trekmiss

quality posts: 9 Private Messages trekmiss

I have not been able to keep up with things on here lately. I've seen a couple jersey zip hoodies come up. Is there a pullover jersey hoodie in the rotation, too? Also, what is the quality like? Can they withstand a lot of wears and washes?

Narfcake

quality posts: 361 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

trekmiss wrote:I have not been able to keep up with things on here lately. I've seen a couple jersey zip hoodies come up. Is there a pullover jersey hoodie in the rotation, too? Also, what is the quality like? Can they withstand a lot of wears and washes?

The jersey zip up are made by Tultex in Pakistan ... and my experience with their products made there isn't favorable.

I haven't seen the pullover jersey hoodie in a while; that one was made by Canvas in the USA. The fabric is lighter than AA. Not much experience with those, but their t-shirts suffer from the neck-stretch issue. Indeed, I have a slight nod to Threadless/Anvil than I do with Threadless/Canvas (USA).

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

trekmiss

quality posts: 9 Private Messages trekmiss
Narfcake wrote:The jersey zip up are made by Tultex in Pakistan ... and my experience with their products made there isn't favorable.

I haven't seen the pullover jersey hoodie in a while; that one was made by Canvas in the USA. The fabric is lighter than AA. Not much experience with those, but their t-shirts suffer from the neck-stretch issue. Indeed, I have a slight nod to Threadless/Anvil than I do with Threadless/Canvas (USA).

Thanks! You are a fountain of knowledge!

twiztidrogue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twiztidrogue

What's the sizing like on those? It only goes to a 2x and that's the size shirt I get...worried it might be too tight and I REALLY want some

angelinarose247

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angelinarose247

i just bought a hoodie on here, the zip up. it's comfy and the sizing's good but the material is so thin it's ridiculous. it's not what i expected out of a hoodie- it's like a thin t-shirt with a zipper. i really don't recommend it.