WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. God saw that the light was terrible, and hit the snooze button. God called the light "Monday," and he said how much he hated Mondays

And God said, "Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water." So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And God called the vault "an Earth taco" and there was the second day - Taco Tuesday.

Every day of the week has its own unique feel, mood, and drink special. Whether it's Thirsty Thursday, Taco Tuesday, Manic Mondays, or Humpy Wednesdays (that's what it's called, right?) there's something to celebrate - or loathe - about every day. 

• No crème tees  

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Some good potential in Thorsday, Casual Friday and Caturday too. :^)

psykosenator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psykosenator

Cool to think even back millions of years ago when God created the Earth he knew how crappy Mondays were. Question, which came first, the Camel or the Humpday?

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz

Kind of a weak theme; will any designs daze us? Sounds more like an idea for a daily.

jabascus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jabascus
Spiritgreen wrote:Some good potential in Thorsday, Casual Friday and Caturday too. :^)

Is Caturday still a thing?

jabascus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jabascus

Thursday was leftover day in our house growing up much like Wednesday being Prince spaghetti day. Mai Tai Friday, and weeping for salvation from Monday Sunday's. It's all so dated though.

Kareoke Thursday is still a thing along with weekday happy hour. We have thing at work with Voodoo doll Friday's when needed to stay late. My art skills aren't good enough to make that look anywhere near decent without right's free clip art.

cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar

I'm not known for doing well with the cartoon style, so I wanted to get some opinions on my entry this week.

partially inspired by Iron Chef Michael Symon

jessisima

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessisima

My first shirt was a flop, but I feel good about this one. Wednesday is Odin's Day... and he is tired of this "Hump Day" nonsense.

kelvin526

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelvin526

looking for comments/ inputs. Thanks

bdubs8807

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bdubs8807
Spiritgreen wrote:Some good potential in Thorsday, Casual Friday and Caturday too. :^)

I will refuse to buy/vote for any shirts that DON'T mention the old (Scandinavian) source of the names of the days. I've only seen one good one so far...
BTW I mean:
Sunday: Sun's Day
Monday: Moon's Day
Tuesday: Tyr's Day
Wednesday: Odin's Day
Thursday: Thor's Day
Friday: Freya's Day
Saturday: Satyr's (Pan/Nature/Earth's) Day

Does anybody have a http://shirt.woot.com/offers/cloak-of-visibility-lightweight-hoodie and/or http://shirt.woot.com/offers/who-needs-gravity-zip-up-hoodie in MXL that they don't want and/or need to sell? I would LOVE to buy it from you! I am currently offering $40+S&H for either one new, and $20-30+S&H for either one used! Please contact me ASAP, thanks!
B. D. Walton
P.S.: Reckon Nevermore!

bdubs8807

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bdubs8807
jessisima wrote:My first shirt was a flop, but I feel good about this one. Wednesday is Odin's Day... and he is tired of this "Hump Day" nonsense.

I like it! I hope it does well! Though I'd have made an eyepatch and/or spear more obvious, in case there are thick people out there who've forgotten who Wednesday is REALLY for, lol.

Does anybody have a http://shirt.woot.com/offers/cloak-of-visibility-lightweight-hoodie and/or http://shirt.woot.com/offers/who-needs-gravity-zip-up-hoodie in MXL that they don't want and/or need to sell? I would LOVE to buy it from you! I am currently offering $40+S&H for either one new, and $20-30+S&H for either one used! Please contact me ASAP, thanks!
B. D. Walton
P.S.: Reckon Nevermore!

jessisima

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessisima
bdubs8807 wrote:I like it! I hope it does well! Though I'd have made an eyepatch and/or spear more obvious, in case there are thick people out there who've forgotten who Wednesday is REALLY for, lol.

Yeah, in retrospect I wish I had added his ravens. Oops