! We want to keep you guys around, as well as resolve the major fiasco that this turned into.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

whirlygirly

quality posts: 2 Private Messages whirlygirly

I ordered one and didn't get it.

agingdragqueen

Staff

whirlygirly wrote:I ordered one and didn't get it.

Gotcha on my list now, thank you!

bricemoak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bricemoak

Woot, I would to formally say thank you for how you have treated this situation, well at least in my case. I was very disappointed to hear that I would not receive my hoodie and I would only receive a refund, but a few days ago when I received a valid tracking number I realized that all hope was not lost. Before that, I was on the fence about whether or not I would continue to check Woot every day, or for that matter ever buy again, but as of today I have recieved my hoodie and am very happy. You have not lost a customer, at least not me, and I will continue to monitor your great daily sales. I am also anxious to get that awesome 'Freaker'!!

xIchigox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xIchigox

Wow, I didn't know Woot had Guardian Angels fighting crime to make things right! Thank you so much for looking at our forum posts and taking the time and initiative to get more Freakers for us to make things right. Very impressed and ecstatic about the Freaker!!

manhandsha

quality posts: 41 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

xIchigox wrote:Wow, I didn't know Woot had Guardian Angels fighting crime to make things right! Thank you so much for looking at our forum posts and taking the time and initiative to get more Freakers for us to make things right. Very impressed and ecstatic about the Freaker!!

Oh man, @agingdragqueen and I should definitely do some sort of crime fighting thing! I like where your head's at.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

mornis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mornis

I didn't get one either

theco2

quality posts: 91 Private Messages theco2

Only a little more than a month after the fact.

Better late than never, though.

OK, by the time they get here it will be 2 months.

agingdragqueen

Staff

mornis wrote:I didn't get one either

Thanks so much for replying, I've added you to my list!

ckarstaedt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ckarstaedt

I didn't get a Freaker with 1 of my orders! (apron which took just shy of forever to get here even though I ordered almost instantly when the sale started)

dadohnut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dadohnut

I didn't get a freaker with my order.

hagirl

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hagirl

Hi - this is great news! I did not get mine and was pretty disappointed - thanks!

agingdragqueen

Staff

Thanks ckarstaedt & dadohnut! I've added you onto my list.

trouserwitz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trouserwitz

I ordered a shirt that was supposed to come with one, but they were out of them by the time I ordered. Does this count? I was bummed, it was going to be a gift for my dad.

agingdragqueen

Staff

trouserwitz wrote:I ordered a shirt that was supposed to come with one, but they were out of them by the time I ordered. Does this count? I was bummed, it was going to be a gift for my dad.

Yours was probably ordered after the cut-off, and this is probably unlikely to get there in time for gifting, but sure! I'll add yours to the list too.

trouserwitz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trouserwitz
agingdragqueen wrote:Yours was probably ordered after the cut-off, and this is probably unlikely to get there in time for gifting, but sure! I'll add yours to the list too.

Thanks so much! It was actually going to be for his birthday, which was at the beginning of this month, so he'll get it when he gets it, ha.

titusbeast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages titusbeast

I ordered two of them (with an apron and a t-shirt) during the first day of the Oktoberfest sale.

agingdragqueen

Staff

titusbeast wrote:I ordered two of them (with an apron and a t-shirt) during the first day of the Oktoberfest sale.

Thanks so much! I've added your name to the list.

Unoriginal26

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Unoriginal26

I also did not receive mine.

I've got nothing...

agingdragqueen

Staff

Unoriginal26 wrote:I also did not receive mine.

Thanks for replying! I put you on my list.

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick

Hey, just to double check - current ETA would put these here in time for Christmas? Or no?

agingdragqueen

Staff

thumperchick wrote:Hey, just to double check - current ETA would put these here in time for Christmas? Or no?

In theory, yes. In practice... we'll see. I'll ask for another update tomorrow, I know you want to get yours in time for the mister, I know you know that's on my mind.

Kimryan8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kimryan8

Cool, thank you! I still have not gotten the 2nd hoodie and sent a message to customer service 2 weeks ago. Still no response.

Thanks
Kimryan8

agingdragqueen

Staff

Kimryan8 wrote:Cool, thank you! I still have not gotten the 2nd hoodie and sent a message to customer service 2 weeks ago. Still no response.

Thanks
Kimryan8

Noted! I'll ask them right now, hopefully we can get that out ASAP.

Kimryan8

agingdragqueen wrote:Noted! I'll ask them right now, hopefully we can get that out ASAP.

Thank you!!!

bertmsu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bertmsu

My order of the Everything Pumpkin shirt in the day after the Woot Off sale indicated I would receive a Freaker. Sadly, when my shirt arrived, no Freaker

agingdragqueen

Staff

bertmsu wrote:My order of the Everything Pumpkin shirt in the day after the Woot Off sale indicated I would receive a Freaker. Sadly, when my shirt arrived, no Freaker

I'm so sorry about that! I have put you up there on my list.

I asked again today and ETA for Freakers seems to still be 12/19, I would expect we could do a quick turn around. I'll update again if there's any change.

thewmster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thewmster

I ordered the Dew Back hoodie, but did not get the Freaker.

agingdragqueen

Staff

thewmster wrote:I ordered the Dew Back hoodie, but did not get the Freaker.

Thanks so much, adding you to my list.

theco2

agingdragqueen wrote:I'm so sorry about that! I have put you up there on my list.

I asked again today and ETA for Freakers seems to still be 12/19, I would expect we could do a quick turn around. I'll update again if there's any change.

Kimryan8

agingdragqueen wrote:Noted! I'll ask them right now, hopefully we can get that out ASAP.

I received a shipping notification and tracking number for something, I am hoping its the hoodie. Anyhow, thanks for stepping in -I'm getting something!

lostshadow7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lostshadow7

Awesome! I know it's been said, but I'm glad to see Woot is taking care of their customers.

agingdragqueen

Staff

Kimryan8 wrote:I received a shipping notification and tracking number for something, I am hoping its the hoodie. Anyhow, thanks for stepping in -I'm getting something!

Yep! You should be.

Also: no updated word on where the Freakers currently are. I'll annoy them later this week, I think.

theco2

agingdragqueen wrote:Yep! You should be.

Also: no updated word on where the Freakers currently are. I'll annoy them later this week, I think.

You would think they would get tired of hearing from you.

yoshuaking

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yoshuaking

Just found out about this. You guys have got to let people know what is going on. I placed the Octoberfest order and did not receive my freaker. Placed one of the Christmas bundles and did not receive that one either.

agingdragqueen wrote:We're ordering some more of the Oktoberfest Freakers for those who didn't get one but should have (either from that Plus sale or the bonus Shirt.Woot-Off sale). Is that you? Post here and let us check.
We just ordered them yesterday, their ETA is 4 weeks- I'll update as we get more info.

So far these are the people I've scoured the forums for and am currently getting their original order number to CS and how many:

thumperchick (1)
conanthelibrarian - no applicable orders, contact me if I'm wrong!
theco2 (1)
nodnetni (1)
lathamr (2)
xIchigox (1)
tcanning (2- and we're working on resending the hoodie, edit: hoodie should be resent today or tomorrow)
bricemoak (1)
lostshadow7 (1)
steelersluver (1)
hagirl (1)
renegadetim (1)
spidie2000 (1)
kristofergeorge (2)
sweetcynamon (1)
tartujik - didn't see an applicable order, please contact with order number!
kimryan8 (2)
saramwrap (1)

People contacting me now added:
kevlar51 (2)
rkristich (1)
wellemc (1)
whirlygirly (1)
mornis (1)
dadohnut (1)
ckarstaedt (2)
trouserwitz (1)
titusbeast (2)
unoriginal26 (2)
bertmsu (2)
thewmster (2)
itoshi (2)

agingdragqueen

Staff

yoshuaking wrote:Just found out about this. You guys have got to let people know what is going on. I placed the Octoberfest order and did not receive my freaker. Placed one of the Christmas bundles and did not receive that one either.

I added you to my list, we're still working on shipping the Christmas Freakers.