spaddock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spaddock

Hey Woot peeps,

Why are there no long sleeve options these days? Are you all T-Rex's with stubby, frustrating little arms?

Please bring back long sleeves!

-Scott

yona

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yona

I couldn't agree more. I have exactly one long sleeve woot shirt, and it's one of my favorite articles of clothing. I would spend far too much money if I could get long sleeves printed-to-order. Seriously, all the money.

fastolfe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fastolfe

Please bring back long sleeves! I too have exactly one and it is my favorite Woot shirt! They are perfect for the winter months and some designs (like Khione) look even better in LS.

Even if you can't for some reason go print-to-order with them, you could have events like in the past.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

I have three LS and, like the other posters, they're my favorites and awesome! I can wear them year round. They're soft and cozy and yummy. I want more, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07/11/14

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Since guessing is required, I think it might be that woot's contract with AA has run out in full and they're not renewing. Possibly they're looking for an alternate source, but equally possible that LS options just didn't have enough sales to warrant future sales.

Which is a bummer, since I too like the LS options.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
Mavyn wrote:Since guessing is required, I think it might be that woot's contract with AA has run out in full and they're not renewing. Possibly they're looking for an alternate source, but equally possible that LS options just didn't have enough sales to warrant future sales.

Which is a bummer, since I too like the LS options.

+1. After the old t-shirts, the long sleeves are my next favorite shirt.woot offering.

I do wonder if more recently, they've just been buying the AA blanks from a distributor instead of direct from AA since they don't "need " 15,000 blanks(*) for one weekend's worth of sales ...

-----
* - Just over two years ago, derby #224 yielded 3 winners that collectively sold 14,556 shirts on their debut days. Those three designs also took in 2,921 total votes too; back then, 200 votes meant 29th place. (sigh) ... those were the days ...

cursedprincess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cursedprincess

Either way, I've run out of woot purchases now, since it seems they're not offering long-sleeve at all. It's a shame, I love my long-sleeves and get compliments on them all the time.