WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Can we named the fifty states in alphabetical order? Psssshh. Of course! There's Arkansas -- oh wait, no, Alaska is first. Wait, no, Alabama is first. And Wyoming is definitely last. 

Ugh, listen, we'd be able to list the rest but we're writing this on New Years Day and our head is not exactly in perfect working condition. Maybe after a couple bloody marys we'll be in a better state of mind? Get it? Hahahahahaha! Ugggggh, our brain hurts ... 

• No creme tees 

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets

First!

Nothing follows.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 75 Private Messages oakenspirit
taternuggets wrote:First!

AND ONLY! ... Oh damn...

I'm going to see if I can do one this week- Life seemed incomplete without me entering anything in the last derby. heh

psykosenator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psykosenator

I assume not everyone is going to add all 50 states? There are a few of those out there already. Wootbot you can be so vague! I might have a couple ideas....

sjaynedesign

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sjaynedesign

Hmmm...this one could be fun. I think I have an idea.

cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar

Are we doing a shirt on all 50 states or just the state(s) of our choice?

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc

Dibs on "50 States of Grey"

texhnolyzed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages texhnolyzed
cfdunbar wrote:Are we doing a shirt on all 50 states or just the state(s) of our choice?

I understand that is up to you.
I might be wrong though, lol :D

cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar

And another question - could I use the words "dark knight" on a design or is it crossing the copyright line?

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

psykosenator wrote:I assume not everyone is going to add all 50 states? There are a few of those out there already. Wootbot you can be so vague! I might have a couple ideas....

It's up to you. It can be about just one, or all of them if you like.

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
cfdunbar wrote:And another question - could I use the words "dark knight" on a design or is it crossing the copyright line?

I wouldn't risk it.

On another note, here's some Animaniacs relevancy ...

jabascus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jabascus

I'm seeing bacon in the derby here somewhere. Perhaps I'm just cold and hungry but still....

Did anyone else notice Mother Nature forgot to pay the heating bill this morning?

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I came up with this, the states arranged into an eagle. How's it look on red?

Detail:

oakenspirit

quality posts: 75 Private Messages oakenspirit
Spiritgreen wrote:I came up with this, the states arranged into an eagle. Does it look good on red?

That's great man- and yeah, the red seems perfect for it.

uberchango

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uberchango
Spiritgreen wrote:I came up with this, the states arranged into an eagle. How's it look on red?

Detail:

Oh man, I really like it! It looks great on red, too!

I think I'm nationality-challenged for this one :P Damn, I was beginning to get in the groove of things again, and now I just sat two derbies in a row... well, I'll be here next week, I hope... good luck, guys!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Thanks for the help!

marceepauff

quality posts: 14 Private Messages marceepauff
odysseyroc wrote:Dibs on "50 States of Grey"

Did you do it? 'Cause I actually started one but didn't bother to finish...

For sale: $12/Free Shipping

tdpurvine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tdpurvine

I really like the different derbies, because I enjoy looking at the awesome artwork some people can produce, even if it doesn't make it to a shirt. I don't have much artistic ability and couldn't create a design if I had to. But sometimes I get ideas that I wish someone with the skills would create. This week, I thought it would be cool to see as design about New Mexico, the missing state. You would be amazed how many people out there really don't know it is a state. Just an idea I had. If someone want to use it, feel free.

design2heart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages design2heart

Oh my gosh, I finally got an idea!
But it's too stupid.

palaguin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages palaguin

I wish I could manage to do one. I would love to do one showing the state of Indiana being paternal that said "Hoosier Daddy".

psykosenator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psykosenator

Check out my design, sorry its so late! Love everyone else's entries!

http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/76057/e-plurubus-unum