gforce12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gforce12
saramwrap wrote:My package has also been circling, and went from ETA of yesterday to delivery date unknown. It's finally made it in-state, so I was hoping to see it today... but I see that it says weekday delivery on the tracking.

BUT THEN! I got another email from Woot, and there's a second tracking number! So I don't even know what's going on. These boxes look AMAZING, I just want to bask in their glory.

Ouch, that sucks. Wonder what the 2nd package is

lichme

quality posts: 2663 Private Messages lichme

Mine also says Weekday, however it looks like they might deliver today anyways, maybe that's only because they couldn't attempt delivery yesterday due to weather though.

For people with 2 tracking numbers, it is probably your fedex 2 day shipping number, as well as your original fedex smartpost number that you were going to have before the delay. The second tracking numbers are dead.

saramwrap

quality posts: 15 Private Messages saramwrap
lichme wrote:For people with 2 tracking numbers, it is probably your fedex 2 day shipping number, as well as your original fedex smartpost number that you were going to have before the delay. The second tracking numbers are dead.

This seems plausible, though I'm baffled as to why they'd email me a defunct SmartPost tracking number on 12/20 when the 2-Day shipped out on 12/18.

But regardless, the original package is on a truck and I look forward to finding out (a) what size my shirt will be, and (b) what seventh item I'll find - a robot USB drive? one of Wil's books? a package of dice? a Diesel Sweeties book? a Wil-designed Woot journal? Not like I've been obsessively keeping track of what people got, or anything...

barkwoot

quality posts: 57 Private Messages barkwoot

I got a second tracking number last night as well. It is showing up as N/A on the FedEx site though, so I'm guessing it's just the original one. It is kinda weird that it was e-mailed after I received the Mystery Box...

k8monstr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages k8monstr

I received my package yesterday!!! Strangely after receiving that package - I received a SECOND tracking number. HOW MANY BOXES ARE THERE???

saramwrap

quality posts: 15 Private Messages saramwrap

IT'S ARRIVED!

I was impressed with how much fit inside such a tiny box (10x8x3):

- golden How I Roll tee (in the right size!!!)
- How I Roll sticker (which is perfect, because my officemate coveted the one in my random sticker grab bag and now I can taunt her more because I have two)
- Thank You For Not Cloaking sticker
- Shirt.Woot sticker
- Fate Accelerated RPG book
- Fate dice (I collect dice but don't have these!)
- Diesel Sweeties D20 socks (look like men's size, so I may have to admire them on someone else's larger feet)
- Diesel Sweeties Pocket Sweeties Volume One book

Love it all!! Please keep doing these mystery offers (and making them awesome). As much as I love Baskets of Codfish, I think these thematic mystery sales fill a different fun niche. Oh, and never print the gold How I Roll variant ever again. I like to feel special.

thumperchick

quality posts: 233 Private Messages thumperchick

Wow, Fedex just delivered this to me... on a Sunday? Neat.
Here's my no-longer-a-mystery-box

Fate Accelerated Book
How We Roll Journal
How We Roll Gold Metallic Remix Shirt
How We Roll Sticker
D20 Socks
Thank You For Not Cloaking Sticker
Shirt.Woot Sticker

I will say that this is not quite what I expected, but I did get my money's worth out of the deal.

Raider9924

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Raider9924
ROGETRAY wrote:Hey guys,
I'm sorry to hear that you're all experiencing issues with your Mystery Boxes.
I recommend that you email Joel with your particular issues (lost box, wrong size, etc...)

Here is his email addresss: joellewi@woot.com

Please let us know if this address works.

Sincerely,
RogetRay

Thanks for the assistance, I just sent an e-mail. Hopefully it finds its way thru the correct internet tube .

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

bsmith1

quality posts: 102 Private Messages bsmith1
saramwrap wrote:

- golden How I Roll tee (in the right size!!!)
- How I Roll sticker (which is perfect, because my officemate coveted the one in my random sticker grab bag and now I can taunt her more because I have two)
- Thank You For Not Cloaking sticker
- Shirt.Woot sticker
- Fate Accelerated RPG book
- Fate dice (I collect dice but don't have these!)
- Diesel Sweeties D20 socks (look like men's size, so I may have to admire them on someone else's larger feet)
- Diesel Sweeties Pocket Sweeties Volume One book

I got the exact same haul. If there is one thing I've learned from this it's that I have virtually nothing in common with Wil other than we both wear shirts and socks!

Edit: Ok, so the Fate Dice are a different color. Other than that, they're the same.

goatcrapp

quality posts: 16 Private Messages goatcrapp
jthebird1977 wrote:Received the same, minus the robot usb. I have a problem though. they requested my shirt size, so i responded XL. (I'm not quite an XL yet, but I've got plenty of XXL and I am on a new eating/exercise plan and should be back into XL's soon enough). Well, they sent me a L. What the heck? I get there's a lot of problems lately, and i'm sure it will get remedied, I'm just getting fatigued at sending in complaints to support (just as I'm sure they are tired of receiving them.) Oh well, on to more waiting.........

edit, oops my bad. no robot, but got a journal in its place. here's a pic...

Got the same haul, including journal. I would have thought i had a lot more in common with WW, lol!

liquii

quality posts: 0 Private Messages liquii

Is anyone else still waiting for their's to be delivered?

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

liquii wrote:Is anyone else still waiting for their's to be delivered?

Hey there! It looks like you're one of our international friends- delivery internationally takes 3-5 weeks, it's likely your order's still in transit. If you haven't gotten it still in another week or so, please email into support@woot.com.

jthebird1977

quality posts: 26 Private Messages jthebird1977
ROGETRAY wrote:Hey guys,
I'm sorry to hear that you're all experiencing issues with your Mystery Boxes.
I recommend that you email Joel with your particular issues (lost box, wrong size, etc...)

Here is his email addresss: joellewi@woot.com

Please let us know if this address works.

Sincerely,
RogetRay

Status update: Still no response from cs or from joel...

Raider9924

jthebird1977 wrote:Status update: Still no response from cs or from joel...

I have just relied on the e-mail to Joel, which I have yet to receive a reply to. Maybe I should send an e-mail to CS to give that a try.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

@jthebird1977 & Raider9224: Both your orders showed delivered. You can use track by reference to see the tracking.

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Raider9924

ThunderThighs wrote:@jthebird1977 & Raider9224: Both your orders showed delivered. You can use track by reference to see the tracking.

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

Thank you for the contact, however we both have acknowledged we received our mystery boxes. Both of us unfortunately have a problem with the shirt received in our orders. In each case we replied to the shirt size e-mail within the specified time frame however did not receive the requested shirt size. RogetRay suggested in an earlier reply that we should contact Joel direct with a supplied e-mail address to try and rectify the situation. In both cases neither of us have yet to receive a reply to this e-mail, and in jthebird1977's case from CS as well.

Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.

manhandsha

quality posts: 32 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Raider9924 wrote:Thank you for the contact, however we both have acknowledged we received our mystery boxes. Both of us unfortunately have a problem with the shirt received in our orders. In each case we replied to the shirt size e-mail within the specified time frame however did not receive the requested shirt size. RogetRay suggested in an earlier reply that we should contact Joel direct with a supplied e-mail address to try and rectify the situation. In both cases neither of us have yet to receive a reply to this e-mail, and in jthebird1977's case from CS as well.

Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.

I nudged some peeps. Hopefully we'll have this sorted out real quick! Sorry this still isn't resolved.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

liquii

quality posts: 0 Private Messages liquii

Mine arrived today! :D
inside was:
-how i roll sticker
-how i roll t-shirt
-pixel crew socks
-diesel sweeties usb - not sure if there's anything on it as i can't access a pc at the moment
-fate accelerated book
-cloaking bumper sticker
-and a shirtwoot sticker

Raider9924

manhandsha wrote:I nudged some peeps. Hopefully we'll have this sorted out real quick! Sorry this still isn't resolved.

I was contacted today by CS who said they would send out a replacement. Thanks for the help manhandsha!

urzulu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages urzulu

Bought this. Decent quality material!

jmin005

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmin005

Are they going to have badges for this .. or is this to early for teh badges thing

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

jmin005 wrote:Are they going to have badges for this .. or is this to early for teh badges thing

We pretty much just do them for crap right now. Perhaps in teh future we'll do some for special sales like this.