twiztidrogue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twiztidrogue

Who's gotten the pull over and/or Jersey hoodies? I really want a couple but am worried about the size. I usually get 3x hoodies because I love huge baggy hoodies. I currently get men's 2x shirts (I like baggy shirts too haha). Who else gets the 2x shirts....do the 2x hoodies fit good or are they tighter?

Thank you

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
twiztidrogue wrote:Who's gotten the pull over and/or Jersey hoodies? I really want a couple but am worried about the size. I usually get 3x hoodies because I love huge baggy hoodies. I currently get men's 2x shirts (I like baggy shirts too haha). Who else gets the 2x shirts....do the 2x hoodies fit good or are they tighter?

Thank you

The fleece pullover and zip-up hoodies are "standard" sized, and looser than the shirts. If 2XL is loose on you, then the 2XL ought to be fine. The blanks are made in Honduras and supplied by Gildan.

OTOH, the jersey zip-up runs small. The sizing chart shows it basically, but factor in the QC and don't be surprised if it's even smaller. These blanks are made in Pakistan and supplied by Tultex.