5%
5%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz

When Animals Attack? Looks like panda-monium.

HWKS4LFE

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HWKS4LFE

Anyone else having issues adding items to their cart?

lordbowen

quality posts: 227 Private Messages lordbowen

Silly ninjas.

dacrete

quality posts: 105 Private Messages dacrete

I guess that's what happens if you mess with a Pandas bamboo shoots.

dacrete

quality posts: 105 Private Messages dacrete
HWKS4LFE wrote:Anyone else having issues adding items to their cart?

My cart is working fine

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester

Man, these Unstealthiest Ninja tees are like Pokemon, every time I think I've caught'em all, a new batch appears.

Nice work Dooomcat! =)

lichme

quality posts: 2750 Private Messages lichme
zekecatz wrote:When Animals Attack? Looks like panda-monium.

Worst...... Pun...... Ever

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

That poor ninja! Just when you think he may have finally survived an outing without major incident, another shirt shows up proving you wrong!

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

theco2

quality posts: 55 Private Messages theco2

I am having problems and I noticed a couple people that were trying to get the Brigadier of Carolling were having problems, also.

A lot of other links aren't working, as well. For instance, I can't vote on the polls.

theco2

I'm waiting for the shirt where the ninja does something right, shocking everyone.

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

theco2 wrote:I am having problems and I noticed a couple people that were trying to get the Brigadier of Carolling were having problems, also.

A lot of other links aren't working, as well. For instance, I can't vote on the polls.

Are you using a mobile device or computer? Which browser? Have you cleared cache? Have you tried another device if one is available?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

theco2

manhandsha wrote:Are you using a mobile device or computer? Which browser? Have you cleared cache? Have you tried another device if one is available?

I was on my Windows machine, using Firefox (the one I use most). I cleared my cookies and that didn't work. Next I tried IE and still no luck. Now I'm on my Mac and it's not working with Firefox or Safari.

Edit: I just tried the mobile site, from Firefox on my Android. It did allow me to add something to my cart, but it's not showing in the cart on the full site. Go figure!

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

The baby panda is going "nom nom nom" on ninja head.

I love this series. They make me smile.

jkmahan

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jkmahan

I'm also having problems -- the "add to cart" button doesn't do anything. Clicking on either of the lower 2 product views doesn't produce an image change.

Ubuntu 13.04
Firefox 25.0.1

jaybird0622

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaybird0622

I can't add anything to my cart or view the images either

mrbarister

quality posts: 29 Private Messages mrbarister

I just bought the last one because I had to have them all. It really didn't do anything for me. This one I will buy, because I love it possibly more than the first one! It gives me hope that the next character class in World of Warcraft will be Ninja! For the Horde!

pinothyj

quality posts: 6 Private Messages pinothyj

I do not know about your mini ninjas, but Pandas seem love to me .

^^…

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Another good'un! It's great that you're spreading this series over a lot of different color shirts.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 34 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Awesome! Viva la Ninja series!

shaikt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shaikt
jkmahan wrote:I'm also having problems -- the "add to cart" button doesn't do anything. Clicking on either of the lower 2 product views doesn't produce an image change.

Ubuntu 13.04
Firefox 25.0.1

For me, only Firefox (same version) worked. Neither Chromium version 30 nor Opera 12.16 worked; I couldn't view the images or add to cart.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

What I'd like to know is what stealth mission brought feudal-Japan warriors to the mountains of China.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Sorry for the problems ordering. I've pinged peeps to look at it. The following info would be helpful:

Device
OS
Browser
Exactly what's happening (can't click "I want one"; can't click "Add to Cart"; can't click "Place Your Order," etc)

That would help us pin down the problem.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee

Son collects all of the Unstealthiest Ninja shirts, AND he just asked me a couple of days ago to get him some more pullover hoodies. Perfect!

No problems with the cart here, using Chrome on Windows 7.

nomad816

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nomad816
jaybird0622 wrote:I can't add anything to my cart or view the images either

I have the same issue. I click add to cart and nothing happens as if no request to add the item was sent.

Windows 7 and have tried both Chrome and IE with no luck

kellyjs3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellyjs3

I can't get it to work either. I have tried IE 11, Google Chrome, and Firefox. None are working correctly. Cannot add to cart and cannot view alternate images.

TooBah

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TooBah

OK, U.N. was a solid theme at first, but now dooomcat is just panda-ing to the audience.

djsspecs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djsspecs

Device: Apple Macbook 13.3"
Browser: Firefox 25.0.1 and Chrome 31.0.1650.63
Problem: 'Add to Cart' isn't working.

(Also having the thumbnail issue, plus I can't get the 'Specs' tab to work while looking at the Ice watches.)

note2001

quality posts: 25 Private Messages note2001
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the problems ordering. I've pinged peeps to look at it. The following info would be helpful:

Device
OS
Browser
Exactly what's happening (can't click "I want one"; can't click "Add to Cart"; can't click "Place Your Order," etc)

That would help us pin down the problem.

Ditto the other folk's problems for me too.

Firefox on Win 7 (64)

Issue is on all item pages of woot. Here, on shirt! woot, I can select item and size, but the add to cart button seems to be just a link to http://shirt.woot.com/offers/unstealthiest-ninja-when-animals-attack#

Thumbnails for alternate views of the items are also not functional.

ETA note: Worked under chrome, I added the item to cart before logging in. After logging in, the cart and thumbnail links still seemed to function properly.

jkmahan

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jkmahan
jkmahan wrote:I'm also having problems -- the "add to cart" button doesn't do anything. Clicking on either of the lower 2 product views doesn't produce an image change.

Ubuntu 13.04
Firefox 25.0.1

Adding onto this --

Clicking on the pics gets me the different fullsize links but the pics never change - just stays on fullsize-0. So second button is
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/unstealthiest-ninja-when-animals-attack#fullsize-1
but the frame doesn't update with the closeup of the shirt.

On the page the product/size/Quantity dropdowns and the "join the discussion button" work. "Add to cart", discussion arrows, Sales Stats, Top Comments, See full sales stats buttons don't do anything.

I've sent my Firefox Troubleshooting information (that big long set of configs) in using the woot support webform.

Taedir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Taedir

I'm trying to buy this for my daughter, she loves pandas and she always loves my ninja shirts. This would be her first woot shirt and I'll be really upset if I can't buy her one.

Device: Computer
Browser: IE 11 and Firefox
Exactly what's happening: Can't click thumbnails to see bigger pictures, can't click Top Comments tab, can't add to cart.

mjennwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjennwoot
jaybird0622 wrote:I can't add anything to my cart or view the images either

I am also having problems with the images in both IE 10 and Firefox 24.2.0esr

Well, isn't that special...

pinothyj

quality posts: 6 Private Messages pinothyj

I had no problems:
Windows 7 x64
Firefox (latest stable)

dooomcat

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dooomcat

It's probably totally Un-ninja's fault that the shopping cart's not working

lawise

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lawise

Misery loves company, I get mauled by pandas all the time too! (And the 'add to cart' button just makes the window scroll to the top not adding anything, selecting size and type works fine. win7, chrome, asus laptop)

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick

There is a known issue with people using IE8. What's your browser?

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake

Using Chrome, version 30.0.1599.101, on a Dell running 32-bit Windows XP SP3 - add to cart works, previews work. Likewise, it works in IE too, version 8.0.6001.18702.

On my Windows Phone 8, version 8.0.10328.78, default IE browser - it works too.

mjennwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjennwoot
mjennwoot wrote:I am also having problems with the images in both IE 10 and Firefox 24.2.0esr

I tested the last five day's worth of shirts and none of the alternate images show in IE 10. When clicked, nothing changes - only the default image will display.

Well, isn't that special...

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
dooomcat wrote:It's probably totally Un-ninja's fault that the shopping cart's not working

Oh, don't be blaming the little UnNinja for something that's clearly the fault of the monkeys!

I must say, for a fellow that's had his head on fire, been sent out in the snow dressed in black, couldn't walk on water or swim, nor hang on when riding a dragon or sleigh ... he's got resiliency and great survival skills.

ssjmichael

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ssjmichael

Anyone else think this would make a great cartoon series? I would just love to see these ninjas going on missions, but one of them just botching it up and stuff. It would be really funny.