ibnjad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ibnjad

I ordered a shirt on Novemeber 2nd, and the tracking disappears on November 18th. I've sent multiple requests to woot to find out what can be done about this with no response. Even though I like the shirts I think this wil be the last I order from this site, as there are plenty of shirt a day websites. Has anyone else had an issue with lost shirts paired with terrible customer service.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
ibnjad wrote:I ordered a shirt on Novemeber 2nd, and the tracking disappears on November 18th. I've sent multiple requests to woot to find out what can be done about this with no response. Even though I like the shirts I think this wil be the last I order from this site, as there are plenty of shirt a day websites. Has anyone else had an issue with lost shirts paired with terrible customer service.

Did you get notification of your case number? If you never got the notification, then check your spam folder. Often times, spam filters will send customer service responses to your spam folder. There isn't much Woot can do about that.

I've always gotten a prompt response.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

ibnjad wrote:I ordered a shirt on Novemeber 2nd, and the tracking disappears on November 18th. I've sent multiple requests to woot to find out what can be done about this with no response. Even though I like the shirts I think this wil be the last I order from this site, as there are plenty of shirt a day websites. Has anyone else had an issue with lost shirts paired with terrible customer service.

I'm going to PM you the correct tracking number (you can get to it by clicking the envelope at the top right of the community page). It looks like there may have been an error with the address. If you would like a replacement, please email into support@woot.com reconfirming your shipping address and we can get a replacement out ASAP.

ibnjad

Mavyn wrote:Did you get notification of your case number? If you never got the notification, then check your spam folder. Often times, spam filters will send customer service responses to your spam folder. There isn't much Woot can do about that.

I've always gotten a prompt response.

No, I always get the confirmation that my message was received and that someone would get back to me , but after that I never get a response.

ibnjad

agingdragqueen wrote:I'm going to PM you the correct tracking number (you can get to it by clicking the envelope at the top right of the community page). It looks like there may have been an error with the address. If you would like a replacement, please email into support@woot.com reconfirming your shipping address and we can get a replacement out ASAP.

The tracking number shows the same information that was in my original order confirmation. There are no scans after 11/18/13. I have sent a re-verification of my address to the address you suggested.