WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Stripes: vertical or horizontal?
  • 57.2% - Vertical! 466
  • 42.8% - Horizontal! 349
815 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

diagonal.

manhandsha

quality posts: 41 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Depends on what's being striped.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 26 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth

I guess vertical. Skunks are kinda cute. Armadillos and snakes aren't. ...?

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

BlackCreekBearTRP1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BlackCreekBearTRP1

When it comes to Stripes, there are actually 3 choices
a) Vertical
b) Horizontal
c) NONE AT ALL

My choice is c) NONE AT ALL

Harui

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Harui

If worn on clothing, depends on your body type. Tall/lean should have horizontal, while short/stout should have vertical.

... When worn at all, as others have stated.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein

lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond

Pinstripes is a great word

Like Poe? Of course you do, you're here ; ) Try my new mystery novel:

theco2

quality posts: 90 Private Messages theco2
TobiasAmaranth wrote:I guess vertical. Skunks are kinda cute. Armadillos and snakes aren't. ...?

I have wanted a skunk, since I was about 10. There is one legal breeder in Iowa and one day I will have my skunk.

As for snakes, I have a horizontal striped one, now. The first one I had was vertically striped.

manhandsha

quality posts: 41 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

theco2 wrote:I have wanted a skunk, since I was about 10. There is one legal breeder in Iowa and one day I will have my skunk.

As for snakes, I have a horizontal striped one, now. The first one I had was vertically striped.

One of my dad's weirdo friends had a pet skunk when I was a kid. He had the spray sac removed, and the skunk just hung out in this guy's house all day. Odd, but strangely a good pet.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

dnlkolender

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dnlkolender

Not on me dang clothes!!! If I'm going formal though, GIVE ME HERRING BONE OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Mmm, sailor-striped shirts. "Omnomnomnom" is all I can articulate about 'em.

theco2

quality posts: 90 Private Messages theco2
manhandsha wrote:One of my dad's weirdo friends had a pet skunk when I was a kid. He had the spray sac removed, and the skunk just hung out in this guy's house all day. Odd, but strangely a good pet.

I did a lot of research, a while back. I hear they are a lot like cats, but more affectionate.
And you sure don't want to let them outside, unsupervised, because they have no sense of homing, which is why you will rarely see wild skunks in the same location.

hoomgar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoomgar

Vertical unless you want to look plump and wide.

jfenchel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfenchel

Definitely horizontal, they make me look fat!

moles1138

quality posts: 27 Private Messages moles1138

The horizontal stripes go with the ball and chain.

Move along. Nothing to see here.