3%
3%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lonelypond

quality posts: 424 Private Messages lonelypond

O Randoms, of all the computer screens in all the towns in all the world, you walk into mine...

Kingu

quality posts: 42 Private Messages Kingu

Ships 12/31? Really Woot? Why duplicate the woot plus on this?

lordbowen

quality posts: 245 Private Messages lordbowen

Random shirt day is a holiday to me!

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Won't ship til the 31st? That's ok, Happy New Year from Woot!

For what it's worth, I liked the old way of selling Randoms. You could buy up to 3, and you were generally guaranteed not to get duplicates in your order.

Now, you can buy up to 3 2-packs, for a total of 6 shirts. In a single 2-pack, the shirts will be different, but you can receive duplicate shirts by buying multiple 2-packs.

I'd rather have 3 shirts that I know will be unique, than potentially buying 6 shirts and getting only 2 unique designs.

*end rant*

It's Random Shirt Day at Woot!! Who's posting the obligatory Always Buy Three GIF?

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

dacrete

quality posts: 118 Private Messages dacrete

Oh tempt me with buying stuff for myself for Christmas.

lordbowen

Hey, I keep trying to buy, but there's no "Place Your Order" button on the screen. Help me, help me, please.

lichme

quality posts: 2867 Private Messages lichme

Public Service Announcement: Trade your unwanted random shirts over at the WootStalker Tee Trade Center

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

lordbowen wrote:Hey, I keep trying to buy, but there's no "Place Your Order" button on the screen. Help me, help me, please.

Try this link? http://shirt.woot.com/offers/random-tee-2-pack-4

click the size you want and then the giant, yellow "I Want One" button to proceed.

lichme

quality posts: 2867 Private Messages lichme
ROGETRAY wrote:Try this link? http://shirt.woot.com/offers/random-tee-2-pack-4

click the size you want and then the giant, yellow "I Want One" button to proceed.

If that fails, try using the mobile version, or a different browser, there may be an issue with certain browsers (especially IE8)

waryan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waryan
lichme wrote:Public Service Announcement: Trade your unwanted random shirts over at the WootStalker Tee Trade Center

AWESOME! The site I used to use is gone. Looks like I have a new place to dump random tees I don't want. I still have the old survivor shirt in the back of my closet!

lordbowen

Rogetray and Lichme, thank you so much for your suggestions. After a bit of effort, I was able to order using Google Chrome. (Although I never had problems ordering with IE8 before.) Thanks again!

ROGETRAY

Staff

lordbowen wrote:Rogetray and Lichme, thank you so much for your suggestions. After a bit of effort, I was able to order using Google Chrome. (Although I never had problems ordering with IE8 before.) Thanks again!

LICHME - 1
ROGETRAY - 0

We've been experiencing order issues with IE8 lately.

Our staff is working on some solutions though.

Glad to hear it got fixed!

QuantumRand

quality posts: 4 Private Messages QuantumRand

This will be the first Random Shirt sale that I will not be partaking in since 2009.

I'm sorry, but the quality of the shirts has really taken a dive over the years. Plus Woot keeps sending me multiples of the same shirts. Maybe that's because they know they don't last as long?

wolfroolz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolfroolz

Random question for random shirts. Does anyone know when you pay with amazon payments if the charge on your credit card shows up as Amazon or Woot? Sorry for the OT.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Woot, your write up gave me pause. Very profound, guys.

And I suppose if you subscribe to the multiverse theory, waking up as a cockroach is an everyday occurrence in some dimensions. Also, in some universe somewhere, I am Batman. Actually, it would be weird if I was Batman in only one other universe. Considering the odds, there's probably hundreds or more of everyone who ever lived as Batman in their respective universes.

Buy a random T-shirt two pack and honor your multiverse Batman alternate realities today!

auctionsaver

quality posts: 19 Private Messages auctionsaver
computermd82 wrote:Won't ship til the 31st? That's ok, Happy New Year from Woot!

thanks for pointing that out. Woot should make that bigger. I completely overlooked it. Usually, they will put a "too late for christmas" logo on the items this time of year.

What happened woot?

covert0p5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages covert0p5

In for a pack. Never purchased the random tee's before.

djalliduck

quality posts: 23 Private Messages djalliduck

Unfortunately, I'm still waiting on mine from the last time the random shirts got put up (12/02). Sigh.

wootvan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages wootvan
auctionsaver wrote:

What happened woot?

I've been wondering the same thing. Usually, I figure 65% (or so) of the random tees will be good, but lately too many designs have been lacking. When the occasional worthwhile shirt shows up I will buy, but those days occur less and less often.

rjanecek2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rjanecek2
djalliduck wrote:Unfortunately, I'm still waiting on mine from the last time the random shirts got put up (12/02). Sigh.

hmmm... me too.

deathysaurusrex

quality posts: 1 Private Messages deathysaurusrex

Just bought a PO hoodie, and my very first woot tote bag.

zfactor

quality posts: 11 Private Messages zfactor

i understand random but are we at least gauranteed to not get 2 of the same shirt this time? that may make me give it a try but ill be a bit annoyed if i get 2 of the same shirt.

willb92

quality posts: 2 Private Messages willb92

I won't be fooled again!

kdring

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdring

In for socks because my shirts are overflowing!

CatfishF00d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CatfishF00d
zfactor wrote:i understand random but are we at least gauranteed to not get 2 of the same shirt this time? that may make me give it a try but ill be a bit annoyed if i get 2 of the same shirt.

The only things in life that are guaranteed are death and taxes.

I highly doubt they will promise to give you two randoms that are not the same. To give you and idea, last time I ordered the maximum order of randoms from the woot plus and the daily woot. They first shorted me on the first shipment. To their credit they sent me more shirts. But then to fix the order they sent 8 shirts with just 3 different designs. I think 7 of those shirts where the College wait list shirts. I've seen others post here that have gotten all same color shirts in the blank randoms. And they have done the shorted and back filling with duplicate thing on me at least twice.

I tell you never again will I go for a 2 pack random. I doubt I will ever buy another single random ever again either. But heck you could always roll the dice.

dostone

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dostone
auctionsaver wrote:thanks for pointing that out. Woot should make that bigger. I completely overlooked it. Usually, they will put a "too late for christmas" logo on the items this time of year.

What happened woot?

No doubt! My iPad Woot app didn't show this until I was checking out. Lucky I caught it trying to figure out how to upgrade my shipping to be sure to get these gifts by Christmas.
Bah! Hum Bug!!

Aripities

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aripities

Ordered 2-2packs and even though it (still) says "shipped out12/31" I received notice that they shipped out 12/16 and I placed an order on 12/15. Tracking says it will be here on 12/18. So I am not sure what happened really. But it might not be too late for some people!

filledupwithholes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages filledupwithholes

I received a tracking number last 12/19 but it says no tracking number found.

I just hope I'll get it soon.

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

filledupwithholes wrote:I received a tracking number last 12/19 but it says no tracking number found.

I just hope I'll get it soon.

It sounds like your order has been assigned a tracking number, but hasn't been scanned into the system yet. You should see some movement soon.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

lexkaric

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lexkaric

Has anyone had a tracking number for your package and have it disappear? This is has never happened before, but I was tracking my package and it was being shipped like normal, and I checked today, and it says the tracking number doesn't exist.

If anyone knows what that means, and who I need to email to get my randomness, that would reach my awesome acme for the day.

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

lexkaric wrote:Has anyone had a tracking number for your package and have it disappear? This is has never happened before, but I was tracking my package and it was being shipped like normal, and I checked today, and it says the tracking number doesn't exist.

If anyone knows what that means, and who I need to email to get my randomness, that would reach my awesome acme for the day.

That's definitely odd. From your order it looks like it shipped on 12/21. I'd say if you don't receive it by early next week, definitely let CS know. That said, I had an order show up last week that hadn't had a tracking scan in a week. It'll probably show up with no problem, but keep us updated.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Just to add because I didn't realize- apparently we promised to ship this on or before 12/31, so they're still working on shipping all the random orders.

lexkaric

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lexkaric

FOllow up. They just shipped it out this morning. So that's awesome. What's weird is I could of sworn I saw it had already departed on like the twenty first. But my eyes must have been mistaken.

You guys don't sell replacement eyeballs on here do you? Maybe they'll show up in a woot off.

See you in the new year. Thanks for all the help.

runesoflore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages runesoflore

Received mine today and my random shirts were the Wilhelm Scream (Star Wars I am your Father) and Fall is Golden.

Pupator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pupator

Got mine today:

1) Fiery night (http://shirt.woot.com/offers/fiery-night)

2) The Reason for the Season (http://shirt.woot.com/offers/the-reason-for-the-season)

lifesucksmedead

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lifesucksmedead

Got mine today-
1) Le Chat dans la Boite
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/le-chat-dans-la-boite
But it's crooked lol it was apparently printed crooked onto the shirt.

2) Where's Wooldo
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/wheres-wooldo

Edit: Also, I was just noticing how huge the shirts are in comparison to my previous woot shirts, I think these are Men's Large when I ordered Women's Large. My other shirts have a little picture of a women on the tag next to the L and these shirts don't and are significantly larger than my others.

V'Owl Proud!!

7/11/14 Birthday Random Crap and Shirt Crap
5/23/14 Skemmis Apology Crap
4/30/14 Random Crap
4/22/14 (Hand)Blackboard of Cleanlieness
3/24/14 Pet Crap -_- Joy
2/17/14 Shirt.woot Crap
1/16/14 Shill Game Crap
12/20/13 Backpack of Crap
12/10/13 Day 8 Blackboard of Cleanlienessmas
8/22/13 Blackboard of Cleanlieness
3/22/12 Blackboard of Cleanlieness LXXIII: Crapvengers!
First Purchase- 3/9/11 SOG Multi-tool

louiselebeau

quality posts: 0 Private Messages louiselebeau

I just got my random pack. I love you guys, a shirt I wanted and wanted and did not purchase was one in the pack. It was the red Jabberwocky shirt. I was not going to buy it after a while because it clashed so bad with my hair. The universe decided that I should have it. I love you guys... no really.

ROGETRAY

Staff

louiselebeau wrote:I just got my random pack. I love you guys, a shirt I wanted and wanted and did not purchase was one in the pack. It was the red Jabberwocky shirt. I was not going to buy it after a while because it clashed so bad with my hair. The universe decided that I should have it. I love you guys... no really.