WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Time again for another march toward t-shirt doom! Discuss this week's life-or-death struggle for sales supremacy as chronicled on the Reckoning page all week long.

Here's how the Reckoning week runs now: every Tuesday at midnight, we retire the previous week's lowest-selling shirts and launch this here discussion thread. Tuesday around noon we'll post the all-new, all-early Reckoning Recon. On Friday, we'll juice demand and prime the pump with a little weekend reminder post. Finally, on the following Monday, the Day of Reckoning post sounds the last call for the Reckoned shirts. All of those posts will be linked below. Monday night (or Tuesday morning), it starts all over again. The Reckoning, she is a hungry beast...

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 23 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth

Oooh. A number two debut [for the Tardis shirt]. I wonder if it will make it to number one or not. No telling till it actually happens.

[Edit]

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote

Old time Wooters used to gripe about too many rabbits. More recently they've often griped about too many kittehs. Maybe it's time to start griping about too many TARDISs [TARDI???]?

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
grahamcrackercoyote wrote:Old time Wooters used to gripe about too many rabbits. More recently they've often griped about too many kittehs. Maybe it's time to start griping about too many TARDISs [TARDI???]?

The recent run of Doctor Who inspired designs was due to the 50th anniversary, so it's probably just a phase.

We'll be back to soon enough, I think ...

theco2

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theco2
Narfcake wrote:The recent run of Doctor Who inspired designs was due to the 50th anniversary, so it's probably just a phase.

I hope so! I was just getting ready to comment on the same thing.
It's about time for Who.Shirt.Woot.

TobiasAmaranth

There's no logic for WATFS falling from #1, it's still selling more daily than anything else. What I find surprising at the moment is that it's pushed its way to the most first timers. I wonder where that surge came from.

And how many 'Most 1st-timers' trophies is that?

Narfcake

TobiasAmaranth wrote:There's no logic for WATFS falling from #1, it's still selling more daily than anything else.

It's back in the top spot again.

What I find surprising at the moment is that it's pushed its way to the most first timers. I wonder where that surge came from.

And how many 'Most 1st-timers' trophies is that?

I thought you were keeping track of that one ... along with all of its other stats?

With that said, and to everyone else who's reading this - start listing some shirt.woot factoids you want to know. Things like 'latest derby entry to print' (Wednesday, t-minus 3.5 hours to closing for After the Party by @Spiritgreen). I won't claim to know every answer, but I do find myself spending less time here, and it'll be a nice to be able to share such trivial aspects while the info is still in my mind.

TobiasAmaranth

Narfcake wrote:I thought you were keeping track of that one ... along with all of its other stats?

I never saw it fall for even a moment, actually. :3

And nah. I mean, when I quoted stats, it was from digging them up in-the-moment. And from peeking at a link shared with me that has some bonus numbers in it. So I knew at one time the number of first time purchasers but I don't retain such info very well.

*Is just doing this for boredom-induced fun* :P

(Edited my first post, which I think may be the source of confusion here :3)

Narfcake

TobiasAmaranth wrote:... (Edited my first post, which I think may be the source of confusion here :3)

Actually, it was this: "There's no logic for WATFS falling from #1."

Prior "most first-time buyers" is available on the previous reckonings, which can be readily accessed via the « prev day of reckoning link on the page. Then, tabulate your findings ...