WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Resolutions

Studies show that 90% of New Years resolutions are abandoned before the end of January ... unless they're printed on a graphic t-shirt. Then that number plummets to 88%. Don't believe us? Check our sources

vmforrest

quality posts: 8 Private Messages vmforrest

OK so does our little T-Rex friend really have no teeth on the front print of the hoodie? 'Cause Grandpa T-Rex just isn't as cute...

glimfeather

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glimfeather
vmforrest wrote:OK so does our little T-Rex friend really have no teeth on the front print of the hoodie? 'Cause Grandpa T-Rex just isn't as cute...

I came here to comment on the same thing. I would buy at least one, probably two if they fixed that issue...

I already skipped out on buying this once before because of the no teeth dino on the front.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Where, oh where, is the love for the elderly T-Rex?

//faints

//passes info on to shirt team

//faints again

//UPDATES: Teeth have been added

//faints again

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

aggiechick

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aggiechick

I would so get a few of these prints if they were on moisture wicking shirts. I can't stand wearing cotton while working out.

thumperchick

quality posts: 233 Private Messages thumperchick
ThunderThighs wrote:

//faints again

So, you gave him dentures?

moreyel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moreyel
ThunderThighs wrote:

//faints again

thumperchick wrote:So, you gave him dentures?

And only an upper set from the looks of it. How is he supposed to tear apart that tasty human? He can't even gnaw on the bones with half a set. Poor Rex.

ThunderThighs

Staff

moreyel wrote:And only an upper set from the looks of it. How is he supposed to tear apart that tasty human? He can't even gnaw on the bones with half a set. Poor Rex.

still picking on our elders, I see. Sigh.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

glimfeather

ThunderThighs wrote:still picking on our elders, I see. Sigh.

Soooo, will he get a full set of teeth, upper and lower? I really would like to order this, but not until it's fixed.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

My husband has the Exercising Demons Tee

We really wanted to add print to it:

"Feel the BURN"

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 209 Private Messages Spiritgreen
glimfeather wrote:Soooo, will he get a full set of teeth, upper and lower? I really would like to order this, but not until it's fixed.

All correct now. Go ahead!

glimfeather

Spiritgreen wrote:All correct now. Go ahead!

vvvvvv
^^^^^^

The picture shows that he still doesn't have teeth on his lower jaw... I was waiting till that was fixed to order it.

ThunderThighs

Staff

glimfeather wrote:The picture shows that he still doesn't have teeth on his lower jaw... I was waiting till that was fixed to order it.

I looked at the fixed pic from this end and I see upper teeth. Honestly, it's so small on the front that I doubt they could fit lower teeth in there and not have the ink touch in places.

glimfeather

ThunderThighs wrote:I looked at the fixed pic from this end and I see upper teeth. Honestly, it's so small on the front that I doubt they could fit lower teeth in there and not have the ink touch in places.

Yeah, I see upper teeth too. That was already discussed. I guess I won't be ordering this, then. It would really bug me to see the dino on the front without all his teeth. How did he lose his teeth in the first place?

shodge312

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shodge312

I would really like the make your own luck in sweatshirt.

Steph

F3l1xL33ch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages F3l1xL33ch
aggiechick wrote:I would so get a few of these prints if they were on moisture wicking shirts. I can't stand wearing cotton while working out.

I would like to second this. Some Motivation Required or Rule No. 1: Cardio on a Tech-T or long sleeve Tech-T would be instant purchases for me.

UCjamesbc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages UCjamesbc

No lightweight hoodies or tanks? What's the point in workout designs if you cant workout in them.