tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

It's my understanding that some have shipped, but there was a shipping issue with the rest. I've heard the remainder are being shipped out with 2 Day expedited shipping.

swifijon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swifijon
jon98gn wrote:Wheatoooooooon!!!!!!!!!

Actually I was tempted to order, but held off. Still waiting to see someone post theirs mystery box for instant regret or maybe Wil Wheaton couldn't show up to fill the boxes because his Memaw passed away.

thumperchick

quality posts: 239 Private Messages thumperchick
manhandsha wrote:Does 'Track by Reference' using your order number pull up any info?

Nope.

tgentry wrote:It's my understanding that some have shipped, but there was a shipping issue with the rest. I've heard the remainder are being shipped out with 2 Day expedited shipping.

Uh huh :P

Back to gifs then? I vote for pudding.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3488 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

No tracking yet but at this point I will be looking at this as a Christmas gift for me.

andrewshulman

quality posts: 4 Private Messages andrewshulman
tgentry wrote:It's my understanding that some have shipped, but there was a shipping issue with the rest. I've heard the remainder are being shipped out with 2 Day expedited shipping.

I can confirm the 2 Day expedited shipping. I checked my FedEx delivery manager (because, frankly, who likes surprises?) and there is a 2 day package coming from Woot. Unless, of course, that is a shipment of monkeys that they think I deserve for being such a wonderful guy. But I am betting on the Wheaton sale. That and the fact that TBR shows that package.
TL;TI: It shipped! 2 days. now 1 day.

barkwoot

quality posts: 114 Private Messages barkwoot

I just tried track by reference and found a 2 lb. package en route. Due here tomorrow, 12/20.

lichme

quality posts: 2864 Private Messages lichme

Two day shipping, due tomorrow. Tracking says 1Lb, and does not list any dimensions whatsoever

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1
lichme wrote:Two day shipping, due tomorrow. Tracking says 1Lb, and does not list any dimensions whatsoever

Mine is also due tomorrow and listed as 1 pound.
We all agree to hold Wheaton personally responsible for the outcome, right?

diverdan79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages diverdan79
bsmith1 wrote:Mine is also due tomorrow and listed as 1 pound.
We all agree to hold Wheaton personally responsible for the outcome, right?

Mine has shipped as well. Tomorrow arrival, 1 lbs.

I agree Wheaton should be held responsible for the outcome of this.

thumperchick

lichme wrote:Two day shipping, due tomorrow. Tracking says 1Lb, and does not list any dimensions whatsoever

Me too! Kinda makes me feel like dancin.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 79 Private Messages oakenspirit

WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Got my mystery box today- AWESOME stuff inside- AM I supposed to keep it secret? Is everyone's the same?

I am totally buying every mystery box ever now- it's like paying someone to give you a present! BRILLIANT

swifijon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swifijon
oakenspirit wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Got my mystery box today- AWESOME stuff inside- AM I supposed to keep it secret? Is everyone's the same?

I am totally buying every mystery box ever now- it's like paying someone to give you a present! BRILLIANT

Spill the beans. Also post pictures. You need to post pictures.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3488 Private Messages conanthelibrarian
oakenspirit wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dying to know what's in the box unless there is a signed, mint condition Wesley Crusher action figure. If that's in there I want to be surprised.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 79 Private Messages oakenspirit

Here's what came in mine!

1. GOLD INK How I roll tshirt
2. How I roll Sticker
3. Thank You For Not Cloaking Sticker (which I ADORE!!!)
4. Shirtwoot Sticker
5. d20 SOCKS!!!
6. Fate Accelerated RPG rule book
7. 4GB ROBOT USB
8. THE FEELING OF CHRISTMAS MORNING!

barkwoot

My Mystery Box has left Memphis and is on its way to St. Louis. Along the way, it has gained weight and now has dimensions too.

It is now: 3 lbs and 10x8x3.

k8monstr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages k8monstr

My mystery box is 2 lbs. and is on track to get here this afternoon. I'M SO EXCITED

thumperchick

Woohoo! Mine finally gained dimensions! 10x8x3 in. 2 lbs. - Due today.

cyberstraz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyberstraz
oakenspirit wrote:Here's what came in mine!

1. GOLD INK How I roll tshirt
2. How I roll Sticker
3. Thank You For Not Cloaking Sticker (which I ADORE!!!)
4. Shirtwoot Sticker
5. d20 SOCKS!!!
6. Fate Accelerated RPG rule book
7. 4GB ROBOT USB
8. THE FEELING OF CHRISTMAS MORNING!

I got everything except the 4GB usb drive. I wonder if that's only for some boxes or an omission. Still keen on what I got though. SQUEE!

jthebird1977

quality posts: 27 Private Messages jthebird1977

Received the same, minus the robot usb. I have a problem though. they requested my shirt size, so i responded XL. (I'm not quite an XL yet, but I've got plenty of XXL and I am on a new eating/exercise plan and should be back into XL's soon enough). Well, they sent me a L. What the heck? I get there's a lot of problems lately, and i'm sure it will get remedied, I'm just getting fatigued at sending in complaints to support (just as I'm sure they are tired of receiving them.) Oh well, on to more waiting.........

edit, oops my bad. no robot, but got a journal in its place. here's a pic...

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1
jthebird1977 wrote:... I have a problem though. they requested my shirt size, so i responded XL. ... Well, they sent me a L. What the heck?

Did you respond to the correct email? (NOT support@woot.com)

wsmiddel

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wsmiddel

Mine went from TX to NJ to IN to NJ to TN.

FedUp still claims it'll be delivered in the next three hours, but as of three hours ago it was still in TN.

I'm in CT.

Maybe the wacky shipping is part of the mystery?

barkwoot

I received my Mystery Box today.

The haul:

1 - Shirt.Woot Sticker
1 - Thank You For Not Cloaking Sticker
1 - How We Roll Sticker
1 - How We Roll Shirt (black with gold ink, in correct size)
1 - Pair Of Icosahedron Die Socks
1 - Fate Accelerated Book
1 - The Happiest Days Of Our Lives Book (By Wil Wheaton)

Thanks Woot! and Thank You Wil Wheaton!

jthebird1977

bsmith1 wrote:Did you respond to the correct email? (NOT support@woot.com)

It is an interesting query you pose. NO, I did NOT respond to support. The email from joel said to reply to this email with your size and that is what i did.
That said, i did look at my emails and there could be a problem with woot or with yahoo. the email came from xxx@woot.com. i hit reply to sender and Lewis, Joel populates the sender line. At that i sent the email. when reviewing my sent mails, the email went to yyy@woot.com. so, obviously, technically not sent to the original box, but i don't know if yahoo screwed me or if woot screwed me. i don't know enough about email coding.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

jthebird1977 wrote:It is an interesting query you pose. NO, I did NOT respond to support. The email from joel said to reply to this email with your size and that is what i did.
That said, i did look at my emails and there could be a problem with woot or with yahoo. the email came from xxx@woot.com. i hit reply to sender and Lewis, Joel populates the sender line. At that i sent the email. when reviewing my sent mails, the email went to yyy@woot.com. so, obviously, technically not sent to the original box, but i don't know if yahoo screwed me or if woot screwed me. i don't know enough about email coding.

So, you bring up an interesting point that requires some back story:

When we merged with Amazon, we also got Amazon email addresses based on a different naming scheme. So we ended up with 2 work email addresses going into the same mailbox.

Recently we merged our Amazon and Woot accounts in a technical way I can't begin to really understand, but the problem arose where some of us had one Woot username and one Amazon username (I have a unique enough last name this has not been a problem for me at least), but we needed them to be the same- so now we have our amazonusername@woot.com, basically a possibility of three email addresses going into the same account. All work, but the one you'll see externally will be the amazonusername@woot.com.

Raider9924

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Raider9924

I received the same mystery box as barkwoot but have the same problem as jthebird1977. I also received a Mens L when I replied to the e-mail asking for a different size.

lichme

quality posts: 2864 Private Messages lichme
jthebird1977 wrote:It is an interesting query you pose. NO, I did NOT respond to support. The email from joel said to reply to this email with your size and that is what i did.

xxx@woot.com, sounds dirty

jthebird1977

lichme wrote:xxx@woot.com, sounds dirty

Whaaa? Whooaa... uhhh. It was the one armed man!

thumperchick

Fedex sent my Mystery Box to the WRONG STATE. It went from TX - NJ - IN... I live in NY. My new estimated delivery date is N/A. So, I have no idea when I will see my poor box of mysteries.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

thumperchick wrote:Fedex sent my Mystery Box to the WRONG STATE. It went from TX - NJ - IN... I live in NY. My new estimated delivery date is N/A. So, I have no idea when I will see my poor box of mysteries.

Raider9924 wrote:I received the same mystery box as barkwoot but have the same problem as jthebird1977. I also received a Mens L when I replied to the e-mail asking for a different size.

jthebird1977 wrote:Received the same, minus the robot usb. I have a problem though. they requested my shirt size, so i responded XL. (I'm not quite an XL yet, but I've got plenty of XXL and I am on a new eating/exercise plan and should be back into XL's soon enough). Well, they sent me a L. What the heck? I get there's a lot of problems lately, and i'm sure it will get remedied, I'm just getting fatigued at sending in complaints to support (just as I'm sure they are tired of receiving them.) Oh well, on to more waiting.........

edit, oops my bad. no robot, but got a journal in its place. here's a pic...

Hey guys,
I'm sorry to hear that you're all experiencing issues with your Mystery Boxes.
I recommend that you email Joel with your particular issues (lost box, wrong size, etc...)

Here is his email addresss: joellewi@woot.com

Please let us know if this address works.

Sincerely,
RogetRay

thumperchick

jthebird1977 wrote: Well, they sent me a L. What the heck?

Raider9924 wrote: I also received a Mens L when I replied to the e-mail asking for a different size.

Boo. Joel did say the email was time sensitive, you had to reply by noon the Friday after the email. Maybe you guys didn't get in under the cutoff?
Maybe Joel just really likes the belly-out trend on his geeky dudes!

thumperchick

I must share the conversation I just had with Fedex.

Me: Hi, my package seems to have routed to the wrong hub. It's gone from TX to NJ to IN, but I'm in NY. So, my 2 day delivery isn't here, and it's not showing when it will get here. Can you give me an estimate?

Fedex: Ok, hold on please......... It looks like your package is in IN.

Me: Yep.

Fedex: Packages route to hubs, that's how the process works. (They seem confused as to what I'm asking.)

Me: I understand that. My package went to my closest hub, NJ, then went to IN, where it seems to be stuck. Do you have an estimate of when it will get here?

Fedex: The estimate shows N/A.

Me: Yes, I saw that on the website, that's why I called.

Fedex: Ok, it looks like your package has been delayed.

Me: Yes, that's why I called. Is there a new estimated delivery date?

Fedex: No, but I think it may be Monday.

Me: Ok, thank you for your help.

HEAD-ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD. HEAD-ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD. HEAD-ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD.

jthebird1977

thumperchick wrote:Boo. Joel did say the email was time sensitive, you had to reply by noon the Friday after the email. Maybe you guys didn't get in under the cutoff?

THAT'S IT!!!!. No, actually I must have replied too quickly. He had my shirt size within five minutes of asking. No biggie I guess. He missed the email or they packaged the wrong size. It'll get fixed.

swesterhoff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swesterhoff

Darn your oily hides, Fedex!

6:21 pm
At local FedEx facility

9:11 am
On FedEx vehicle for delivery

jthebird1977

thumperchick wrote:

NO ONE wants to see this ;)
Actually I wanted a size smaller than usual (XL instead of XXL so that it'll fit in a few months.

djp519

quality posts: 12 Private Messages djp519

This isn't Woot's fault, but the FedEx guy applied a sticky note to my door, saying they'll attempt another delivery on Monday, as opposed to leaving my box at the office for my complex, like they normally do. The local FedEx center where my package is now being held is only open M-F during business hours, and of course I didn't find this out until after they were closed. So now I have to wait until at least Monday, and more likely, Tuesday morning, to enjoy my box of (now-spoiled, but that's okay) mystery. Dammit, Wesley!!!

jthebird1977

ROGETRAY wrote:

Please let us know if this address works.

Sincerely,
RogetRay

will do, though that is the email i originally sent the size to.

saramwrap

quality posts: 17 Private Messages saramwrap

My package has also been circling, and went from ETA of yesterday to delivery date unknown. It's finally made it in-state, so I was hoping to see it today... but I see that it says weekday delivery on the tracking.

BUT THEN! I got another email from Woot, and there's a second tracking number! So I don't even know what's going on. These boxes look AMAZING, I just want to bask in their glory.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Nice stuff. If you don't follow Wil & his wife on Twitter, you should. Good laughs.

@wilw
@AnneWheaton

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

thumperchick

Looks like my box made it back to NJ today. Maybe I will see it Monday after all!

And now I'm super curious about this extra tracking number some of you have...