8%
10%
7%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

thegomez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thegomez

shoot... would have loved this as a journal.

collinvh

quality posts: 63 Private Messages collinvh

Very excited to see this hanging on my wall. Thanks woot!

Lotus M50

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lotus M50

Is the poster as unreadable as the shirt? The shirt that I have is too dark making the black ink of the text completely illegible -- and therefore quite disappointing relative to what was expected from the pictures.

I also noticed that there is now a shirt called "Nevermore Remix", it looks the same in the pictures, but is it any different that the original "Nevermore" shirt?

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 133 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Lotus M50 wrote:Is the poster as unreadable as the shirt? The shirt that I have is too dark making the black ink of the text completely illegible -- and therefore quite disappointing relative to what was expected from the pictures.

I also noticed that there is now a shirt called "Nevermore Remix", it looks the same in the pictures, but is it any different that the original "Nevermore" shirt?

It should be very readable, I'm pretty sure we got in a sample print and made sure about that.

The Nevermore remix is because Anvil doesn't have the exact shade of tee AA did, which we originally printed on. The Anvil substitute we were using for a while did obscure the text because it was a teeny bit darker, we switched over to a lighter blank because of it, thus a "remix", nothing else should be changed on it. I mean, except the secret "butts" in the top right hand side of the raven's head.