phoenixgirrl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages phoenixgirrl

perfect gift for my little Ninjas who collect the UN shirts!

They were a big hit on Ninja day at school!

rebontheweb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rebontheweb
jkmahan wrote:I'm also having problems -- the "add to cart" button doesn't do anything. Clicking on either of the lower 2 product views doesn't produce an image change.

I have the same problems. I also was not able to add anything to my cart yesterday, either. I contacted Woot about it through the Support link, but I never heard back from them.

I tried on a Win8 computer using both Chrome and IE, and I also tried on a Vista computer using Chrome.

lianna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lianna
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the problems ordering. I've pinged peeps to look at it. The following info would be helpful:

Device
OS
Browser
Exactly what's happening (can't click "I want one"; can't click "Add to Cart"; can't click "Place Your Order," etc)

That would help us pin down the problem.

Desktop computer running Windows 7 professional. I'm on Chrome.
I'm not getting the normal "hover-over" views of the various woots, I'm periodically seeing a second cart under the normal cart, I can't see the different views of the shirt - it just shows the t-shirt image.

mqstout

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mqstout

Can't add to cart/see alternate images. (Haven't tried other features.)

Win7 64
Firefox 26 (beta channel). Previously had same issues with 25.0.1 stable.

Obviously, logged in.

I also tried with Noscript and Ghostery disabled; nothing changed.

theco2

quality posts: 47 Private Messages theco2
thumperchick wrote:There is a known issue with people using IE8. What's your browser?

When isn't there a problem with IE?

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond

I decide to sleep, you put up an Unstealthiest Ninja shirt. Again. At least this one is up all day at the introductory rate. But still, I wonder, why you no want me to sleep o Woot powers.

I like the face palming fellow myself.

jaybird0622

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaybird0622
pinothyj wrote:I do not know about your mini ninjas, but Pandas seem love to me .

What game is that?!

^^…

note2001

quality posts: 25 Private Messages note2001

To celebrate a fixed website... (Yes! It appears to be fixed now), from Kung Fu Panda which, although Kung Fu based, seems to be as applicable to this as Pandas are to Ninjas:

Tigress: [seeing Po bounce down the palace steps] If he's smart, he won't come back up those steps.

Monkey: But he will.

Viper: He's not gonna quit, is he?

Mantis: He's not gonna quit bouncing, I'll tell you that.

jaybird0622

note2001 wrote:To celebrate a fixed website... (Yes! It appears to be fixed now), from Kung Fu Panda which, although Kung Fu based, seems to be as applicable to this as Pandas are to Ninjas:

Tigress: [seeing Po bounce down the palace steps] If he's smart, he won't come back up those steps.

Monkey: But he will.

Viper: He's not gonna quit, is he?

Mantis: He's not gonna quit bouncing, I'll tell you that.

nope still not working for me on firefox or chrome. I want this shirt!! :,(

ralphy42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ralphy42

Agreed on both counts!

My Christmas budget was done two ninja shirts ago, but I just can't say no to their un-stealthy-ness!

bluejester wrote:Man, these Unstealthiest Ninja tees are like Pokemon, every time I think I've caught'em all, a new batch appears.

Nice work Dooomcat! =)

stanley1943

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stanley1943

I got a love/hate relationship with woot. I swore up and down not to buy more stuff this month from woot since i already purchased too much.

Now this tee...i'm drooling :O
Mostly will buy one after work.

Taedir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Taedir

What size shirt should I order for my 10 year old daughter? She normally wears a 14-16 and it doesn't look like there's an equivalent to that. I measured a shirt that fits her and it's 14" wide x 20" tall. I understand they shrink a little too. Please help fast! Want to order asap!

jkmahan

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jkmahan

Sigh. Attempted to buy the pullover this morning when they were in stock. Ran into the site problem. Added comments to help debugging. Tried a couple of times during the day but site was still broken. Finally when it is working all the Men's sizes are sold out. Any chance more can made available as a lot of us (based on the comments) weren't able to buy them.

ninestone99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ninestone99
Taedir wrote:What size shirt should I order for my 10 year old daughter? She normally wears a 14-16 and it doesn't look like there's an equivalent to that. I measured a shirt that fits her and it's 14" wide x 20" tall. I understand they shrink a little too. Please help fast! Want to order asap!

I want to get a hoodie for my 10yo son too, but they only have Adult sizes.

Kids sizes please!

ninestone99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ninestone99
jkmahan wrote:Sigh. Attempted to buy the pullover this morning when they were in stock. Ran into the site problem. Added comments to help debugging. Tried a couple of times during the day but site was still broken. Finally when it is working all the Men's sizes are sold out. Any chance more can made available as a lot of us (based on the comments) weren't able to buy them.

The hoodies are only available in (adult) Small Medium Large XL XL2 at the bottom of the size list. All the other sizes inc "Men's..." are at Tee sizes. You haven't missed it yet.

Taedir

ninestone99 wrote:I want to get a hoodie for my 10yo son too, but they only have Adult sizes.

Kids sizes please!

I should clarify, I want to get her a Tshirt not hoodie. I'm thinking WS, thoughts?

jkmahan

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jkmahan
ninestone99 wrote:The hoodies are only available in (adult) Small Medium Large XL XL2 at the bottom of the size list. All the other sizes inc "Men's..." are at Tee sizes. You haven't missed it yet.

Woot! I'm such an id10t. Thanks! Ordered.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
Taedir wrote:What size shirt should I order for my 10 year old daughter? She normally wears a 14-16 and it doesn't look like there's an equivalent to that. I measured a shirt that fits her and it's 14" wide x 20" tall. I understand they shrink a little too. Please help fast! Want to order asap!

Taedir wrote:I should clarify, I want to get her a Tshirt not hoodie. I'm thinking WS, thoughts?

Unless you're handy with a sewing machine, there are no sizes that would come close. A WS would be sufficient in length (if you dryer dry, allow 10% for loss in length), but these shirts don't shrink in width. As they flare out at the hips, you'd actually have to take in more than the 6" around to get a 14" chest/waist.

Taedir

I measured one that fits her a bit better and its actually 17 x 20 so a K10 should be pretty good even with the 10% loss. A WS would fit her weird as she has no curves yet. Right? Thanks Narf!

nm - just had her try it on and it could be a bit bigger so K12 it is!

jaybird0622

15 minutes left

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to first woot: 1m 11.225s
First sucker:goobster013
Last wooter to woot:hguzman258
Last purchase:a minute ago

First day sales 2334
First day posts 59

pinothyj

quality posts: 6 Private Messages pinothyj
jaybird0622 wrote:

Mini Ninjas

jaybird0622

of course Im able to open my cart now that the shirt is out of stock. grrr

kentuckyboysgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kentuckyboysgirl
mjennwoot wrote:I tested the last five day's worth of shirts and none of the alternate images show in IE 10. When clicked, nothing changes - only the default image will display.

Same here. Using IE 10 and unable to add anything to cart or use the alternate previews of items.

CrazysNicole

quality posts: 4 Private Messages CrazysNicole

I'm a sad panda, I wanted this shirt but couldn't add it to my cart yesterday. =(

Woot Shirts are my weakness...& Woot Monkeys...
... if I had a Woot Shirt with a Woot Monkey on it.. I may die of happiness...

Beckybeq

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Beckybeq

Darn you Doomcat!! (Shakes fist at sky) Not one, but TWO Unstealthiest Ninja Shirts? (counting the Christmas one) Dear son is excited as heck, and my wallet now has little moths flying out of it.

Taedir

I bought this shirt 6 days ago and you haven't even shipped it yet????? Looks like my kid isn't getting it for Christmas >

Taedir

Taedir wrote:I bought this shirt 6 days ago and you haven't even shipped it yet????? Looks like my kid isn't getting it for Christmas >

Still nothing.

tbrezins

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tbrezins

I just submitted a support ticket because mine has not shipped either but something else I bought that same day has arrived. The way the shipping notification looks it almost looks like it should have been in the box with the other item but it was not.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Taedir wrote:Still nothing.

tbrezins wrote:I just submitted a support ticket because mine has not shipped either but something else I bought that same day has arrived. The way the shipping notification looks it almost looks like it should have been in the box with the other item but it was not.

I am so sorry there's been such a delay, we'll put in a replacement order so that we can get this to you ASAP. If the original order ships within that time, please feel free to keep it, too. Hopefully we'll get the replacement order out to you within the next week, you'll be emailed tracking when that becomes available

kbilicki

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kbilicki

Any word on when these will ship? Still no tracking number and it was ordered 11 days ago. Are you guys ok over there?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kbilicki wrote:Any word on when these will ship? Still no tracking number and it was ordered 11 days ago. Are you guys ok over there?

Sorry for the delay. It looks to have shipped now. You should have tracking email soon, if not already. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tlj101010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlj101010

Is this available on a hoodie? I have all the other unstealthiest ninja designs on a hoodie, and I want to keep the streak going!

manhandsha

quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

tlj101010 wrote:Is this available on a hoodie? I have all the other unstealthiest ninja designs on a hoodie, and I want to keep the streak going!

The hoodie was only available on the first day of sales. Keep your eyes peeled though, it could show back up in a plus sale.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

Cantras

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cantras

I also don't have shipping info for mine. I got two shipping emails that both listed my entire (3-item) order, but neither actually included this shirt. No shipping info lost into spam either.

/paws at it

manhandsha

quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Cantras wrote:I also don't have shipping info for mine. I got two shipping emails that both listed my entire (3-item) order, but neither actually included this shirt. No shipping info lost into spam either.

/paws at it

CS is out for the holiday today, but have you tried the 'Track by Reference' feature on FedEx or UPS's websites? Use your order number as the reference number and take a guess at the ship date. Otherwise, please email your order number, user name and situation to support@woot.com.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

tlj101010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlj101010
manhandsha wrote:The hoodie was only available on the first day of sales. Keep your eyes peeled though, it could show back up in a plus sale.

This makes me sad.

Taedir

Still no email either. I put in a ticket to customer support over a week ago and no reply. White Tundra Frost?

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Taedir wrote:Still no email either. I put in a ticket to customer support over a week ago and no reply. White Tundra Frost?

I'm really sorry about that, I'll check with the CS team ASAP.

eiknip

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eiknip

Ordered on December 11, emailed that package still did not ship on December 20. No answer to my support ticket 7 days later, no comment on why my package is still not shipped? This shirt better be hand-drawn by the ninja himself at this point.