Darksaber99999

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Darksaber99999

I bought a few shirts during the special $12 catalog anniversary sale, and they still haven't shipped. Is anyone else experiencing a delay here?

(Yes, I've submitted my share of "Where's My Stuff" tickets, but these remain unanswered)

manhandsha

quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Darksaber99999 wrote:I bought a few shirts during the special $12 catalog anniversary sale, and they still haven't shipped. Is anyone else experiencing a delay here?

(Yes, I've submitted my share of "Where's My Stuff" tickets, but these remain unanswered)

Sorry you haven't heard back. CS has been pretty swamped, but I'll get your post to someone to take a look.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Darksaber99999 wrote:I bought a few shirts during the special $12 catalog anniversary sale, and they still haven't shipped. Is anyone else experiencing a delay here?

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they resolved the issue.

Darksaber99999

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Darksaber99999
ROGETRAY wrote:Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they resolved the issue.

I appreciate the help, but according to the front page here, it's the last day for Christmas Delivery. I still haven't received any shipping confirmation for this.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 131 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Darksaber99999 wrote:I appreciate the help, but according to the front page here, it's the last day for Christmas Delivery. I still haven't received any shipping confirmation for this.

I'm pinging people again to get this out ASAP. I'll do my very best to get it to you on time. I'm so sorry it's taken so long.

marchchcic7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages marchchcic7

Yup, same here. I ordered on the 7th and my order has been in "shipping now" status since the 9th or 10th. I felt I ordered in plenty of time to receive before Christmas and now I probably won't.

I did open a ticket (just yesterday so I wasn't expecting a response by now as I know it can take a day or two) but received a response that it could take a week to get a reply. That sure won't help me.

michaelcotton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michaelcotton

I ordered two shirts with one-day shipping and only received one shirt. Big disappointment.

manhandsha

quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

michaelcotton wrote:I ordered two shirts with one-day shipping and only received one shirt. Big disappointment.

Sorry, that's definitely disappointing. Your info has been sent over to CS, they'll get you taken care of. Again, sorry for the trouble with this order.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

michaelcotton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michaelcotton
manhandsha wrote:Sorry, that's definitely disappointing. Your info has been sent over to CS, they'll get you taken care of. Again, sorry for the trouble with this order.

Thank you. I live close to Dallas, so lets just hope they can get it to me in two days. Otherwise I'm kinda screwed. lol