trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

I have not been able to keep up with things on here lately. I've seen a couple jersey zip hoodies come up. Is there a pullover jersey hoodie in the rotation, too? Also, what is the quality like? Can they withstand a lot of wears and washes?

Narfcake

quality posts: 290 Private Messages Narfcake
trekmiss wrote:I have not been able to keep up with things on here lately. I've seen a couple jersey zip hoodies come up. Is there a pullover jersey hoodie in the rotation, too? Also, what is the quality like? Can they withstand a lot of wears and washes?

The jersey zip up are made by Tultex in Pakistan ... and my experience with their products made there isn't favorable.

I haven't seen the pullover jersey hoodie in a while; that one was made by Canvas in the USA. The fabric is lighter than AA. Not much experience with those, but their t-shirts suffer from the neck-stretch issue. Indeed, I have a slight nod to Threadless/Anvil than I do with Threadless/Canvas (USA).

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss
Narfcake wrote:The jersey zip up are made by Tultex in Pakistan ... and my experience with their products made there isn't favorable.

I haven't seen the pullover jersey hoodie in a while; that one was made by Canvas in the USA. The fabric is lighter than AA. Not much experience with those, but their t-shirts suffer from the neck-stretch issue. Indeed, I have a slight nod to Threadless/Anvil than I do with Threadless/Canvas (USA).

Thanks! You are a fountain of knowledge!

twiztidrogue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twiztidrogue

What's the sizing like on those? It only goes to a 2x and that's the size shirt I get...worried it might be too tight and I REALLY want some

angelinarose247

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angelinarose247

i just bought a hoodie on here, the zip up. it's comfy and the sizing's good but the material is so thin it's ridiculous. it's not what i expected out of a hoodie- it's like a thin t-shirt with a zipper. i really don't recommend it.