WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

To Bee or not to Bee

Speed to First Woot:
2m 36.669s
First Sucker:
tammyigc
Last Wooter to Woot:
nickxyx2
Last Purchase:
6 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 36% of Shirt Woots
Top 28% of all Woots
Woots Sold:
763

Purchaser Experience

  • 0% first woot
  • 92% second woot
  • 8% < 10 woots
  • 0% < 25 woots
  • 0% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 9% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 2% one month old
  • 11% one year old
  • 78% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 92% bought 1
  • 6% bought 2
  • 2% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

3%
4%
2%
2%
1%
3%
5%
6%
7%
7%
8%
5%
4%
4%
5%
3%
4%
3%
3%
4%
4%
4%
3%
4%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Percentage of Sales Per Day

2%
2%
3%
84%
4%
2%
2%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


krittikae


quality posts: 20 Private Messages krittikae

What was the question again?

lonelypond


quality posts: 410 Private Messages lonelypond

Not that fond of this speech, but this may become my favorite riff based on it. So yes, still a sucker for laugh out loud puns.

Addendum: Just remembered the Omelet, Prince of Denver fun from Chet Gecko's Give My Regrets To Broadway is my favorite Hamlet riff, but you can't wear those puns.

lordbowen


quality posts: 211 Private Messages lordbowen

A honey of a shirt.

theco2


quality posts: 49 Private Messages theco2
To be, or not to be--that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them. To die, to sleep--
No more--and by a sleep to say we end
The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep--
To sleep--perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th' unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprise of great pitch and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry
And lose the name of action. -- Soft you now,
The fair Ophelia! -- Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remembered.

zekecatz


quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz

So that is what a bee skull looks like.

dacrete


quality posts: 96 Private Messages dacrete

To buy or not to buy that is the question.

DarthNinja


quality posts: 10 Private Messages DarthNinja

Well, I only see one bee.

Bog of carp anyone?

lichme


quality posts: 2687 Private Messages lichme

R.I.P Cheerios Bee

manhandsha


quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

theco2 wrote:To be, or not to be--that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them. To die, to sleep--
No more--and by a sleep to say we end
The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep--
To sleep--perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th' unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprise of great pitch and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry
And lose the name of action. -- Soft you now,
The fair Ophelia! -- Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remembered.



I soooo hope you just busted that out of your memory and didn't copy/paste.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

themdg


quality posts: 12 Private Messages themdg

Come on woot... I bet all of you at the office are laughing at this design because someone else is, and you don't want to look silly. Jokes on you. It's not funny. I'm surprised there aren't 2 bees, or a pictures of a knot + 2 bees. See? Nothing funny about that.

Wootlists are silly.

theco2


quality posts: 49 Private Messages theco2
manhandsha wrote:I soooo hope you just busted that out of your memory and didn't copy/paste.


Crap! I probably should have used the quote feature.


tobias23


quality posts: 1 Private Messages tobias23

i think he holds the skull for alas poor yorick and not the more famous to be or not to be.

skatimmy737


quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Now I've got that Lady Gaga song stuck in my head.

"Alejandro, Alejandro..."

Better than that Beatles song, I guess.

"Let it bee, let it bee..."

omarfeliciano


quality posts: 33 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Bees with teeth? Now, that's scary. What's next? Cold defying cockroaches?

What...? Those are real?

cappo


quality posts: 31 Private Messages cappo
lonelypond wrote:Not that fond of this speech, but this may become my favorite riff based on it. So yes, still a sucker for laugh out loud puns.

Addendum: Just remembered the Omelet, Prince of Denver fun from Chet Gecko's Give My Regrets To Broadway is my favorite Hamlet riff, but you can't wear those puns.



"Is that Hamlet?
I think it's his cousin, Riblet." -- MST3K, Hamlet


Thirdbase9


quality posts: 86 Private Messages Thirdbase9
DarthNinja wrote:Well, I only see one bee.



Bee Arthur?

I don't know.

kellyjs3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellyjs3

Add to cart function is still not working. I have cleared my cache/temp files/cookies. I have tried IE 11, chrome and firefox. Cannot add to card from any other their pages. and there is a second cart that appears under the original cart.

kellyjs3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellyjs3
kellyjs3 wrote:Add to cart function is still not working. I have cleared my cache/temp files/cookies. I have tried IE 11, chrome and firefox. Cannot add to card from any other their pages. and there is a second cart that appears under the original cart.



I just changed my compatibility view settings in IE11 (which made the page load more like script and I could not access). But when I changed it back it started working again! Trying adding Woot to compatibility view and then changing back again!

drew117


quality posts: 0 Private Messages drew117

I won a spelling bee once

iankunx


quality posts: 0 Private Messages iankunx
tobias23 wrote:i think he holds the skull for alas poor yorick and not the more famous to be or not to be.



He does, which is what bothers me about this shirt. You can only tell it's a Hamlet reference because of the skull, but if you're familiar enough with it to get it from that, you'll know it's depicting the wrong speech.

joolzie


quality posts: 3 Private Messages joolzie

Argh, so adorable, regardless of accuracy issues.

I think I may have run out of "It's ok to buy yourself gifts this time of year!" passes, but I got my middle school aged kid into Hamlet a bit this year with Ryan North's To Be or Not To Be, and I think it would be likewise appreciated.

Oh the decisions!

blue_94_trooper


quality posts: 10 Private Messages blue_94_trooper
kellyjs3 wrote:Add to cart function is still not working. I have cleared my cache/temp files/cookies. I have tried IE 11, chrome and firefox. Cannot add to card from any other their pages. and there is a second cart that appears under the original cart.


Had this problem last night (buying Otterboxes), with IE10 and Firefox on Win 7. Also clicking on the thumbnails for alternate photos did nothing. Firefox on XP worked for me.

I came here to make the Yorick complaint but as that's been covered I thought I'd throw in my two cents about this clicking issue.

TXAG96


quality posts: 5 Private Messages TXAG96

And all this time, I thought the question was "who is on first?". I just got educated by a cartoon t-shirt!

mjm05010


quality posts: 1 Private Messages mjm05010

it's a little heavy handed...

silverpearl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages silverpearl

Posted in another spot and tried here too, why can I not purchase? When I hit "I want one" nothing happens. On this page there is a 0 in my cart but when I am trying to purchase the cart is just white. Why don't you want my money Woot?

GenMischief


quality posts: 7 Private Messages GenMischief

Right?

I got about 10 lines in and ran dry. My mother would be ashamed.


manhandsha wrote:I soooo hope you just busted that out of your memory and didn't copy/paste.



Ayrahvon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ayrahvon
iankunx wrote:He does, which is what bothers me about this shirt. You can only tell it's a Hamlet reference because of the skull, but if you're familiar enough with it to get it from that, you'll know it's depicting the wrong speech.



I logged on for the first time in a long while just to post this. The second I saw the shirt it annoyed me because it is the wrong speech. A waste of a bad pun.

eminem


quality posts: 0 Private Messages eminem

Really? My dad is a highbrowed beekeeper who loves theatre. Christmas present, check!

gotowarp


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gotowarp

This is my design thanks for the positive comments.

I did know "to be or not to be" was the speech for a different scene but if I illustrated that scene almost no one would catch the pun. This was the only way, IMO!

I hope people mostly like it. I'm very happy that it was printed and I'll proudly wear it myself!

dnlkolender


quality posts: 1 Private Messages dnlkolender

I always said El Salvadorian bees were deeper thinkers than all the other bees... ALWAYS!

(Super adorable shirt, Alejandro!)

TheGolux


quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot:
2m 36.669s

First Sucker:
tammyigc

Last Wooter to Woot:
arbreg17

Last Purchase:
2 minutes ago

Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots

Woots Sold:
640
First day posts 30